life is a mess

Options
2»

Comments

• ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Supergangster is trying hard to surpass Geechie Slim as the resident L Taker round these parts
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    super gangster, could easily be an adult swim animated show..

some dude who thinks he's a gangster but always is running from ? , making stupid mistakes and getting beat up often, worships Nas etc..

would make for a hilarious show
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I stopped reading at " I go to the gym to look at men" and then I gave my lol reaction.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ive been grindin real hard ive ben spending 3 hours a day at the gym for 4 months now. i work out like 10 times each week i go there sometimes just to look at ? and talk.. sometimes i dont workout i just want new friends... i met a guy from russia and a guy from ghana + a guy from afghanistan.. this ppl i always workout wit i saw them as my brothers ? ? . i know them from the gym the past 4 months.. so we started to hang out ..they always talk bout bustin guns and they big as ? they lift like 100 kgs in the bench n ? i rarely do 50 so i look up to them.. this saturday we went out clubbin but just me the guy from afghanistan and the russian guy .. this russian guy was takin shots after shots he got so ? ? he was startin fight with ppl all the time since he big ppl gets scared he also plays boxin so ppl know donT ? WitH him. He got fast hands.. but he got so ? so the bouncers kicked him out..i lost him in the club so he ring my phone he told me to meet him up so i went out from the club and i walked for 5mins to meet him up.. when i met him he accused me to get him kicked out n ? .. he took his shirt off and said fight me.. i said no then he started punch me so i ran then he ran after me and he caught me and keep boxin me.. i was startin bleedin then i kept runnnin this ? ass russian..i ran and ran i was jumpin and hidin behinds car like saigon did when prodigy chased him.. it was dark outside i didnt know where i was..i was hidin for 10 min until he found then he start punch me again and then i fall on the floor so this bastard sat on me so he kept punch me and i broke my nose and i got my eye swollen i cant se on one eye.. i could had die fak i didnt do anything all i did was dancin with some ? and this iditot lost his mind knockin people on th dance floor n ? .. now im ? lost i didnt wnat fighth im since he a boxer he got a record on 32-9 .. i tried i swear when he punch me the first time i tried punch back but i never hit him i kept fallin to the floor

giphy.gif
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Funniest poster of 2016
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
  • jcsk00
    jcsk00 Members Posts: 96
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux