a possible scenario for the game

playboy buddy rose
playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
Could you see let's say in 5 years if Vince does not retire hhh& stephanie breakin off and formin their own promotion?

Comments

• TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, they done helped build up WWE too much (well HHH has with NXT)

Starting over at this point would not be easy considering WWE has already gutted the indies looking for new talent, I mean theres still people out there but it'd be hard for a new company to put together a solid roster and gain traction.

Besides, Stephanie Mcmahon aint about to step aside and let her brother eat like that, if she broke away then im sure Vince would hand the company over to him and she aint having that ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    WWE to big of a money maker them two wont walk away from something that will be theirs down the line to restart from scratch
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Starting over would essentially be them letting everything go just for no reason at all other than to start from scratch.

Theres no reason for them to
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I look at nxt and I think that (maybe I'm wrong) a lot of their talent are on a pay as ya perform basis ... with that being said if hhh made a move down tha road I think many of tha non contracted men & women would follow him
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Steph and her husband and got the money to sign big name indie talent to long term deals