G.I. Joe and Transformers

Options
13»

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    This belongs in the 80's appteciation thread, u forgot this is the michael bay version. Bays version was so bad u got sidetracked.

Mally G - "in the cartoon u had this,u had that, hold up what were we talkin about again?oh yea that garbage."

Look I guess its a matter of prefrence and this is without comparing it 2 the cartoon the movie alone was unbearable to watch. I was completely annoyed throughout thee entire film wondering when the action was gonna start only to be let down by the finale. If this film was considered entertaining in terms of comedy fine, but in no way shape or form was it the action pack flick backed by a fair to good storyline which I "expected" to see. In all honesty ill take the first teenage mutant ninga turtle flick over the transformer remake. Off course nobody expects a 100% adaption but imo it wasnt even close.

Raphael vs foot soldier scene > transformer remake

yeah raphael gettin droppin thru the skylight was trill.
  • rapmastermind
    rapmastermind Members Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well breaking news, G.I. Joe sequel just got green-lit for August of 2012 but guess what, everyone was fired accept Snakeyes, Storm Shadow and Duke. Looks like they took my advice and fired everyone, lol, it's going to be a full reboot but they kept the main characters from the 1st movie. A lot of the cast members are upset their contracts weren't renewed. Even the studio realized that movie was a let down. Hopefully the sequel is better but there is no way "G.I. Joe" the movie is seeing any of the "Transformers" including "Fallen".
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Well breaking news, G.I. Joe sequel just got green-lit for August of 2012 but guess what, everyone was fired accept Snakeyes, Storm Shadow and Duke. Looks like they took my advice and fired everyone, lol, it's going to be a full reboot but they kept the main characters from the 1st movie. A lot of the cast members are upset their contracts weren't renewed. Even the studio realized that movie was a let down. Hopefully the sequel is better but there is no way "G.I. Joe" the movie is seeing any of the "Transformers" including "Fallen".

YES!!!!! hell they should've fired that ? who played duke as well. the movie was straight ? !! bump it, fire snake eyes as well. when have u seen snake eyes built like a linebacker? ehh, either way i'm glad they fired a majority of the cast. maybe now the writers will pay attention to the characters of g.i. joe and get it right this time.

baroness as an american? gtfohwtbs!!