LE Tournament #1 ROUND ONE - NuffRespect versus Aquaf!nafloe

Options
raw-material_ahh
raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
edited January 2011 in Lyrical Executions
NuffRespect versus Aquaf!nafloe
  • Check in by Wednesday, January 19, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.
  • It's cool to drop your verses before the check in due date.
  • Verses are due by Sunday, January 23, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.
  • Voting will end on Saturday, January 29, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.
  • Verses: Mandatory 16 lines. Only one round. Voting can begin anytime after both verses are posted.
  • 3 votes to 0 is a knockout.
  • 5 votes first wins or the most votes by the end date.
  • 50 posts to vote unless you are participating in the tourney.
  • All votes MUST be explained well and no crew or hate votes.
  • Don't vote sway. No comments by either battler in the thread besides "uppin for votes" and/or the current score and no comments about votes or your opponents verse. Take criticism like a man. Everyone has their own opinion. Use the Predictions/? Talking Thread to voice your opinions, not this battle thread.

Comments

• Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    how do we start?? do i have to go first..i dont even know who this person is???
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    Options
    how do we start?? do i have to go first..i dont even know who this person is???

I'll take that as a check in. You're battling NuffRespect. If he doesn't check in by January 19, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time, then you win by disqualification. If he does check in, then both of y'all verses are due by Sunday, January 23, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.

BTW, you don't have to wait for him to check in or drop his verse if you are already ready. I would suggest waiting until he checks in to start writing BC you don't want to waste your energy if he isn't going to show.
  • NuffRespect
    NuffRespect Members Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ok so wh goes first?? or i take it ima have to go first...
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ok so wh goes first?? or i take it ima have to go first...

It doesn't matter. Since both of y'all are checked in on time, y'all can drop anytime before Sunday of next week on the 23rd before 11:59 pm Eastern time. You have plenty of time to write masterpieces! Lol. Good luck.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited January 2011
    Options
    It doesn't matter. Since both of y'all are checked in on time, y'all can drop anytime before Sunday of next week on the 23rd before 11:59 pm Eastern time. You have plenty of time to write masterpieces! Lol. Good luck.

ok well i geuss i will go first..can i post an instrumental with my ryhme cause thats how i write half the time...
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ok well i geuss i will go first..can i post an instrumental with my ryhme cause thats how i write half the time...

If you want to but everyone will be voting based off your lyrics/battling rhymes. IDK how everyone else votes, but myself, I look at metaphors, punches, rhyming skills, creativity. You know.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ok i didnt count any bars so yea and i put the instrumental i wrote too...i love weezy!

Its Aquafinafloe, floe, or cheerios, westcoastgoddess yea im skitso on the dome/
    Don’t gota bring etha cause I make da show/ conceited wit da rhymes like
    Keri my swag is strong/ and I aint worried about da nicca feedin off dis verse/
    yall know I murked 3 and he’s 4rth to go in a Hurst/ and I don’t know whats worst him
    getting beatin by a purse / or the fact hes more confused than steve martin on ? /
    yea boy the chick had ta eat/ cooked him real well no longer its raw meat/ and he aint
    got the juice so u know the nicca is lean/ refuse to take a loss from a social net
    geek/..watchyou say??/ What do that make me?/ Im here for show attention
    ? is what they scream/ but I bet a bill you’ll see me on t.v screens/ yea tyra
    was a lost but I can still say dat was me!/ I got more guts then ya ? will eva
    beat./ enjoy the best dome ya eva gonna receive/ and you aint gota
    worry im real tidy and neat/ And Even though your sour im still getting up clean/ its
    Aquafina yea she da boss.. take ya lil lost yo my fingas is neva crossed/ I know i
    Bring death they call me da holocaust/ save yourself the pain and lurk while logged off…..
  • NuffRespect
    NuffRespect Members Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Your gonna witness a menace thats gonna get wreckless
    grab a weapon shoot 2 bulletz in your intestines
    you flow like your throat is congested
    you wanna quit i recommended it
    i get intense but not dense this my lyrical aggression
    blowing ya punk ass outta existence
    from tha streets i descended
    hand me tha chrome im known 2 get wreckless
    shank u witta needle thats infected
    ? a cop ya nightstick aint ? compared 2 my smif n wessun
    in a fight i be hittin & swingin
    while my opponent is missing n wishin he could disappear
    cuz this ? knows hes about 2 have a tooth missin
    ? run in fear when they hear 2real spittin
    im good at wat i do never did time in prison
    my rhymes is deadly when it comez 2 death u aint ready so put down dat semi
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    to me nuff had better flow and had some nice multi's but he had no punchlines....thats not what lost my vote ...it was the wreckless thing was said twice. and im still trying to figure out the part about the "cops nightstick" considering aquas no cop

aqua thing wasn't as strong as I was thinking she would come with but the purse line was decent....I guess she also did the old "diss myself" trick to keep from getting ethered for the tyra banks loss.

neither one really seperated themselves from the other so I would call this a draw if I could but since i can't imma give the nod to aqua she had more punchlines......btw the 3 u murked was that refering to the kids u killed and you saying nuff going to be the next kid to go?... if so that was good punchline
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm not going to vote because I think I face the winner of this battle in the next round.

