LE Tournament #1 ROUND TWO - tupacfan versus Disciplined InSight

Options
raw-material_ahh
raw-material_ahh Members Posts: 555
edited January 2011 in Lyrical Executions
tupacfan versus Disciplined InSight
  • Check in by Monday, January 24, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.
  • You can drop your verses before the check in due date.
  • Verses are due by Friday, January 28, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.
  • Voting will end on Sunday, January 30, 2011 11:59 pm Eastern time.
Rules
Mandatory 16 lines.
Only one round.
5 votes first wins or most votes by the end date.
3 votes to 0 is a KO.
50 posts to vote unless you are participating in the tourney.
sniperk & Aquaf!nafloe cannot vote in this battle BC they will face the winner.
All votes MUST be explained well and no crew or hate votes.
Take criticism like a man or a lady. Everyone has their own opinion. Use the Predictions/? Talking Thread to voice your opinions, not this battle thread. Lastly, caught biting will disqualify you. Good luck.

Comments

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Check..............
  • Tupacfan
    Tupacfan Members, Moderators Posts: 2,428 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Checking in....
  • The_Hamburger
    The_Hamburger Members Posts: 136
    edited January 2011
    Options
    this will be a great battle! both posters tried to diss me after my battle. that was very rude of them!

however, i think this will be a great battle! if i had to make a prediction, i would say that i could beat both of them! but we'll see
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited January 2011
    Options
    this will be a great battle! both posters tried to diss me after my battle. that was very rude of them!

however, i think this will be a great battle! if i had to make a prediction, i would say that i could beat both of them! but we'll see

Why are you trolling?
  • The_Hamburger
    The_Hamburger Members Posts: 136
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Why are you trolling?

what are you talking about? don't i have the right to post my opinion on the battle? ? yall mad at me for? yall ? aint even seen what i been through

if i may make some suggestions, you can diss tupacfan about the fact that she is a women. therefore she should put the mic down and go to the kitchen. however, dont steal that line otherwise you'll be disqualified even though there is no rule stating that it is against the rules. good luck disciplined! you are where my heart is! no ? b.
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited January 2011
    Options
    what are you talking about? don't i have the right to post my opinion on the battle? ? yall mad at me for? yall ? aint even seen what i been through

if i may make some suggestions, you can diss tupacfan about the fact that she is a women. therefore she should put the mic down and go to the kitchen. however, dont steal that line otherwise you'll be disqualified even though there is no rule stating that it is against the rules. good luck disciplined! you are where my heart is! no ? b.

Ok.............................chill though.
  • Tupacfan
    edited January 2011
    Options

That wasn't even a diss.. Its called "opinionated" and that's exactally what I did.. Stated my 2 cents, however, I do apologize if that struck a nerve.. It wasn't my intent.
  • Aquaf!nafloe
    Aquaf!nafloe Confirm Email Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    tupac gurl u better get this!!!! one of us has to stay!!! l0l
  • Tupacfan
    edited January 2011
    Options
    tupac gurl u better get this!!!! one of us has to stay!!! l0l

LOL, will see what happens :) good luck with urs..
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I don't know about the rest of yall but I'm really looking forward to seeing TupacFans's verse. I know she gonna bring it
  • Legend24
    Legend24 Members Posts: 689 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Drop some verses in here... This is the last battle that needs to be completed before the third round can start.
  • Tupacfan
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Sorry to keep ya'll waiting.. But we do have a due date..

I feel were both waiting to drop something.. but I'mma drop something today though..

Peace!
  • Tupacfan
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Bust this, it's round muthafucking 2, its just me and u outta the few,/1
    I spit harder than your ? , get a feel of the sick, you gonna take "L's" like the jets,/2
    leave you upset like ya ? , add a tone with a pitch, I'll murder you and throw you in a ditch./3
    Like a dog on a leash, you'll respond to my lyrical spit,/4
    vicious like the pits of michael vick's attacking your eye sight,/5
    now left with no insight, your a disciplined of your own plight./6
    weak like a ? made kat, waiting for me to drop first verse/7
    You already looking worst, ? need to quench ya thirst, yes sir like Al.B sure,/8
    Soon its gonna be "Good evening, welcome to Channel 187 RTM news",/9
    today we focus on the battle that left one dead with severe gushot wounds,/10
    this brings the first murder to the illcommunity on lyrical execution street,/11
    Disciplined InSight has been sweeped, yellow tape, body bags zipped up,/12
    his goons now strapped up, they's about to get ? smacked up, snitches gonna get locked up,/13
    Whatchu kats thought, ya'll keep crossing me, ? with me I'll blast ya, still got 10 extra clips and I'll be capping ya/14
    They thought I was quite, my lyrics spit violence, real killas moving silence creeping on you like a silencer,/15
    sharp like hollow tips, aim clear as a scope, disciplined InSight your pass has been revoked..16.

