What's your Video Game Backlog?

13»

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Ima have to restart Nioh on low difficulty. I'm trash at that game. Still ain't got out the first inn in Witcher 3. The Division and Dragon age inquisition sittin in my hard drive for nothing. Ain't even cracked open my copies of uncharted 4 and Call of Duty. Horizon is cool, nice lil getaway from 2k.

All I play regularly is NBA 2k
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ima have to restart Nioh on low difficulty. I'm trash at that game. Still ain't got out the first inn in Witcher 3. The Division and Dragon age inquisition sittin in my hard drive for nothing. Ain't even cracked open my copies of uncharted 4 and Call of Duty. Horizon is cool, nice lil getaway from 2k.

All I play regularly is NBA 2k

Pro Tip, stop buying games new your good until at least the end of the year. Focus on your backlog then pick up whatever you wanted this year around Christmas for the low.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got to stop buying games until I finish my backlog. I haven't bought many physical copies this year but the digital backlog I have is ridiculous. A lot of digital games I bought were either on discount or dirt cheap on PSN.
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My backlog is crazy right now. I finally made the switch over to digital. Got rid of all the physical games and bought 2 tb hard drive.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got games on 3DS, Vita, Switch, PS and Xbox I need to catch up on.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    My backlog is so large. Between me barely having free time and new games coming out, I think its time to just remove some games off the list forever. Time to let go.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KillaCham wrote: »
    My backlog is so large. Between me barely having free time and new games coming out, I think its time to just remove some games off the list forever. Time to let go.

Cs
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HONESTLY, ITS SO BAD THAT I HAD TO REASSESS MY PRIORITIES AT ONE POINT...
    MY PS4 BACKLOG ISN'T TOO BAD, BUT PS3....I DON'T EVEN WANT TO TALK ABOUT THAT...
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THE_R_ wrote: »
    HONESTLY, ITS SO BAD THAT I HAD TO REASSESS MY PRIORITIES AT ONE POINT...
    MY PS4 BACKLOG ISN'T TOO BAD, BUT PS3....I DON'T EVEN WANT TO TALK ABOUT THAT...

Yea I let all that ps3 ? go, I realized I'm never gonna play that ? once my PS4 backlog started building up
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    A lot of my ? still in plastic.

My digital backlog gotta be around 200games lol

Damn i wana play
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jee504 wrote: »
    My backlog is crazy right now. I finally made the switch over to digital. Got rid of all the physical games and bought 2 tb hard drive.

must be what i need to do.....every time I get a new game I gotta delete one for it for it to fit lol

I really dont get the whole taking up storage when you have the physical copy thing

I may be slow but there's a better way.....right?