Ladies: why do you do this to the men in YOUR life?

Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2011 in The Powder Room
Let's say that there is a guy that wants you, and you "want him too." However, you let him know with flirtatious body language such as touching et al. He steps up, but you reject him. when you sense that he is distancing himself from you, you start again with the flirtatious body language, only this time, its more obvious that you 'want' him. He gathers courage to step up again, but you reject him again. Why on earth do you do this to us? We want to be with you and you are giving the go ahead to step up, we do that, but then you push us away? Wouldn't it be easier if you told us that you are not interested in a relationship with us??

Comments

• Young_Chitlin
    edited January 2011
    Young-Ice wrote: »
    she's doing it for her own self confidence

knowing she can get u w.e. she wants is clearly a confidence booster
    women need that ?

women hate feeling like no one is attracted to them, or no one wants them

'Preciate the comment Ice. This girl that I was wanting has done this ? to me. She was brushing her leg against mine and always looking at me, so eventually I stepped up and quasi-confessed. She said that she didn't want a relationship with me, so I fell back. A couple of days ago, we and my other friend were watching TV in the student lounge, and she knowingly brushed her butt on my forearm... come on man! At the event last night, I stepped up again. She kept wanting her friend to play cards with me and her, but friend did not want to because she apparently wants me and the girl to ge together. The girl does.not.want.to.get.together.with.me.... I told her that by her friend not playing, that she and I can play cards together... she hissed at me and left a few minutes later smh
  • makaveli03
    makaveli03 Members Posts: 2,392
    edited January 2011
    never talk to her ever again
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Don't spend anymore money on her if u are doing so presently....even for the smallest things like going out to lunch or some ? ...then u will truly see if ur dealin with a bird or not
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Let's say that there is a guy that wants you, and you "want him too." However, you let him know with flirtatious body language such as touching et al. He steps up, but you reject him. when you sense that he is distancing himself from you, you start again with the flirtatious body language, only this time, its more obvious that you 'want' him. He gathers courage to step up again, but you reject him again. Why on earth do you do this to us? We want to be with you and you are giving the go ahead to step up, we do that, but then you push us away? Wouldn't it be easier if you told us that you are not interested in a relationship with us??[/QUOTE]

The problem is you're asking women to produce a logical response for the illogical things that they do. Asking a woman for advice on anything is like taking a German history class from a ? teacher- you're only going to get a short sighted biased half-truth. As for the last part, again for women to do that requires logic, but the sooner you learn that most women have the thinking capacity of a two year old and stop giving a ? what they say or do, the better off you are.

If a woman has a "? " shield up, treat her like a ? , simple.....
  • sdrawkcabseh
    sdrawkcabseh Members Posts: 1,237 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    yroholla wrote: »
    Don't spend anymore money on her if u are doing so presently....even for the smallest things like going out to lunch or some ? ...then u will truly see if ur dealin with a bird or not

Agreed................
  • CMac
    CMac Members Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Some women just like playing games and ? around with women, I'd just dead all contact with a chick like that but if she's fine and you see something really happening with yall then keep talking to her son.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Just dead it. You will feel a lot better.
  • truth spitter
    truth spitter Members Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    CMac wrote: »
    Some women just like playing games and ? around with women, I'd just dead all contact with a chick like that but if she's fine and you see something really happening with yall then keep talking to her son.

even if she's fine dead her....u dont want a silly broad like that on your team whatsoever
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited January 2011
    Nicely done Ice
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Just dead it. You will feel a lot better.
    naw

holding to the anger and making many threads about it is waaay cooler
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    do like a fumble drop tha ?
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    haute wrote: »
    naw

holding to the anger and making many threads about it is waaay cooler

Come snuggle with me...my football team lost :-(

I need to take out my aggression/feelings on you.
  • lighthearted25
    lighthearted25 Members Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2011
    i think its worse that after she dismisses u the 1st time u still hold on hope and try again.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited January 2011
    Yeah it is worse and the funny thing is that she's not the first girl that I've 'held hope' on. I know I'm not the only one on the IC that has done this inexcusable behavior
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2011
    Yeah it is worse and the funny thing is that she's not the first girl that I've 'held hope' on. I know I'm not the only one on the IC that has done this inexcusable behavior

