Middle eastern men...

Options
BabyBugatti
BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2011 in The Powder Room
I've never been with a middle-eastern man before.
What's that like?
Anyone experienced them?
I seem to be attracting a few of them lately..don't know how I feel about non black men to be frank.

(I'm speaking relationship wise, but feel free to share you're other experiences with them)

Comments

• BabyBugatti
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Oh yuck kai, that sounds awful, i have actually yet to meet a ? /? wanna be thank ? .
    I'm thinking about talking to this Lebanese dude..well don't even remember wth the name of the place he said he's from is lol, some weird to pronounce name in the middle east neighboring Iran. but i'm a tad apprehensive.
  • The_Recruiter
    The_Recruiter Members Posts: 289
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm not sure how I feel about them either. I had this one gorgeous one that was attracted to me but I was scared that if I did something wrong he'll ? up or some ?

I have issues.

I'm open to other races tho. Black guys have turned me off for the last 2 years. Not sure why.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I don't date other races so I can't speak on that level, but I have an Arabic guy who is a close friend. They seem to like Black women. Even at the liquor store they flirt, but hell they may flirt with all women who knows. But with my Arabic friend, his relationships with women are always about control. Culturally they have to be able to exert control over the women so if you're more of a headstrong outspoken type of girl I would advise against that. They want almost total obedience, and he is an Americanized Saudi and still he keeps those ways. So that's something to keep in mind. I'm not sure if the same applies to Lebanese men.
  • KinkyCurls
    KinkyCurls Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Moreno.S wrote: »
    I've never been with a middle-eastern man before.
    What's that like?
    Anyone experienced them?
    I seem to be attracting a few of them lately..don't know how I feel about non black men to be frank.

(I'm speaking relationship wise, but feel free to share you're other experiences with them)

Middle eastern men are sexyyyyyyy. But be careful BE VERY careful because they are some real players, they will tereat you nice and everything and act like they want you for you but they might only be after sex. I have a GOOD movie about this that you should watch. Its called "toe to toe" and one of its plot involves a black girl and a white girl fighting over this curly haired middle eastern DJ . Just watch the way he acts. Some of them are very sneaky with their behavior.

Here is the link to the entire film. click on the blue link that says" continue to vidreel.com" to hide the large white bar on top of the screen. Click on the red cirlce with white" X" mark to hide the ads that display on the player and then you can watch the film.
    http://vidreel.com/video/OTAxMDg1/#
  • BabyBugatti
    edited January 2011
    Options
    thanks, thanks.
  • Calii Comfort
    Calii Comfort Members Posts: 3,250 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    nah if i were u i wouldn't i heard there big time ?
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    smh. Baybay you leaving me for a dune ? ? After all we been through you couldnt at least move on to a realer ? than me? (if thats even possible). Im ashamed. Before me you were young and misguided. Come back home. You seem to be in a fragile mindstate without me in your life.
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited January 2011
    Options
    LOL I was just watching a movie on BET or TVone, of them ? .....talking about this issue......hilariousl movie with horrible acting, but a good eye opener

I'mma come off like a hater in ths joint, but I saw the thread and have seen this issue millions of times..a lot of them dont respect black women.....they will marry and hold they own women to a higher esteem, but cheat with black women cause of their deep seeded, white-man like fantasies..... ......I told my sister dont ? with any of them ? unless you KNOW they want to be in a relationship with you and you do a very thorough background check on them.....

its one thing to get treated like ? in the black community, but dont be a hoe to them ? .......cause a lot of them purposely treat yall like hoes........a some of them never had and will never have any intentions on taking u serious....not all...but some....
  • Emerald City Rolla
    Emerald City Rolla Members Posts: 564
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Well being an arab man I can only speak for myself, but my family and arab friends are decent people. It really depends on several factors. The major ones are what generation of arab american they are and where they are originally from in the middle east. Saudi men are notorious for being dogs, in the states and the middle east. They have a racial superiority complex that leads them to believe that they are better than all other arabs as well as other nationalities (other arab countries do NOT like saudis since they treat the rest of the middle east like their playground) They act all pious in saudi arabia, but as soon as they leave the borders they drop that ? with a quickness. The lebanese are perhaps the most well regarded of the arab countries in the west because they dont have nearly as many gender-based barriers and men and women are free to co-mingle and be friends. Alot of arab men are men who want to have families and are passionate in their relationships. Though it must be said that alot of arab men fool around with other women because there is pressure within his family to marry an arab woman ( I have felt this pressure before, but have gotten away from it easily because its from the older members of my family and my dad's generation was able to assimilate and its no longer an issue). There can be a bias against darker skinned women because the standard of beauty for arab women is to have paler skin. Men are the opposite in that darker skin is seen as being masculine. With other countries, its important to know how man generations his family has been in the states and what kind of male-female dynamic he grew up with. The more rigid the interactions, the more likely you would be to find his behavior bizarre and controlling. Truthfully though its hard to say all arab men are like THIS or like THAT. If you talk to him enough, you'll get a feel for what kind of man he is. I hope that helps at all.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    gone and date,marry or have sex with em sistahs.when they control yall ? ,dont come back to brothas anymore ever
  • Coo Coo Cal's Beanie
    Coo Coo Cal's Beanie Members Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    gone and date,marry or have sex with em sistahs.when they control yall ? ,dont come back to brothas anymore ever
    Ahahahahahahahaha
  • sabretooth
    sabretooth Members Posts: 12
    edited January 2011
    Options

I'mma come off like a hater in ths joint, but I saw the thread and have seen this issue millions of times..a lot of them dont respect black women.....they will marry and hold they own women to a higher esteem, but cheat with black women cause of their deep seeded, white-man like fantasies..... ......I told my sister dont ? with any of them ? unless you KNOW they want to be in a relationship with you and you do a very thorough background check on them.....

I co-sign this.
    This is coming from a girl. Never got involved with one of them. A lot of them are tryna get an "experience" no matter how nice they are.
    With that being said , some of them are pretty nice looking though (when they're young and before the face gets leathery) . But they're chat up lines are soooooo lame its actually laughable. kinda cute actually. I've not been repulsed by them on the whole though. But things like their religion, family, the way women are seen in their cultures generally and the above quote...make me not see them as anything serious either.
    /shrug
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    My homeboy sister was married to a cat from Jordan, gave her 4 girls then dipped out on her. She is getting no assistance from dude whatsoever and come to find out he had a whole nother family overseas
  • Old Fart
    Old Fart Members Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    some racist and stereotypical ass comments up in here. If the ? was reversed and it was someone of another race considering dating a black man or woman and making the same type of comments mofos would be trippin. We can be just as racist as other races but we don't like to admit it. Real talk
  • BabyBugatti
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm not trying to be an experience :(
  • new account2
    new account2 Members Posts: 1,469
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Old ? wrote: »
    some racist and stereotypical ass comments up in here. If the ? was reversed and it was someone of another race considering dating a black man or woman and making the same type of comments mofos would be trippin. We can be just as racist as other races but we don't like to admit it. Real talk

The whole premise of this thread is racist......*Shrugs*