edited September 2017 in The Reason

Comments

• BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tough, beat is smooth and gangsta too.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOAT'd before listening...

This is smooth, love the way Benny paints pictures, Seriously think he at times the best in GxFR...
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017

This is smooth, love the way Benny paints pictures, Seriously think he at times the best in GxFR...

Benny that dude. Once I heard Shower Shoe Lords, I thought he was the best in Griselda
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is Benny and why am I just now hearing about him. Point me to more of this guy.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta watch later but did Eminem sign Benny too or did he only sign Westside and conway?
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta watch later but did Eminem sign Benny too or did he only sign Westside and conway?

It's a distro deal for WSG, Conway solos and a duo album. Benny is signed only to GxFR, doesn't have a Shady deal...yet...
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Lefty_ wrote: »
    Who is Benny and why am I just now hearing about him. Point me to more of this guy.

@Lefty_

My First Brick Mixtape...

17 Bullets EP...
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

He right there wit conway as far as bars but gunn makes the best music imo.I ? wit all 3, benny & conway don't have as many projects as westside gunn so they need to expand their respective catalogs
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017

He right there wit conway as far as bars but gunn makes the best music imo.I ? wit all 3, benny & conway don't have as many projects as westside gunn so they need to expand their respective catalogs

Im not a massive Gunn fan tbh compared to Conway and Benny that is, I find his voice kinda gets repetitive after a while and his flow isnt as good... Probably why he seems to hardly go in on cyphers with Benny and Conway recently, maybe its just to give the other two get some attention...