then that's you my ? ...yeah she's doing some attention ? ? but you're giving her that attention...everybody wants to feel attractive to somebody, not just women, but the difference is too many men play into giving a woman attention in the "hope" of getting something out of it...try only doing it when you KNOW you're gonna get something out of it and you'll attract chicks that don't play these types of mind games
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    lmao @ u THINKING she wants ur ass. How bout - if she wanted u she would go get u.

U think you're reading signs that she wants you, meanwhile you're making it up in ur head. Flirting doesn't = us wanting you. Now you're mad cause u got all the signs mixed up. Don't blame us. Blame yourself. Believe me, if a female wants you she's gone let it be known.

lol yall ? stay crying on here. it's hilarious.

Hiiii BR!! :D good morning!
  • blackrain
    edited January 2011
    lmao @ u THINKING she wants ur ass. How bout - if she wanted u she would go get u.

U think you're reading signs that she wants you, meanwhile you're making it up in ur head. Flirting doesn't = us wanting you. Now you're mad cause u got all the signs mixed up. Don't blame us. Blame yourself. Believe me, if a female wants you she's gone let it be known.

lol yall ? stay crying on here. it's hilarious.

Hiiii BR!! :D good morning!

good morning Dee...what's up with you
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited January 2011
    Nada, just wasting a few mins b4 I start working for real lol u should tweet :-(
  • blackrain
    edited January 2011
    Nada, just wasting a few mins b4 I start working for real lol u should tweet :-(

I got facebook and my bbm...can't bring myself to do twitter...i don't have that important of a life to let people know what i'm doing all day lol
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited January 2011
    blackrain wrote: »
    I got facebook and my bbm...can't bring myself to do twitter...i don't have that important of a life to let people know what i'm doing all day lol

aye! u bbm a lot? I only chat wit like 2 ppl regularly on there lmao I'm so bad @ responding :-/
  • blackrain
    edited January 2011
    aye! u bbm a lot? I only chat wit like 2 ppl regularly on there lmao I'm so bad @ responding :-/

yeah i do...either that or straight up texting...
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    edited January 2011
    lol u must bring ur charger to work. My bb loses juice too fast...I just tweet instead of texting cause I can do it on my pc at work
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    You gotta be more upfront with females. It doesn't happen often where a friendship can just BLOSSOM into a relationship. ? is just using you. Have the courage from jumpstreet and have her know what it is. If she tries to give you the okeydoke dead it. ? don't realize that they friend zone themselves. I'm just glad for the people I grew up around that kept me outta that trap.
  • kevmic
    kevmic Members Posts: 1,888 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Let's say that there is a guy that wants you, and you "want him too." However, you let him know with flirtatious body language such as touching et al. He steps up, but you reject him. when you sense that he is distancing himself from you, you start again with the flirtatious body language, only this time, its more obvious that you 'want' him. He gathers courage to step up again, but you reject him again. Why on earth do you do this to us? We want to be with you and you are giving the go ahead to step up, we do that, but then you push us away? Wouldn't it be easier if you told us that you are not interested in a relationship with us??

Well if girls did that, then how else would they get the wanted attention from men they crave so much?? Women love attention, they like to be validated on a daily basis. Which is why women in relationships will go out to the club. They're not going to pick up a guy and take him home for the night, but they know a guy is gonna come up and talk to her and tell her how beautiful she looks that night. So they can go home to their man and know that there is a man out there besides the one they're with who wants them. Single girls are no different, they will play with a man just so he can come out and say he's attracted to her, regardless if she feels the same way. They just want that validation.
  • blackrain
    edited January 2011
    lol u must bring ur charger to work. My bb loses juice too fast...I just tweet instead of texting cause I can do it on my pc at work

nah my battery life is just really good so long as i'm not roaming the internet all day...i can go 2 days w/o charging my phone