Scust @ Wolverine son being a fanta.

Options
13»

Comments

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dude, I'm talking about sexual perversions, and you come with some beyond weak ? about various sexual pratices between too consenting adults. I'm a "? ," but you're the one with reading comprehension problem. Re-read my thread and try again.

Wow you really do have the IQ of a squirrel. You managed to scrub together the two brain cells that you have to come up with some idiotic analogy comparing homosexuality to ? and ? and when I show how idiotic that comparison is, you retreat with "I didnt understand"....typical. Homosexuality isnt a ? you ? , thats the point. What two CONSENTING ADULTS do is not a ? you simpleton.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Homosexuality is a perverison simply because only small number of people partake in the behavior. It's not normal for muthafuckas to want to ? the same sex. If it was then maybe more than 6% of U.S. population would indugle in it. Just because two consenting adults adults agree to do said sex act, doesn't mean it's normal. Some dudes like to have a chick kick them in the nuts. even though the two parties consented, doesn't mean it's not a perverted sexual act.

In Ancient Greece, Rome, and today in Afghanistan it's was (and in the case of Afghanistan is,) considered normal to ? young boys in the ass and blast off in their mouths. The only reason why homosexulaity is considered normal is those GLAAD muthfuckas successfully marketed themselves into being an "oppressed minority," that was in need of acceptance. What consenting adults do is their business, at the same time, that doesn't mean there behavior isn't perverse or deviant.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wolvie should just off son
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Not to worry, regular Marvel Universe Colossus is straight as indian hair...Ultimate Colossus was ? however. (Ultimate was a once very popular but separate line of comics tthat Marvel put out in order to modernize and streamline their more prominent franchises).

damn your short post explained alot tho
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    people flying, teleportating, reading minds, claws popping out of there hands, controlling weather, turning into metal, lasers shooting from thier eyes are all cool but homos and ? are gonig to far?? b/c we all know they dont really exist....
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Homosexuality is a perverison simply because only small number of people partake in the behavior. It's not normal for muthafuckas to want to ? the same sex. If it was then maybe more than 6% of U.S. population would indugle in it. Just because two consenting adults adults agree to do said sex act, doesn't mean it's normal.

7-8% of marriages are interracial.

thats a small number too.

you consider THAT a ? ?
  • Maximus Rex
    edited March 2011
    Options
    No, because it's natrual for a men to be attracted to women regardless of race.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Homosexuality is a ? . One definition of pervert is to turn to improper use or misapply. Being that sex is meant to be between man and woman as evidenced by the fact that male and female genitalia are formed in a manner to fit together. Not to mention that the purpose of sex is to procreate, something which homosexuals can never do. So there is no question that by that definition, homosexuality is a ? .
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    all of these explanations are cool or whatever but homos exist so why shouldnt they exist in the comic world??
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    im so ? glad i quiet reading comics when i did....
  • Maximus Rex
    edited March 2011
    Options
    all of these explanations are cool or whatever but homos exist so why shouldnt they exist in the comic world??

Cuz that ? is hella ? .