Scust @ Wolverine son being a fanta.

Options

Comments

• lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wasn't collosus ? too.............................

I thought that ? was ? Kitty Pride?
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Daken is a cool character too me I just think he has a stupid mutant power (one of them)

"He also possesses pheromone manipulation that suppresses his scent and alters emotions and sensory perception of others, e.g. sexual attraction, psychotic rage, rational thinking, etc"
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

Ultimate Colossus was ? .

The regular 616 continuity Colossus isn't.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    x4exlg-1.jpg
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    He aint really ? or bi like dude said he's just a sociopath that uses sex to get what he wants
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This is a thread I wrote on this very subject. To answer the question, comic creators for the most part are left leaning people who are pandering to a very small segment of the comic book buying community.

http://forums.fighting118th.com/showthread.php?t=2229
    It may have started before then but before me it started innocently enough in with Superman #15 and Captain Maggie Sawyer of Metropolis Special Crimes Unit. Captain Sawyer's daughter had came up missing and she had enlisted the help of Supes to find her kid. Later in the story we learn that Maggie lost custody of her daughter because she was a lesbian.

The beauty of this story is that Bryne never uses the word "lesbian," in the story. It's all insinuated. He leaves hints and hope your smart enough to figure it out. Later, in Superman Annual #2 Inspector Dan Turpin admits to his feelings to himself about Captain Sawyer. He pops up unannounced at her apartment with flowers in hand. Captain Sawyer not realizing Turpin is there refers to her lover as "babe." These are all the instances of homosexuality I have in the about 200 issues of Superman I have. Captain Sawyer is usually shown in her capacity as head of the S.C.U.

Unfortunately this is changing. Slowly but surely Both Marvel and DC are introducing more and more characters with certain "sexual proclivities." Eventually there will be a homosexual in every title the two companies put out. Just like it's mandatory on a MTV reality series there's at least one ? or lesbian in the cast.

I've been a fanboy since I was 13. Comics are a very big part of my life. Due to budgetary constraints I forced to leave the hobby I loved for many years. Now that I'm back I'm not liking what I'm seeing. A major change in direction for Superman and DC for that matter, and the use of "death," gimmicks to sale books among others.

But the ? thing is ? because there's clearly an agenda being put forth. Like most of the media it's clear that the writers are left leaning and have G.L.B.T relatives or friends, or are themselves have those sexual penchants. They see homosexual behavior as "par for the course."

I personally find homosexuality repulsive and disgusting as I do lesbianism. Of course I have that typical hypocritical view of female bisexuality buts another issue. Why are the writers and editors arrogant enough to believe that just because they may proponents of the homosexual lifestyle that me, the reader wants to read how Batwoman wants to have a threeway with Power Girl and Wonder Woman or how in Ultimate X-Men The Beast wants Logan to give him a prostate exam. ? and lesbians aren't apart of my life and I definitely don't want them to be a part of my comics.

Why should this sexual behavior be on display as opposed to a character that has a penchant for exhibitionism, masochism, or ? . Why are writers trying to normalize homosexuality?

And this is the really ? up part about it. It's cool to have ? characters running around but where's the conservative right wing Christian, Libertarian or traditional values character? These characters are noticeably absent. To add insult to injury Joe Quesada, Marvel's editor-in-chief banned smoking but allows homosexual characters in his books. Why is one lifestyle choice acceptable, but the other isn't?
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This is a thread I wrote on this very subject. To answer the question, comic creators for the most part are left leaning people who are pandering to a very small segment of the comic book buying community.

http://forums.fighting118th.com/showthread.php?t=2229
    It may have started before then but before me it started innocently enough in with Superman #15 and Captain Maggie Sawyer of Metropolis Special Crimes Unit. Captain Sawyer's daughter had came up missing and she had enlisted the help of Supes to find her kid. Later in the story we learn that Maggie lost custody of her daughter because she was a lesbian.

The beauty of this story is that Bryne never uses the word "lesbian," in the story. It's all insinuated. He leaves hints and hope your smart enough to figure it out. Later, in Superman Annual #2 Inspector Dan Turpin admits to his feelings to himself about Captain Sawyer. He pops up unannounced at her apartment with flowers in hand. Captain Sawyer not realizing Turpin is there refers to her lover as "babe." These are all the instances of homosexuality I have in the about 200 issues of Superman I have. Captain Sawyer is usually shown in her capacity as head of the S.C.U.

Unfortunately this is changing. Slowly but surely Both Marvel and DC are introducing more and more characters with certain "sexual proclivities." Eventually there will be a homosexual in every title the two companies put out. Just like it's mandatory on a MTV reality series there's at least one ? or lesbian in the cast.

I've been a fanboy since I was 13. Comics are a very big part of my life. Due to budgetary constraints I forced to leave the hobby I loved for many years. Now that I'm back I'm not liking what I'm seeing. A major change in direction for Superman and DC for that matter, and the use of "death," gimmicks to sale books among others.

But the ? thing is ? because there's clearly an agenda being put forth. Like most of the media it's clear that the writers are left leaning and have G.L.B.T relatives or friends, or are themselves have those sexual penchants. They see homosexual behavior as "par for the course."

I personally find homosexuality repulsive and disgusting as I do lesbianism. Of course I have that typical hypocritical view of female bisexuality buts another issue. Why are the writers and editors arrogant enough to believe that just because they may proponents of the homosexual lifestyle that me, the reader wants to read how Batwoman wants to have a threeway with Power Girl and Wonder Woman or how in Ultimate X-Men The Beast wants Logan to give him a prostate exam. ? and lesbians aren't apart of my life and I definitely don't want them to be a part of my comics.

Why should this sexual behavior be on display as opposed to a character that has a penchant for exhibitionism, masochism, or ? . Why are writers trying to normalize homosexuality?

And this is the really ? up part about it. It's cool to have ? characters running around but where's the conservative right wing Christian, Libertarian or traditional values character? These characters are noticeably absent. To add insult to injury Joe Quesada, Marvel's editor-in-chief banned smoking but allows homosexual characters in his books. Why is one lifestyle choice acceptable, but the other isn't?

So basically my friend what you're sayin is.... ? can leap tall building, stop bullets, and shoot laser beams outta their ass.... but there should be no "poo poo eaters" and "carpet munchers" in comics???

L-M-F-A-O

ok lets get this out the way, me personally, I don't hate ? or ? ... I don't give a fucc bout ? marriage or ? eaters in the military
    I don't think about homos... I have more important things to worry about in life
    homos annoy me (especially the super flamboyant ones) but other than that they don't bother me

comics aren't normalizing homosexuality.... homosexuality is normalizing homosexuality

everyday somebody comes out of the closet
    celebrities are ? and bi
    the most racist ? bashing politicians are ? and bi
    priests and pastors are ? and bi
    musicians are ? and bi
    COMIC BOOK WRITERS are ? and bi

Just like Maggie Sawyer... alot of female police officers and prison guards ARE ? or bi

and most importantly: ? are all around YOU... they may not be apart of YOUR life... but these ARE NOT YOUR comics my ?

there is no agenda in my opinion, homos are here, the main people sayin they hate ? and ? hates ? are really undercover homos who hate themselves and arent comfortable in their own skin

homos didn't jus pop up in the 80's man... they been here for centuries

and wit that said: what the fucc does ? fictional characters have to do wit YOU?

I bet if you saw Daken on the cover of a comic you'd probably be afraid to picc it up or the gayness might rub off on you

jus like everything else goin on in this world you betta deal wit it... cuz I guarantee you not gon do ? about it
  • Maximus Rex
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So basically my friend what you're sayin is.... ? can leap tall building, stop bullets, and shoot laser beams outta their ass.... but there should be no "poo poo eaters" and "carpet munchers" in comics???

L-M-F-A-O

Exactly. There's no point to having ? and ? in comics because their sexuality does nothing to advance the stroyline. For example, in last month's Action, Vandal Savage's daughter was in it and she mention she was a ? . It did nothing for the storyline except promote the fact that DC is down with dyking. Alternative deviant sexual lifestyle's have no place in comics. What's next, having characters that are are pederasts and are into ? for bring in those demos?
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Exactly. There's no point to having ? and ? in comics because their sexuality does nothing to advance the stroyline. For example, in last month's Action, Vandal Savage's daughter was in it and she mention she was a ? . It did nothing for the storyline except promote the fact that DC is down with dyking. Alternative deviant sexual lifestyle's have no place in comics. What's next, having characters that are are pederasts and are into ? for bring in those demos?

Homos read comics too
    I didn't see the point in Scandal fuccin Knoccout either... I guess homos jus add to the "drama" of comics

and I always that "Toyman" was a ? ..."Mad Hatter" too
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

L-M-F-A-O

ok lets get this out the way, me personally, I don't hate ? or ? ... I don't give a fucc bout ? marriage or ? eaters in the military
    I don't think about homos... I have more important things to worry about in life
    homos annoy me (especially the super flamboyant ones) but other than that they don't bother me

comics aren't normalizing homosexuality.... homosexuality is normalizing homosexuality

everyday somebody comes out of the closet
    celebrities are ? and bi
    the most racist ? bashing politicians are ? and bi
    priests and pastors are ? and bi
    musicians are ? and bi
    COMIC BOOK WRITERS are ? and bi

Just like Maggie Sawyer... alot of female police officers and prison guards ARE ? or bi

and most importantly: ? are all around YOU... they may not be apart of YOUR life... but these ARE NOT YOUR comics my ?

there is no agenda in my opinion, homos are here, the main people sayin they hate ? and ? hates ? are really undercover homos who hate themselves and arent comfortable in their own skin

homos didn't jus pop up in the 80's man... they been here for centuries

and wit that said: what the fucc does ? fictional characters have to do wit YOU?

I bet if you saw Daken on the cover of a comic you'd probably be afraid to picc it up or the gayness might rub off on you

jus like everything else goin on in this world you betta deal wit it... cuz I guarantee you not gon do ? about it

C/S to the fullest.
  • robdaze151
    robdaze151 Banned Users Posts: 2,019 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    like someone said before in the end it gives that Omar syndrome. Sure he may blow ? but no one's gonna ? with him. He had everyone on the Dark Avengers shook except for Aries and Sentry and that's because they were to powerful/stupid to worry about what he was up to. I the end the true beast in the wolvie bloodline are these two ladies.
    Rancor.jpg
    and
    x23_cov_a.jpg
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Why are people so threatened by ? folks?

Can't ? turn me ? so what the fucc do I care lol
  • robdaze151
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It did nothing for the storyline except promote the fact that DC is down with dyking. Alternative deviant sexual lifestyle's have no place in comics.
    remember: The Silhouette
    Silhouette.jpg
  • Maximus Rex
    edited February 2011
    Options
    robdaze151 wrote: »
    remember: The Silhouette

This proves my point. The Silhouette could've been a big ole freak that was ? ' some of everybody and gotten the same effect. Remember, Rorsach said she was "living an immoral style." Moore amde her a ? to sensationalize it.
    Mr. 66Hundred Why are people so threatened by ? folks?

The point isn't about being "threatened," but the fact their lifestyle is being forced down our throat. Why is this particular sexual ? being lauded in comics and others aren't? In Marvel's case it's out and out hypocritical because the banned tobacco from their books. I guess because they didn't want the company being views as condoning tobbaco use and they didn't want people to think it's cool to smoke, but on the other hand having kids exposed to ? ? in their books in somehow cool and acceptable.

If there's such a big demand for ? ass characaters why is the only one to have a title is Batwoman? Note Batwoman is a ? . If they had a some fat dumpy ? or a slong lover being main feature in a book, they knwo that ? wouldn't sell. So they have to promote this "? acceptance," agenda in mainstream books. Personally if I owned DC or Marvel I would do two things. Make death final in most cases and ban ? and ? from my books. Faggin' and dykin' has no place in comics.
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I see what you sayin, you don't condone ? behavior and you don't want to see it in comics

all I'm sayin is that you shouldn't be surprised if the ? invasion in comics never ceases

you have certain beliefs about ? , the comic world has a different view on ?

its there books they can do what they want

it would be the same if some racist mufucca says "I don't wanna see no more n*ggers in Thor comics.... Thor is a white Norse ? and there shouldn't be any n*ggers in his comic"

"I don't wanna see any blacc or mexican heroes in the Avengers becuz I feel like Marvel is tryin to shove their 'Affirmative Action agenda' down my throat"

art imitates life..... as long as we have ? in the real world we probably are gonna always have ? characters in all forms of literature
  • robdaze151
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think they're really trying to promote tolerance.
    Just like they did with the Civil Rights Movement and the Muslim issues after 9-11
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    werent you the same guy that said he wanted a comic book character down with the tea party ? LMAO

comics has and always will be a liberal art form. i dont think theres even such a thing as a conservative art form. definitely not a socially conservative art form.

im sure at one point fanbous didnt want blacks in comics either.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Daken so far has just done the ? ? to ? with people. But he prolly is a bisexual tho.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ? , Wolvi probably disowned that ? ? . No way in hell would one of, if not the baddest muthafucker in the Marvel world accept that ? .

Nah son. He was trying to save him for a minute. Now Daken got his own series.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options

not collosus!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    not collosus!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to worry, regular Marvel Universe Colossus is straight as indian hair...Ultimate Colossus was ? however. (Ultimate was a once very popular but separate line of comics tthat Marvel put out in order to modernize and streamline their more prominent franchises).
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This proves my point. The Silhouette could've been a big ole freak that was ? ' some of everybody and gotten the same effect. Remember, Rorsach said she was "living an immoral style." Moore amde her a ? to sensationalize it.

The point isn't about being "threatened," but the fact their lifestyle is being forced down our throat. Why is this particular sexual ? being lauded in comics and others aren't? In Marvel's case it's out and out hypocritical because the banned tobacco from their books. I guess because they didn't want the company being views as condoning tobbaco use and they didn't want people to think it's cool to smoke, but on the other hand having kids exposed to ? ? in their books in somehow cool and acceptable.

If there's such a big demand for ? ass characaters why is the only one to have a title is Batwoman? Note Batwoman is a ? . If they had a some fat dumpy ? or a slong lover being main feature in a book, they knwo that ? wouldn't sell. So they have to promote this "? acceptance," agenda in mainstream books. Personally if I owned DC or Marvel I would do two things. Make death final in most cases and ban ? and ? from my books. Faggin' and dykin' has no place in comics.

Maybe because the editors of Marvel arent moronic bigots and understand that homosexuality isnt a "pervesion".

Big ? deal if Daken is Bi, ya'll cats act like their arent Bi people in the world. I personally dont think Daken is "Bi" "? " or "straight" I think he uses sexuality as a tool for manipulation and intimidation.
  • Maximus Rex
    edited February 2011
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    Maybe because the editors of Marvel arent moronic bigots and understand that homosexuality isnt a "pervesion".

Big ? deal if Daken is Bi, ya'll cats act like their arent Bi people in the world. I personally dont think Daken is "Bi" "? " or "straight" I think he uses sexuality as a tool for manipulation and intimidation.

So why is it that ? animals and ? children is a ? ? Why ? and ? on ? a perverison? Why would Skyy Black eating ? out of a dog bowl in her Ghetto Gaggers scene be considered a perverison? Dudes who ? dudes and suck their ? are perverse individuals. Even though we want to be rotated into the scenerio, woman who ? with women are perverse too. Comic book companies shouldn't be promoting sexual deviancies, especially when they don't advance the story line and the only reason for having the chracter be a ? or ? is to show alliegence to ? and ? ? movement.

As I said before, it would different if their was some sort of balance, but there isn't. In Marvel's case it's out and out hyprocrisy. ? sucking and ? licking characters are cool and show tolerance, but to have J.J., Gambit, Ben, and Logan, smoking is a terrible evil. Why is one lifestyle choice acceptable and the other isn't. Homos have no place in comics. If I want to see chick-on-chick action, I'll pop in Black Squirt or the Best of All Dat Azz, The Orgy.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    So why is it that ? animals and ? children is a ? ? Why ? and ? on ? a perverison? Why would Skyy Black eating ? out of a dog bowl in her Ghetto Gaggers scene be considered a perverison? Dudes who ? dudes and suck their ? are perverse individuals. Even though we want to be rotated into the scenerio, woman who ? with women are perverse too. Comic book companies shouldn't be promoting sexual deviancies, especially when they don't advance the story line and the only reason for having the chracter be a ? or ? is to show alliegence to ? and ? ? movement.

As I said before, it would different if their was some sort of balance, but there isn't. In Marvel's case it's out and out hyprocrisy. ? sucking and ? licking characters are cool and show tolerance, but to have J.J., Gambit, Ben, and Logan, smoking is a terrible evil. Why is one lifestyle choice acceptable and the other isn't. Homos have no place in comics. If I want to see chick-on-chick action, I'll pop in Black Squirt or the Best of All Dat Azz, The Orgy.

You dumb ? ! You don't see the difference between two CONSENTING ADULTS having sex and ? a child or animal? Who the ? are you or anybody else to two CONSENTING ADULTS what they can or can't do?

Lmao at you advocating for a habit that kills millions of people a year. You really are a ? .
  • Maximus Rex
    edited February 2011
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    You dumb ? ! You don't see the difference between two CONSENTING ADULTS having sex and ? a child or animal? Who the ? are you or anybody else to two CONSENTING ADULTS what they can or can't do?

Lmao at you advocating for a habit that kills millions of people a year. You really are a ? .

Dude, I'm talking about sexual perversions, and you come with some beyond weak ? about various sexual pratices between too consenting adults. I'm a "? ," but you're the one with reading comprehension problem. Re-read my thread and try again.