Attention fresh produce

Options
Kang_Solomon_Grundy
Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in Fresh Produce
From now on, the general theme for this room will be BATTLES! No more "hey guys, I'm new check my beats out" threads - if you're new, you MUST do battle with another poster. If you post a track in a thread, I will assume it is your battle entry and pair you off with another combatant. For you seasoned cats, keep doin' what you're doing - most of y'all are either battling or posting up sample challenges. "Tips and tricks" threads will also be accepted. I'll also make a "new jointz" thread, but you must be a frequent poster in here to add to it. Anyone new who posts there will automatically be moved to a battle thread. We appreciate everyone's participation here and look forward to an exciting new year. Also, if you want to promote your soundclick/soundcloud/myspace etc., put it in your sig - pm me if you need instructions on how to do so. Aiite, let's get it!!!!!

Comments

• money mob
    money mob Members Posts: 420
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ilikemuseums.jpg

Can I make a suggestion?

Can we let some of those stickies go? Like the battle ones for example?

I dont think anyone else are going to visit those. I just think its taking too much room at the top.
  • Kang_Solomon_Grundy
    Kang_Solomon_Grundy Members Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    money mob wrote: »
    ilikemuseums.jpg

Can I make a suggestion?

Can we let some of those stickies go? Like the battle ones for example?

I dont think anyone else are going to visit those. I just think its taking too much room at the top.
    oh yeah - the "purge" isn't over; it takes so long to do "mod stuff" with my phone, so I'm doing the rest while I'm at a pc........
This discussion has been closed.