In September of 2017, We Are Witnessing Genocide And Nobody Cares

Options
JJ_Evans
JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2017 in For The Grown & Sexy
If Texas and/or Florida were all black states, the same would be happening to our people. The only reason he sent immediate help was because there are mostly white people living in those states.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/lost-weekend-how-trumps-time-at-his-golf-club-hurt-the-response-to-maria/2017/09/29/ce92ed0a-a522-11e7-8c37-e1d99ad6aa22_story.html?utm_term=.ad7c50166b26
Lost weekend: How Trump’s time at his golf club hurt the response to Maria

At first, the Trump administration seemed to be doing all the right things to respond to the disaster in Puerto Rico.

As Hurricane Maria made landfall that Wednesday, there was a frenzy of activity publicly and privately. The next day, President Trump called local officials on the island, issued an emergency declaration and pledged that all federal resources would be directed to help.

But then for four days after that — as storm-ravaged Puerto Rico struggled for food and water amid the darkness of power outages — Trump and his top aides effectively went dark themselves.

Trump jetted to New Jersey that Thursday night to spend a long weekend at his private golf club there, save for a quick trip to Alabama for a political rally. Neither Trump nor any of his senior White House aides said a word publicly about the unfolding crisis.

Trump did hold a meeting at his golf club that Friday with half a dozen Cabinet officials — including Acting Homeland Security Secretary Elaine Duke, who oversees disaster response — but the gathering was held to discuss his new refugee travel ban, not the hurricane. Duke and Trump spoke briefly about Puerto Rico, but did not talk again until Tuesday, an administration official said.

“The Trump administration was slow off the mark,” said Rep. Darren Soto (D-Fla.), the first lawmaker of Puerto Rican descent elected by the state of Florida to Congress. “. . .We’ve invaded small countries faster than we’ve been helping American citizens in Puerto Rico and the ? Islands.”

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Genocide?

Criminally negligent genocide?
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Genocide?

Yes. Just like the Mayor mentioned.

Trump has been purposely allowing this to drag out with the sole purpose of killing non-white American citizens.
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How are the hurricane victims in Texas and Florida doing? I heard FEMA has been denying most claims.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    A WEEk BEFORE

Everybody with a brain : news said EVACUATE!!!

IDIOTS : I THINK IMA RIDE IT OUT GUYS

• Max.
    Options
    O/p literally makes no sense

• Max.
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    A WEEk BEFORE

Everybody with a brain : news said EVACUATE!!!

IDIOTS : I THINK IMA RIDE IT OUT GUYS

I'd love to see your master plan on how to evacuate an island of 3.5 million people within 5 days.

Im talkn about florida n texas
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jono
    Options
    Genocide? Let's not get ridiculous.

I spent four years in The Marine Corps. I've been to dozens of countries. I have killed men across four countries. I've watched how third world countries governments treat their citizens. I have done recon and tracked some of the most deadly men on the ? planet. What Trump is allowing to happen in Puerto Rico is genocide.

Maybe some of you muthafuckas get all your news from TV, Twitter, and Facebook. I'm telling you right ? now that what's happening in Puerto Rico is worse than the ? that goes on in all these other countries that ? ass Americans love to sit at home and talk about trying to sound intelligent. You don't ? know what you're talking about. Our country is sitting idle while 3 million American citizens are fighting for their life. I can muster up 400 Marines right now who would be on the first plane smoking to Puerto Rico right now to help but we can't do ? because right now our ? country is being ran by a 71 year old racist lazy white man.

It is in no way genocide. You don't "allow" genocide you perform it.
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I spent four years in The Marine Corps. I've been to dozens of countries. I have killed men across four countries. I've watched how third world countries governments treat their citizens. I have done recon and tracked some of the most deadly men on the ? planet. What Trump is allowing to happen in Puerto Rico is genocide.

Maybe some of you muthafuckas get all your news from TV, Twitter, and Facebook. I'm telling you right ? now that what's happening in Puerto Rico is worse than the ? that goes on in all these other countries that ? ass Americans love to sit at home and talk about trying to sound intelligent. You don't ? know what you're talking about. Our country is sitting idle while 3 million American citizens are fighting for their life. I can muster up 400 Marines right now who would be on the first plane smoking to Puerto Rico right now to help but we can't do ? because right now our ? country is being ran by a 71 year old racist lazy white man.

It's genocide in the same sense that KKK members are disguised as cops and killing black people for sport. ? doesn't have to be spelled out for you to understand it. There's tons of containers of supplies that are sitting there right next to the people who need it but they do not have access to it. This administration has purposely blocked aid from getting to Puerto Rico. THEY HAVE OPENLY PREVENTED AID FROM GETTING TO PEOPLE WHO ARE LITERALLY DYING ON AMERICAN SOIL!!!
  • jono
    Options

It's genocide in the same sense that KKK members are disguised as cops and killing black people for sport. ? doesn't have to be spelled out for you to understand it. There's tons of containers of supplies that are sitting there right next to the people who need it but they do not have access to it. This administration has purposely blocked aid from getting to Puerto Rico. THEY HAVE OPENLY PREVENTED AID FROM GETTING TO PEOPLE WHO ARE LITERALLY DYING ON AMERICAN SOIL!!!

This ? is in no way the same thing. You being really sensitive.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @jono

Can you give us a definition of genocide?

From there we can establish if what trump /America is doing considered genocide
  • jono
    Options
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    @jono

73r9tnqcu4m6.png
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    @jono

73r9tnqcu4m6.png

And for clarification , what qualifies as deliberate?
  • jono
    Options
    Trump deliberately refused to lift The Jones Act. He intentionally reacted slowly to provide aid to 3.5 million American citizens. His actions have resulted in the deaths of American citizens. If it isn't genocide what exactly is it @jono ?

You can call it whatever you want. He's a genocidal maniac. The ? of Hispaniola.
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    Trump deliberately refused to lift The Jones Act. He intentionally reacted slowly to provide aid to 3.5 million American citizens. His actions have resulted in the deaths of American citizens. If it isn't genocide what exactly is it @jono ?

You can call it whatever you want. He's a genocidal maniac. The ? of Hispaniola.

But he’s committing the act against American citizens on American soil....he’s literally ? ....not ? of.....

? did it at home just like trump
  • jono
    Options

But he’s committing the act against American citizens on American soil....he’s literally ? ....not ? of.....

? did it at home just like trump

You right. He threw that hurricane right at Puerto Rico with his hurricane powers, by ?