What are some things you can't Google?

2»

Comments

• thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blackplanet old ? ..
    Yall kno you go on facebook an meet a girl right?

Bruh, I'm in my 40's. If I wanted to meet a chick, I'd go to Circle K, QT, Walmart, BK, or anywhere in the real world.

Old school playa, no PC needed.

Yea..I'm 40 and that's pretty much my philosophy but I still did A LOT of damage on College Club, Blackplanet, Yahoo chat rooms and Myspace. Especially BP. Like shooting fish in barrel...
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meester wrote: »
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    The best I ever had came off Black Planet. THE BEST.

Yo females sending out numbers left and right

Im not saying all of them worked but that was still the site of sites at the time.

Remember making a cartoon character that resembles you?

I remember that, but I wasn't on long enough to mess with it. i kept a real low profile and didn't wanna get too deep in the game haha
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blackplanet old ? ..
    Yall kno you go on facebook an meet a girl right?

Bruh, I'm in my 40's. If I wanted to meet a chick, I'd go to Circle K, QT, Walmart, BK, or anywhere in the real world.

Old school playa, no PC needed.

Yea..I'm 40 and that's pretty much my philosophy but I still did A LOT of damage on College Club, Blackplanet, Yahoo chat rooms and Myspace. Especially BP. Like shooting fish in barrel...

Yeah that ? was brand new back then so a lot of folks were curious to see what was up. Everybody was gettin it in on BP and Yahoo chatrooms. Yahoo and Excite also had personal ads on 'em and I got a decent amount of ? from there too. Adult Friend Finder was the ? tho; got a whole lotta ? from there. Met this fine ass older Mexican broad from there back in '97. That was some of the best internet ? I ever got. Chick used to swing by and pick me up from work and we would ? in the parking structure right next to the office. She disappeared for a while and she finally sent me a message talmbout she had a husband and she almost got caught ? another dude so she had to lay low.