Deltron 3030 second album

just.might.b.ok
just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Essence
One of the greatest rap albums ever is getting a sequel
check this out:
if you havent checked out the first one, you should, some crazy ? there.
Del >>>>>

Comments

• skeep
    skeep Members Posts: 298
    edited January 2011
    Looking forward to this!!!!!
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    i need to recop mine got gaffled...mos def lookin foward to the 2nd album.
  • RuffDraft
    RuffDraft Members, Writer Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Creative on another level, Ninja's gonna flip when he hears this news lol

Can't wait for the album, the first one was most definitely one of the greatest ever... those beats he's playing are nice and his story telling is creative... sounds like he's still able to produce the same spaceship feeling of the future :tu

The new album called "4010"?
  • ninjasenses
    ninjasenses Members Posts: 157
    edited January 2011
    BIG UPS FOR POSTIN THIS MAN!!! i have been waiting for this album forever, its cool to get a peak inside dels creative proccess too. Hes creativity far beyond most rappers out now adays.

The story for this seems dope as well, good to see for sure that this album is in the works

And Ruff how you know I was gonna flip when I saw this?!?! hahahah

According to wiki the album is called 'Deltron Event II'
  • RuffDraft
    edited January 2011
    BIG UPS FOR POSTIN THIS MAN!!! i have been waiting for this album forever, its cool to get a peak inside dels creative proccess too. Hes creativity far beyond most rappers out now adays.

The story for this seems dope as well, good to see for sure that this album is in the works

And Ruff how you know I was gonna flip when I saw this?!?! hahahah

According to wiki the album is called 'Deltron Event II'

3030's your favourite concept album, if not album....

I agree though, his process for making a track is out there to say the least...
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    This is a good post. ill be defo lookin out for this when it drops.
  • ninjasenses
    ninjasenses Members Posts: 157
    edited January 2011
    RuffDraft wrote: »
    3030's your favourite concept album, if not album....

I agree though, his process for making a track is out there to say the least...

hah yes i would have to say.,.. i think it is my favorite album, so i may be biased. Regardless...in such a mundane hiphop world, you gotta give guys like this credit for what there doing. I wanna see more del's out there...
  • RuffDraft
    edited January 2011
    hah yes i would have to say.,.. i think it is my favorite album, so i may be biased. Regardless...in such a mundane hiphop world, you gotta give guys like this credit for what there doing. I wanna see more del's out there...

Too true, I don't think it's just a time of the hip hop world though that's restricting seeing a few more Del's, I just think Del's out there with his thoughts and creating his own worlds... not many artists in any genre can pass that kind of creativity off...