LE Tournament #1 ROUND ONE - tupacfan versus love yal

2»

Comments

• Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    love yal wrote: »
    What happened to Tupacfan? Are you going to drop your verse yet?

yezzir...I'm gonna lace you with my rebuttal real soon..

Patients can be a virtue :D
  • Tupacfan
    edited January 2011
    ? a first, your verse came off rehearsed, wait…let’s reverse your freestyles been wack
    Far into dispersed, like a fetus in ya mama’s stretched out ? , yea that sounds a bit too disturbed.
    You ain’t modest, not even hottest, you’s the softest
    Still smoking on Cali’s chronic so I’mma spit like I just ripped off your dome.
    Take your lyrical soul out with the style of Al Capone,
    I’ ? your verbs with my lips that bust like my gat 9mm pistol chrome.
    Slugs like you are gonna get them brains split, I’ll send your ass to your grave stone!
    Love yal, screaming with a ? tone, this sucka been a closet kat since he heard his brother’s ? moan.
    Love yal, your bars is far worst than my life’s cursed, ? screams slurs softer than a ? cats purrs..
    You’s a ? to the battle and I just ? you with my pen leaving you lyrically hurt,
    See you's a smirk, you need more than work, I knew you was a geek with a quirk, that’s soon about to get murked.
    You stay revert on some ice cold dirt, I’m sucka repellent,
    You can’t ? with me; I’ll bust ya liver with 4, 5, or 6 shots with my glock,
    Leave you with a flat line that your life flashed before the clock ticked tock,
    A fallen victim to tupacfan’s south side phoenix block, now its closed caskets that’s been locked,
    Let your soul rot and I’ll still be kicking you rocks, you just been stomped with my lyrical ammunition from a poetical position, ? your freestyle addiction, pacfan’s on a mission, leaving kats feeling empty like the U.S. recession, precluding you before you need Dr. Phil’s intervention…

Let the voting began......
  • Rocket Kidd
    Rocket Kidd Members Posts: 2,212 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    i vote for tupacfan for this reason:

Love yal, screaming with a ? tone, this sucka been a closet kat since he heard his brother’s ? moan.
    Love yal, your bars is far worst than my life’s cursed, ? screams slurs softer than a ? cats purrs..
    You’s a ? to the battle and I just ? you with my pen leaving you lyrically hurt,
    See you's a smirk, you need more than work, I knew you was a geek with a quirk, that’s soon about to get murked
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited January 2011
    I'm just going to comment on a few of y'all's lines.

love yal
    Forgive all my sins, your not a new car, so suspect to lose
    Your probly beauiful, in verse your probly lose screws
    Weird opener. I get it though. I didn't think it hit real hard though.
    If your lines are bipolar, the rest of your education on battling must be biopolar two
    I think you should have worded it differently instead of using bipolar twice in the same line.
    Just get some medicine, you'll feel better than arriving as maternity blues
    All family protected, nothing too serious, if your bars got schizophrenia, your love has selective attention
    This is a perfect example of a kind of sick line but it really has nothing to do with battling. It doesn't make me say "Ohh man!" It's like Lupe Fiasco TRYING to diss someone but he doesn't get the point. Maybe if you would've said something like "This fake ass spits 'schizophrenic bars', distortions of your reality/" I'm not trying to teach you how to write but I'm just saying this line calls him fake and talks about how he spits fake ? , basically battling him and your line wasn't really hitting in my opinion.
    Tupac fan probly had trouble typing her lines must be obsessive compulsive disorder, as she's flowing
    Repeated wanted to know what love yal is flowing, not somatoform growing
    You a psychology major?
    Tupac fan has been on this site longer than love yal, is was disturbed communication
    My bad man but I don't see the connection between tupac fan being a member longer and "disturbed communication"

tupacfan
    Far into dispersed, like a fetus in ya mama’s stretched out ? , yea that sounds a bit too disturbed.
    You ain’t modest, not even hottest, you’s the softest
    Thought the first line was eh and the second even more eh. Lol.
    Still smoking on Cali’s chronic so I’mma spit like I just ripped off your dome.
    IDK why I like this line.
    LOL!! This made me laugh.
    ? your freestyle addiction, pacfan’s on a mission, leaving kats feeling empty like the U.S. recession, precluding you before you need Dr. Phil’s intervention…
    My bad but I didn't read this line BC there is a 16 line limit! Lol.

