100 hardest video game bosses ranked.

Options
BIGG WILL
BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in IllGaming
Made the top 10, never did beat him.

Punch Out is a game first and foremost about rhythm. Its fights are dances; juke left, juke right, don’t forget to stay light on your feet. After a game full of tight, rhythmic encounters with colorful (and sometimes unfortunate) national stereotypes, fighting Mike Tyson is like doing that well-practiced dance with a bulldozer. Every punch has the potential to knock out our plucky hero, Little Mac, and beating him requires punishing every opening Tyson gives you. Not that he’ll give you many. The former heavyweight champion was the nemesis of a great many young Nintendo players, and even though he was replaced with Mr. Sandman in later iterations due to licensing, you know exactly who you’re fighting

http://www.vulture.com/article/100-hardest-video-game-bosses-ranked.html

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So what’s the top 10?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Narmless king #3 I can see. ? that guy. Same with cthun from WOW. In vanilla wow that guy was ? impossible to beat until the nerf. My guild never beat him until weeks after the nerf even.

Emerald weapon was ? impossible too I had to use a game shark for him.

Riku might need to be a bit higher than 15. Dude was hard af to ? and each death meant you had to rewatch that 2 minute cut scene. So frustrating.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    emerald weapon easy with mimic+knights of the round and final attack with revive/phoenix

not impressed by this top 10
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    lol @ all of the Soulsborne bosses on the list. Makes me proud to say that I've beaten all of them at least once. The overall list is kinda questionable though.