In September of 2017, We Are Witnessing Genocide And Nobody Cares

Options

Comments

• rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ricans still Gon claim white when it's all said and done. Excellent point about the U.S. VI, no love or mention anymore. Let fat Joe and pitbull handle this. They don't love us or even see us as human. Emotion extracted this has always been simmering. LMAO TRUMP JUST ? ON THE MAYOR FOR BEGGING!! Welcome 2 our everyday reality. And if U listen closely, U can STILL hear the sarcastic racism from them. We don't need a hand out, our people this our people that. We'll, gotta hold ya own nuts now. Country is permanently divided.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Ricans still Gon claim white when it's all said and done. Excellent point about the U.S. VI, no love or mention anymore. Let fat Joe and pitbull handle this. They don't love us or even see us as human. Emotion extracted this has always been simmering. LMAO TRUMP JUST ? ON THE MAYOR FOR BEGGING!! Welcome 2 our everyday reality. And if U listen closely, U can STILL hear the sarcastic racism from them. We don't need a hand out, our people this our people that. We'll, gotta hold ya own nuts now. Country is permanently divided.

pitbull is cuban
    fat joe is a new yorican

an for the record....where was all you ? at when i got ? on for saying puerto rican look down on black people?

anyone ask tego calderon how he feels?
    ask felix trinidad.

• JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bossdon201 wrote: »
    A lot of Puerto Rican's voted for him tho...

So did a lot of blacks.......
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of y'all are.......brainwashed. You have no idea how the world works outside of your own communities. Hearing people say things like Puerto Ricans had it coming like the majority of the free world doesn't look at all brown people the same way. Again I ask you keyboard warriors who like to watch a 30 min news segment if you really understand the evil that's out there in this world? I swear some of ya'll think the rest of the world is just a poorer version of the United States.
  • JJ_Evans
    Options

He's saying they want everything done for them......SMMFH.

He doesn't even try to hide his racism.
  • JJ_Evans
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    A lot of y'all are.......brainwashed. You have no idea how the world works outside of your own communities. Hearing people say things like Puerto Ricans had it coming like the majority of the free world doesn't look at all brown people the same way. Again I ask you keyboard warriors who like to watch a 30 min news segment if you really understand the evil that's out there in this world? I swear some of ya'll think the rest of the world is just a poorer version of the United States.

A lot of these posters here are closet Trump supporters.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    President Donald Trump on Thursday eased rules that limited vessels with shipments from going into Puerto Rico — a 1920s maritime law known as the Jones Act — but journalists and officials on the ground said a lack of fuel and damaged roads are making it difficult to get supplies to those who need them.

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

man they hardly let black people in the latin kings
    an thats the criminal element.
  • rickmogul
    Options
    Latinos and Hispanics don't know white folks like we do. They could learn something right now from a page from our book but the arrogance towards us is innate with them. Let y'all people keep getting on CNN and ? popping to Trump and threatening him like that PR chick just did. U won't have an island ? with that white lunatic if it persists. Already showing he don't give a dam and Tuesday? ? what a ? show coming up when he lands there. I might take a personal day, cop a 1/8th and watch the ? show. That's Y u see the responses of division on this ALL OVER THE NET. Almost like a " told u so" moment. Wake up call during a nightmare! Trump cold with it man.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I think Trump legit didn't know Puerto Rico was part of America at first

man you can laugh, but remember those reports in 08 that Palin thought Africa was a single country? And they wanted her in the Oval Office. The Right has fetishized anti-intellectualism and one of the obvious results of that is them choosing dumb ? to lead them on some blind-leading-the-blind ? . Say what you will about Bill Clinton and Obama but both were obviously highly "book smart" Ivy League dudes. Meanwhile the GOP is giving us the dumb rich frat boys like George W. Bush or old alzheimer's ? like Reagan and Trump.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump has been ? on Latinos/Hispanics without letting up not one bit. I can see Trump giving Puerto Rico an ultimatum of becoming a state or becoming an independent country.
  • Los216
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Trump has been ? on Latinos/Hispanics without letting up not one bit. I can see Trump giving Puerto Rico an ultimatum of becoming a state or becoming an independent country.

He can't make that decision.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

He can't make that decision.

There is a lot of things he can't do,it hasn't stopped him in the past from saying it.
  • Los216
    Options
    Heard someone say earlier today that if Puerto Ricans have a problem with Trump then they should've voted. They can't vote. When you consider the economic power of American relative to our collective intelligence, we just might be the dumbest nation on the planet.
  • JJ_Evans
    Options

This post made me research..........

Puerto Rico does not cast electoral votes for the president of the United States. It does, however, participate in the Democratic and Republican presidential nominating processes. Puerto Rico held Republican primary elections on March 6, 2016. The Democratic caucuses took place on June 5, 2016.

Below, you will find that only 5000 people in PR voted for Trump........

http://www.cnn.com/election/primaries/states/pr/Rep

Below, you will see that Trump only received 25% of the non-Cuban Hispanic vote in Florida.......

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/politics/os-election-florida-folo-20161109-story.html

Also from that article is more proof that Trump is our President because people either stayed home or voted on 3rd party candidates.......SMMFH

There also was a final contribution to Trump's win — third-party votes and those who skipped voting for president entirely in Florida.

"Trump's victory margin was far exceeded by the almost 300,000 who voted for a third party, including more than 200,000 for Libertarian Gary Johnson. Another 161,000 voters made no choice for president — leaving that space blank."

Below you will see that Trump received 28% of the Hispanic vote nationwide

http://www.cnn.com/election/results/exit-polls
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Weirdo ? sounding like white people..."I had a bad experience with a Puerto Rican so their entire island deserves to be demolished and starved"
    tenor.gif

@Figo
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • rickmogul
    Options
    Trump is part of a collective that wants America white again @ any and all costs. There is nothing he can't do bcuz of his backing / moving in lockstep for their goal of Global White Supremacy! Trump is with the ? man. This is his environment. Remember this: "You don't play leap frog with a unicorn." PR is the frog, Trump is the unicorn! Break fly @ the mouth (go in on him) he Gon check u and ? u ova. And oh yeah!, I know our day is coming too but u can't do ? to us that ain't already been done unless you send us to Nibiru!
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »

So did a lot of blacks.......

It wasn't a lot of blacks bro lol, a lot more just didn't vote