I Just Wanted A Face Pic And An Exclusive: The Trillfate Story

1151617181921»

Comments

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Hol' up, ? having virtual dates out here?!

And some ? are a ? 3rd wheel on these virtual dates?!?!

3bw5auj43rvn.gif

7r2wbtb4ouey.gif

Lmao yo bruh, i dont even have a reply for this ? .

SuperManuel a funny ass dude tho, ? went and changed into his tennis/golf clothes before they played and she did the same ? .

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    18DIAMONDS wrote: »
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    @Trillfate how'd it start with @obnoxiouslyfresh ?

Question of the hour. @Trillfate done seem some things. That I want to see. You want to come tell your old friend all about it? @Trillfate
    p_TQP4_AW1_IWB8_O.jpg

Well...damn.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

me and khaleesi would play golf all the time in GTA.

good times.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Supermanuel was in there with Khaleesi, she wanted that ? to take her out for drinks and dancing in Miami. I remember they used to go on GTA Tennis dates and ? and he'd always try to drag me along like the third wheel. One time i went golfin wit em and it was the most boring ? ever. I was like "Man lets go ? ? !" these ? like "Nah, we only got 3 holes left, stay!" that ? took forever..

He never took the bait when it came to taking her out foreal though.. then all that ? with the Wizard went down and I was like damn, its a good thing that ? i aint fold.

I'm tired of you bringing that ? up when you was the one that volunteered that ? . i was never trying to hook up with herand stop lying i only played tennis with her once she dont even play that much.Add to the fact that her husband was crazy over her. You dont know how these latinos are about they chicks down here. He would've killed me and khaleesi and then himself on some if i cant have her no one else can. Btw stop name dropping me for cheap lol reactions.

Lmaoo chill fam, you know this like one of my favorite stories to tell, especially in ps4 parties. That whole situation was ? hilarious and stop lyin bruh! yall definitely played that ? more than once... I'm pretty sure the receipts are in the GTA thread. I did bring up yall both being in Miami but ? I was just lookin out, i figured if the wizard ? from iLL Gang could pull it off then my ILCN brother could too.

tumblr_obpgye7wZZ1utuoauo1_500.gif

• TonyDubbz
    i ro ny wrote: »

me and khaleesi would play golf all the time in GTA.

good times.

Man ? that golf game bruh, i came in last and that ? was boring to me.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Supermanuel was in there with Khaleesi, she wanted that ? to take her out for drinks and dancing in Miami. I remember they used to go on GTA Tennis dates and ? and he'd always try to drag me along like the third wheel. One time i went golfin wit em and it was the most boring ? ever. I was like "Man lets go ? ? !" these ? like "Nah, we only got 3 holes left, stay!" that ? took forever..

He never took the bait when it came to taking her out foreal though.. then all that ? with the Wizard went down and I was like damn, its a good thing that ? i aint fold.

I'm tired of you bringing that ? up when you was the one that volunteered that ? . i was never trying to hook up with herand stop lying i only played tennis with her once she dont even play that much.Add to the fact that her husband was crazy over her. You dont know how these latinos are about they chicks down here. He would've killed me and khaleesi and then himself on some if i cant have her no one else can. Btw stop name dropping me for cheap lol reactions.

Lmaoo chill fam, you know this like one of my favorite stories to tell, especially in ps4 parties. That whole situation was ? hilarious and stop lyin bruh! yall definitely played that ? more than once... I'm pretty sure the receipts are in the GTA thread. I did bring up yall both being in Miami but ? I was just lookin out, i figured if the wizard ? from iLL Gang could pull it off then my ILCN brother could too.

tumblr_obpgye7wZZ1utuoauo1_500.gif

no she didn't play tennis I was showing her how. like I said she really didn't play the game because she bought a modded account with billions in cash so all she did was play golf or ride around and explore ? like that one time me her and cain was riding around together. yeah her marriage was in a rough patch and she started reaching out to other ? and was sort of experimenting with another girl. I already told you about the time her husband took over her mic while we was playing and started talking ? and I was even trying to get at her. that chick was wildin'
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this joint worth reading ?
  • TonyDubbz
    @Maywood if you not busy start at page one B.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    I just need to know if y'all bullying ob..I'm not reading all this ? .

Not even she's one of the most beautiful chicks to come across here but there is a video of a chick from here on xvideos right now

It's not me is it?

Nope.

i think i kno...but name names

I'll drop the link tomorrow @Elzo69Renaissance . Got some reading to do first.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ob a hoe...damn hate it had to be her
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is epic an sad a virtual date... :o:o ...btw khaleis was so fine...i see this isnt a place to drop nudes in confidence
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The IC video gaming be lit tho.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is epic an sad a virtual date... :o:o ...btw khaleis was so fine...i see this isnt a place to drop nudes in confidence

Run that back one mo time in English
  • TonyDubbz
    I remember you told me bout that ? @Dupac lmao
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh at virtual dates.

This is when I realize im old and washed. The game done passed me by.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The funniest nick name in IC history has got to be Magician/Wizard.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at VIRTUAL SIMPING
    and smh
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When khalessi first got here, she pm'd me asking me to fake be her boyfriend for some storyline she was plotting but i declined that ? lol

She did that to me too

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL & SMH @ these video game geeks who were busy playing ps4 with khaleesi

she was doing her best to throw that ? and meanwhile these introvert ass ? would rather do GTA missions with her :joy:

:scust @SuperManuel if that story is true
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL & SMH @ these video game geeks who were busy playing ps4 with khaleesi

she was doing her best to throw that ? and meanwhile these introvert ass ? would rather do GTA missions with her :joy:

:scust @SuperManuel if that story is true

Would you be satisfied if ? had ? with her? Would that meet your standard?