Lady of Rage Killed MC Eiht on his Own S#!t

Options
2»

Comments

• Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You dont know Baby D. She know about all the new snacks before they even come out. The year 2000 snacks.
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always wondered why dr dre didnt scoop her up on Aftermath after she left Death Row
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Rage criminally underrated when the topic of best female MC's comes up... I guess because the Death Row roster was so big at the time she got lost... In fact what solo project's does she have??? She should have a huge catalog, from 1994 to the 90s...

I got a feeling she retired from music for a while, or maybe I just think that because she seemed to disappear...

Her album necessary roughness was actually low key pretty good too.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    Yeah Rage criminally underrated when the topic of best female MC's comes up... I guess because the Death Row roster was so big at the time she got lost... In fact what solo project's does she have??? She should have a huge catalog, from 1994 to the 90s...

I got a feeling she retired from music for a while, or maybe I just think that because she seemed to disappear...

She dropped a project on Deathrow called Necessary Roughness back in 97. It was a decent album.

This was my favorite song off of the album:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpmnCVEddLs

Yes DJ Premiere produced the track.
    ? , i bought this album and it was the best album lyrically from ANY female ever. Nobody was checkin for Rage but shes always been [/quote]

That ? didn't have not one weak joint on it
  • DR. JEK
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Is that her only album? Does she have any mix tapes? She should get some shine from this.

She had a mixtape in 2005 called VA 2 LA

I never heard this tape.

That VA 2 LA was dope too. She kills it with multi-syllable rhyme schemes and hard metaphors. I don't know why she's not talked about more, she's better than the majority of women and a good portion of men and rapping.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She dropped a project on Deathrow called Necessary Roughness back in 97. It was a decent album.

This was my favorite song off of the album:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpmnCVEddLs

Yes DJ Premiere produced the track.

That album was more than decent imo she was spitting that whole album. Deathrow dropped the ball on her

Dope track, she kinda got a Ras Kass flow going here (ras kass one of my favourite mcs)... But I prefer her when she has more of a butter flow...