Nice verses from both. Winner should prepare for WAR.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited January 2011
    Options
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    to me nuff had better flow and had some nice multi's but he had no punchlines....thats not what lost my vote ...it was the wreckless thing was said twice. and im still trying to figure out the part about the "cops nightstick" considering aquas no cop

aqua thing wasn't as strong as I was thinking she would come with but the purse line was decent....I guess she also did the old "diss myself" trick to keep from getting ethered for the tyra banks loss.

neither one really seperated themselves from the other so I would call this a draw if I could but since i can't imma give the nod to aqua she had more punchlines......btw the 3 u murked was that refering to the kids u killed and you saying nuff going to be the next kid to go?... if so that was good punchline

thanks for the advice sweety as u can tell im not a deep metaphoric rapper but i do come wit some nice punchlines never will u see me come off extra gangsta or wit them crazy deep hard to understand medaphores. punchlines are my weapon...thanks for the advice though!
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    Options
    There is a 16 line mandatory rule. Unfortunately, not everyone writes the same. Aquaf!nafloe either has 14 average to long lines with a broken up flow, or she has 23 small lines if you cut them off after each "/".
    And for NuffRespect's verse, it doesn't matter how you look at it, he only has 13 lines and some are very short. That's his bad. But because we have rules, I am going to close the thread and give him the opportunity to add 3 lines at the end of his verse. He can't edit his 13 lines already written, he can only add 3 lines at the end. Once I get his 16, I'll edit his verse to include his full verse, then reopen the thread and restart voting. I feel it's only fair we restart the voting since C.Melendez voted based off his 13 lines and wasn't given a chance to vote based off his full 16. Whether his vote changes or not, doesn't matter. Sorry for the delay, hopefully things are taken care of very shortly.
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    Options
    sniperk wrote: »
    I'm not going to vote because I think I face the winner of this battle in the next round.

Nice verses from both. Winner should prepare for WAR.

I can respect that.

BTW, thread is open again. Let the voting begin.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ok lets get these votes in and move on please!! thanks!
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i get im skitso on the dome-i like this line because it seems to me like a double meaning

and I aint worried about da nicca feedin off dis verse/
    yall know I murked 3 and he’s 4rth to go in a Hurst/ and I don’t know whats worst him
    getting beatin by a purse / or the fact hes more confused than steve martin on ? /
    yea boy the chick had ta eat/ cooked him real well no longer its raw meat/ -im feeling her confidence and wordplay rhyming in an aaaa pattern and letting him know she isnt scared to go first or of feeding

she said 'i got more guts than your ? will ever beat-i thought that line was lyrical

and i like when aqua says take a little loss my fingers are never crossed-i think she means this aint luck its what i do by this line
    i also like when she is telling him basically she gets better head or gives it im not too sure

nuff respect started off strong and i like the structure and aggressiveness but my rhymes is deadly when it comez 2 death u aint ready so put down dat semi-you said death and deadly in the same sentence.i think that made the ending weak i think your first few bars would of ended it better but i like how you stayed on topic throughout you verse starting and ending with gun references but the cop line threw me off cause im not clear on what you meant by it.it sounded like it didnt fit to me and some places in nuff respect verse sounded like he was rhymin just to rhyme

my vote is for aqua mainly because i enjoyed reading it and nuff respects verse wasnt as well executed as aqua
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i get im skitso on the dome-i like this line because it seems to me like a double meaning

and I aint worried about da nicca feedin off dis verse/
    yea boy the chick had ta eat/ cooked him real well no longer its raw meat/ -im feeling her confidence and wordplay rhyming in an aaaa pattern and letting him know she isnt scared to go first or of feeding

she said 'i got more guts than your ? will ever beat-i thought that line was lyrical

and i like when aqua says take a little loss my fingers are never crossed-i think she means this aint luck its what i do by this line
    i also like when she is telling him basically she gets better head or gives it im not too sure

nuff respect started off strong and i like the structure and aggressiveness but my rhymes is deadly when it comez 2 death u aint ready so put down dat semi-you said death and deadly in the same sentence.i think that made the ending weak i think your first few bars would of ended it better but i like how you stayed on topic throughout you verse starting and ending with gun references but the cop line threw me off cause im not clear on what you meant by it.it sounded like it didnt fit to me and some places in nuff respect verse sounded like he was rhymin just to rhyme

my vote is for aqua mainly because i enjoyed reading it and nuff respects verse wasnt as well executed as aqua

first line was cause everyone on here thinks im crazy and i have multi nicknames....thanks for the vote!
  • The_Hamburger
    The_Hamburger Members Posts: 136
    edited January 2011
    Options
    im voting for aquafinafloe cause she sent me some nudes
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited January 2011
    Options
    im voting for aquafinafloe cause she sent me some nudes

stop lyin! we are seriouse here..
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Aqua's punchlines were solid enough to get my vote.

I thought she went straight into the paint without getting technical or mythical.. She just braught it and even pointed out her flaws that way the rebuttal has really nothing to say that we don't know.. Gotta respect that cause it sho does takes guts to out out there LOL.

Nuffrespect, had some solid lines, but not enough for a knockout.. I like how he came off at the beginning.. It was nice and then something happen towards the ending. Maybe a few more lunch lines could had further determine my vote..

So Aqua it is..
  • The_Hamburger
    edited January 2011
    Options
    stop lyin! we are seriouse here..

you dont want my vote then?
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited January 2011
    Options
    you dont want my vote then?

i want an honest vote with honest feedback i take this serious..
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited January 2011
    Options
    tupacfan wrote: »
    Aqua's punchlines were solid enough to get my vote.

I thought she went straight into the paint without getting technical or mythical.. She just braught it and even pointed out her flaws that way the rebuttal has really nothing to say that we don't know.. Gotta respect that cause it sho does takes guts to out out there LOL.

Nuffrespect, had some solid lines, but not enough for a knockout.. I like how he came off at the beginning.. It was nice and then something happen towards the ending. Maybe a few more lunch lines could had further determine my vote..

So Aqua it is..

thanks gurl! im lookin forward to seein what u come with as well we gota hold it down!
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ok is it safe to say i won?
  • The_Hamburger
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i will send anyone aqua nudes if yall vote for me in my battle
This discussion has been closed.