Wiz Khalifa > J.Cole

ICame4Pussy
ICame4Pussy Members Posts: 6,875 ✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Face Off Forum
Wiz will do his Steelers-anthem, "Black & Yellow", in the team's building this Sunday

Pittsburgh’s favorite son has already given the Steelers and their fans a 2010 rallying cry with his hit “Black & Yellow.” Now the team is showing the young emcee some love by inviting him to be part of this Sunday’s AFC Championship Game. Wiz will perform his hit during the pre-game festivities at Heinz Field.

Wiz is also being granted the honor, along with actor and Pittsburgh native Billy Gardell, of leading the Steelers fans in the Terrible Towel Twirl before kickoff. No doubt this is a tremendous honor for diehard Steelers fan Khalifa.

Speaking of “Black & Yellow”, the song is officially a certified smash, resting this week at number 5 on the Billboard charts and having sold over 500,000 copies so far.

Meanwhile hollywood cole aint got a single or release date

Comments

• P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    I dont care if ? Khalifa has a half-assed hit because he will fade out eventually. He only raps about weed and his listeners will get tired of him sooner or later . J Cole will have a consistent fanbase because he can develop unlike ? Khalifas untalented as
  • phantom0900
    phantom0900 Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    we talkin about making money off of sales, yea probably. J. cole is a better and deeper artist. if that ? actually got some momey off of album sales, he would probably invest it and end up with more money than wiz tho.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    I dont care if ? Khalifa has a half-assed hit because he will fade out eventually. He only raps about weed and his listeners will get tired of him sooner or later . J Cole will have a consistent fanbase because he can develop unlike ? Khalifas untalented as

Wrong, Wiz got a loyal fanbase. Meanwhile cole is Dean Malenko in terms of entertainment value
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    we talkin about making money off of sales, yea probably. J. cole is a better and deeper artist. if that ? actually got some momey off of album sales, he would probably invest it and end up with more money than wiz tho.

Yes...........
  • SunZoo_aka_LC
    SunZoo_aka_LC Members Posts: 267
    edited January 2011
    wiz is at least entertaining... jcole will put you to sleep.... jcole gonna be crying watching wiz perform this weekend... lol
  • DatNiggaB1
    DatNiggaB1 Members Posts: 6,066 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Fan of both so un-biased opinion here.

My 10 year old son bumps Black and Yellow everyday without fail. It's catchy......

It will take him another 6 years to truely appreciate J.Coles depth.

Substance in ya ryhmes>>>>>>>>>>>>>A hit single.
  • phantom0900
    edited January 2011
    j. cole will outlast wiz, if he ever gets to put out some albums, wiz's fanbase will always be fickle, cole will have die hard fans cause hes realer. hypotheticals, but if they had two really good camps backing them with their best interest as artist at heart, cole would come out on top.
  • RED Hood
    RED Hood Members Posts: 617
    edited January 2011
    I don't know Wiz Has a hit record sold out a concert tour last summer that ? definitely on the rise but this is a marathon not a sprint so we see what J.Cole got in store
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    j. cole will outlast wiz, if he ever gets to put out some albums, wiz's fanbase will always be fickle, cole will have die hard fans cause hes realer. hypotheticals, but if they had two really good camps backing them with their best interest as artist at heart, cole would come out on top.

Explain That ? Statement
  • illogics
    illogics Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Wiz is type corny.
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »

You ? and corny as hell for that young bull.

And this is coming from a person who disagrees with the thread premise and is a fan of both rappers.

I guess if we can apply this logic elsewhere, Black Eyed Peas >>> WuTang, Outkast and Slaughterhouse.

Since they're preforming a year old album's songs at the Superbowl.
  • phantom0900
    edited January 2011
    Explain That ? Statement

Basics ? , you dont listen to j cole obviously. that ? puts his life on the track, tries to teach his audience, expresses his humanity and vulnerability.

Wiz is money, weed, hoes, and while that maybe the majority of his life, that aint all of it and he rarely gives you an glimpse of anything else. ? aint nice like that either, his ? is real basic aint no where near a nice a lyricist as cole. Wiz dont have the ability to stay in the game for long, especially if he smoke as much as he claim, ? brain gone be fried and he wont get much growth.
  • Lorenzo de Medici
    Lorenzo de Medici Members Posts: 5,739 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011

haha so cuz the ? went to college he's gonna invest his money?

? , ? .
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011

? , ? .

First thing cuz did with his tour money is pay off his student loans, and he does dabble in business since going to college.

Fan ? .
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Wrong, Wiz got a loyal fanbase. Meanwhile cole is Dean Malenko in terms of entertainment value

lmao dean malenko, good comparison
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    Basics ? , you dont listen to j cole obviously. that ? puts his life on the track, tries to teach his audience, expresses his humanity and vulnerability.

Wiz is money, weed, hoes, and while that maybe the majority of his life, that aint all of it and he rarely gives you an glimpse of anything else. ? aint nice like that either, his ? is real basic aint no where near a nice a lyricist as cole. Wiz dont have the ability to stay in the game for long, especially if he smoke as much as he claim, ? brain gone be fried and he wont get much growth.

Wrong! I dont listen to wiz outside of B&Y

Snoop Dogg?
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    i don't agree with the thread but the defense for j.cole is not looking good
    all ? in here have done is said a bunch of "ifs", "maybes", and "shoulda, coulda, wouldas"
    "if jay put money behind j.cole"
    "if j.cole ever drops an album"
    "wiz will fade out EVENTUALLY"
    as of right now, yes, wiz is more successful than j.cole
    does that make him a better technical rapper?
    no
    is he more entertaining than j.cole to some ? ?
    of course
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Wrong! I dont listen to wiz outside of B&Y

Snoop Dogg?
    Snoop Dogg one of the worst rappers ever,and has ghostwriters
  • RED Hood
    RED Hood Members Posts: 617
    edited January 2011
    i don't agree with the thread but the defense for j.cole is not looking good
    all ? in here have done is said a bunch of "ifs", "maybes", and "shoulda, coulda, wouldas"
    "if jay put money behind j.cole"
    "if j.cole ever drops an album"
    "wiz will fade out EVENTUALLY"
    as of right now, yes, wiz is more successful than j.cole
    does that make him a better technical rapper?
    no
    is he more entertaining than j.cole to some ? ?
    of course
    wiz has a fanbase j.cole doesnt
  • phantom0900
    edited January 2011

? , ? .

The ? you talking about ? ? The ? displays common sense and foresight, he is probably gonna invest is money into his future. He does hang with Jay who is a pretty good business man.
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    Snoop Dogg one of the worst rappers ever,and has ghostwriters

SO WHAT, Look how long he been in the game and look how much money he made.
  • BackInWhite
    edited January 2011
    RED Hood wrote: »
    wiz has a fanbase j.cole doesnt

does that make wiz a better rapper tho?
    that's the question
    and the answer is no
    i mean
    the cowboys have bookoo fans
    are they better than the steelers or the colts or the patriots or the saints?
  • ICame4Pussy
    edited January 2011
    The ? you talking about ? ? The ? displays common sense and foresight, he is probably gonna invest is money into his future. He does hang with Jay who is a pretty good business man.

................No
  • BackInWhite
    edited January 2011

the ? is you talkin about?
    how you know what that ? displays?
    do you know that ? ?
    you just listen to his music
    he might want a big ass chain and a bugatti too