Imma be honest, this wasn't my best verse..I'll let ur be the judge tho..

Peace!
  • Tupacfan
    edited January 2011
    Options
    *ya'll* I meant..

Smh at typing my verse ok my smart phone.. Not cool..
  • Disciplined InSight
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm a gentleman...

Not.

She could be possibly a ? , but it's aight I'm tempted to eat you thru it.
    I love your type...
    ..that Set If Off with gunplay and ? diving..a shame Latifah beat you to it.
    My type of speak too fluid, just come to grips it's a man's world.
    You envy the ? ..
    ..even if you was born to go Gaga and bust..your ? 'll stand sterile.
    I'm beastly and feral, your survival? Slim to none, a battered carcass.
    Her location's not pumping it's a St. Valentine massacre..mainly it's where the heart is.
    No harshness, your played concepts won't work for certain, she's not a hard lay.
    I'll pop your cherry without play..her ? monologues went from ? to Broadway.
    It's fact, I spit the hard way. In the clutch you won't get by freely.
    Insight'll one-time frisk and violate her..and I ain't talkin' about the L.A.P.D.
    The status untouchable easily. Honestly your trash and I cannot stand.
    You're just a stan..
    ..Afeni's son is REALLY dead..but you can't tell THAT ? to a tupacfan.
    The execution is swift you're no match for these killer schemes.
    So go ahead putcha neck out..'cause it'll be just for the guillotine.
    You feeling brolic? You're not built for this I'm way past blatant.
    If I threw this match then you're able to blow..just at a gas station.
  • Tupacfan
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hahaha, rebuttal advantage at its finest..

Let the voting began...
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    Options
    On tupacfan's verse, right off the bat, I didn't get what "jets" rhymes with on the 2nd line. Kind of threw me off. Same with the 11th line but I guess "street" rhymes with "sweeped" halfway through line 12. Okay opener nonetheless. I like lines 5 and 6. Maybe tupacfan's best lines of her verse. Got a little gangster there in the end LOL. It was an okay verse. I like how she didn't waste any time going at him instead of writing lines about how sick she was like a few others did in round one. I didn't see any bars that WOW'd me with crazy metaphors or punched hard but it didn't suck. On InSight's verse, I liked the intro too. His best lines were lines 5 and 6 too. Difference is, his next two lines after that were pretty good too. Decent verse. Not entirely hot. A few lines that didn't hit all the way for me. Not sure if I'm making the right vote BC I thought about what if I voted for the other person, would I regret it but BC I liked the stan/tupacfan line too I have to give it to Disciplined InSight. He just had a couple more that punched harder. I'd say tupacfan 6/10. Disciplined InSight 7.5/10.

Vote - Disciplined InSight
  • love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I read both verse, they sounded very strong and power...be cool to put them on a instrumental probly sounds hotter, but both were sharp, very clear to read, I would say a tie, but I'm vote for: Tupac Fan....I like Dispilined Insight verse too but keep the good work. Thanks for letting Love yal vote..one luv
  • deaththreats
    deaththreats Members Posts: 1,602 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Both rappers went hard.
    Both rappers had a nice word delivery
    Both had nice metaphors
    Both had nice word play
    but Disciplined's verse seemed more directed towards Tupac fan and overall it was the better verse
    Vote: Discipline
  • Tupacfan
    edited January 2011
    Options
    2 to 1..

Let's get this over with and vote..
  • C.Melendez
    C.Melendez Members Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    felt like tupac fan maybe ran out of gas or just wanted this to be over
    wasn't her strongest verse...i got lost on a few .....the way it read i could tell it woulda been better in audio

for it to be a weaker vere saw no need for disc to feed off it either way ithink his verse was better...somewhat.....didn't wanna be the one to put the final nail in it but....next round please
  • Tupacfan
    edited January 2011
    Options
    C.Melendez wrote: »
    felt like tupac fan maybe ran out of gas or just wanted this to be over
    wasn't her strongest verse...i got lost on a few .....the way it read i could tell it woulda been better in audio

for it to be a weaker vere saw no need for disc to feed off it either way ithink his verse was better...somewhat.....didn't wanna be the one to put the final nail in it but....next round please

C'mon.. It ain't that hard to vote..

And i agree with your statement.. It wasn't my best verse at all.. Actually disappointed in myself too, cause I know I could spit a hot 16 off the top..

Its all good though..

Sometimes you gotta admit defeat, even thru all the bleaks, you gotta remain meek.
    This battle wasn't all that deep, so now I fleet and hang my cleats, sit back and take a seat..
  • raw-material_ahh
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I was hoping to get more votes in this battle ESP since it was a close one but voting is closed and Disciplined InSight moves onto the Semi-Finals. Hope to see you in the second tournament tupacfan.
This discussion has been closed.