Okay, I felt love yal had a lot of filler and every line that was a jab wasn't hitting as strong as tupacfan's were. BUT tupacfan also had weak lines. Neither person had any standout lines for me so the difference to me was who's lines made more sense, who'? stronger, and who's were more battle orientated. I feel both had ill ideas but love yal's use of metaphors didn't translate into harder punches than tupacfan's did. With that said, whoever moves on, I hope they focus more on dissing the other person than using filler. Good luck.

Vote - tupacfan
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    i vote for tupac because she was more clear and i could understand her lines better than love yal.i felt love yal really had some strong lines but they were not as articulate as tupac.props to love yal for taking a battle on shorter notice having some heat and coming with that mental health style/swag but i think if it was executed better then i could of gave you the w.lines like:Love all your lines, tupac must be your fan like biggie issue I thought you were Faith Evans... i think could of been easily worded better
    Version on battling psychopathology you came nice, like a mental disorder emotions again could of been worded better.love yal had some good multis but didnt seem to tye them together as well as tupac

and its tough going first so if you do you gotta come even harder and try to be hard to reverse.tupacfan came with multies and creativity like:Love yal, screaming with a ? tone, this sucka been a closet kat since he heard his brother’s ? moan. who thinks up ? like that?i felt tupacfans line of:Love yal, your bars is far worst than my life’s cursed, ? screams slurs softer than a ? cats purrs.. really hit home.closed caskets thats been locked?i guess dead is dead and :Let your soul rot and I’ll still be kicking you rocks, you just been stomped with my lyrical ammunition from a poetical position, ? your freestyle addiction, pacfan’s on a mission, leaving kats feeling empty like the U.S. recession, precluding you before you need Dr. Phil’s intervention…well got damn like i said rebuttals hold an advantage and i think tupac gave what was needed to win and a lil more.my vote is for tupac for better rhyme patterns and understandability
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I place my vote on Tupac Fan...... some nice bars......and some good visuals....... love yal was nice too......had some decent bars..... but Tupac fan had a few bars that u couldnt deny.......
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    smh................

whycome?..
  • Tupacfan
    edited January 2011
    I like to take a moment out to shout out a few folks..

Love yal, thank u for signing up and taking on the challenge as a last minute battler.. It is intimidating when u have to go first.. Been there done that.. You had some great bars and I hope you continue to battle and grow from it as well.. A battle is a battle, no harm intent okay or nothing personal..peace!

Everybody that vote for ya girl, thanks!

I also appreciate the constructive feedback, my verse wasn't well thought out written like I usually do with my poetry.. A battle is battle and from what I understand, you spit off top, and that's exactally what I did.. Thanks again, and I sure will implement the feedback..

Peace!
  • love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited January 2011
    Hey whats up people thanks for letting me battle, I will to contiue to battle if anyone wants to. I'm still fresh not upset on my voting, it was fun battling with Tupacfan any rematch lol if that okay...but still sharping my verses thank you , Tupacfan verse I enjoyed, I respect everyone vote....once again thanks....
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Sorry I wasn't finished, I need to work my punchlines, and shorten my lines how are my rhymes and concepts?
  • love yal
    edited January 2011
    Sorry forget what I said, I'm trying not to be annoying , so If I lost, I'm out of tournment? When is the next Tournment? If I'm out of the tournment...Tupacfan good luck at tournment..Thanks again to Raw-Matieral for letting me enter the tournment..... godbless everyone. Love yal...lol
  • raw-material_ahh
    raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
    edited January 2011
    love yal wrote: »
    So If lose I'm out of tournment? When is the next Tournment? If I'm out of the tournment...Tupacfan good luck at tournment..Thanks again tgo Raw-Matieral for letting me enter the tournment..... godbless everyone. Love yal...lol

Next tournament should be a couple of weeks after this one concludes. So keep in touch. Stick around and vote. Or in the meantime you can still battle in Lyrical Executions by making a call out in Got Beef with rules then if someone accepts, create the battle thread yourself in Lyrical Executions and people will vote, I'm sure. Your battle will be counted towards the 2011 Record Book I'm working on. I'm thinking of letting the top 1-3 point gainers have a bye week in the next tournament or the one after that soon as we get enough battles in here.
This discussion has been closed.