August FBI Memo Called ‘Black Identity Extremists’(BIEs) New Terror Threat…

Comments

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    People, don't accept or take self-ownership of the label.
    If they didn't want you to, this info never would have been leaked to u.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of you Obama lovers gonna come and defend your boy now that it is clear that this started under his watch?
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Any of you Obama lovers gonna come and defend your boy now that it is clear that this started under his watch?

Uhhhh, the man asked a question. Any dem ? suckers gonna answer him?!?
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just asking for clarity, anything that anyone does in the executive branch, the President is responsible for?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    "Hillary lovers", "Obama lovers" - ? is wrong with y'all ?

The ignorance would be stunning if it wasn't pathetic. If you think got a quote from somebody saying they "love" either of those 2, quote and @ the MF and stop acting like lil' passive-aggressive ? .

? is stupid and divisive. Almost any Black person you ask will call out Obama for ? he didn't do for Black people, what world y'all living in ?

It's still MFs talking about Trump now.... and y'all talking about Obama then or Hillary then.
  • 7figz
    edited October 2017
    dwade206 wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    I could have sworn THIS is what he wanted, when he urged black folks to let Trump win...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1vpV6_F6GY

Facts. And when MFs just forget about this ? and act like he droppin knowledge, I gotta step to the side and watch the whole ? .

I started noticing some funny style ? like that about Boyce Watkins too. Dude stay criticizing the dems, and Black peoples' alleged loyalty to them but said little about Trump and the republicans especially when it mattered.

I ? with his so-called financial empowerment of Black people but quickly noticed nowadays that his channel is more about click-bait and right now is serving as a lot of divisiveness and ? / self-hate type thinking, especially looking at the comments. I think that MF says anything, including low-key ? on and generalizing Black people, simply to market his product.

Came across an old video where a dude was calling him out for it around election time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn-uvLWpxQM

Boyce is about financial freedom and wealth. It’s just that you have that Democrat ? so far down your throat, you’re unable to see that neither side cares about Black people. You still butt hurt Hillary lost? ? , get a ? grip.

I started to not even respond to some ? ? ? like this, but you on notice ? .

The rest of your post reeks of white-boy internet Trump troll ? .

Where did a MF say that either side gave a ? about Black people ? Go ahead - find the quote ? ? .
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could have sworn THIS is what he wanted, when he urged black folks to let Trump win...

Facts. And when MFs just forget about this ? and act like he droppin knowledge, I gotta step to the side and watch the whole ? .

I started noticing some funny style ? like that about Boyce Watkins too. Dude stay criticizing the dems, and Black peoples' alleged loyalty to them but said little about Trump and the republicans especially when it mattered.

I ? with his so-called financial empowerment of Black people but quickly noticed nowadays that his channel is more about click-bait and right now is serving as a lot of divisiveness and ? / self-hate type thinking, especially looking at the comments. I think that MF says anything, including low-key ? on and generalizing Black people, simply to market his product.

Came across an old video where a dude was calling him out for it around election time...

Boyce is about financial freedom and wealth. It’s just that you have that Democrat ? so far down your throat, you’re unable to see that neither side cares about Black people. You still butt hurt Hillary lost? ? , get a ? grip.

The rest of your post reeks of white-boy internet Trump trolls.

Where did a MF say that either side gave a ? about Black people ? Go ahead - find the quote ? ? .

Most definitly some white boy ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not an Obama lover, but I don't understand the logic here. Beginning a probe and taking an action are two different things. Law Enforcement begins probes when it looks like there may be a problem. During Obama's presidency, there were multiple incidents of cops being executed and killed by people were either linked to or influenced by the protests. A probe would just be a response to that to see if there is a fire or just a bunch of smoke. I doubt that the probe would have lead to the same result while Obama or any other Dem was in office.
  • 7figz
    edited October 2017
    I find it funny that no one is holding Obama accountable. When the F.B.I. started this probe, it was in 2014 under Obama's watch, but yet ? think that Obama loved them and would actually do something for us. SMH

This is coming from a guy who voted for Obama by the way.

Bruh, people talked about Obama too but he ain't president right now.

You don't expect the people to talk about the person that's in office right now especially if they trying to make ? worse ?

I'm sure Obama inherited ? -? too, was we supposed to talk about Bush at that point ?

People said ? about Obama when he was in his office and I'm sure you can find threads on here from that time period too. I personally remember going back and forth with somebody on here about Obama during his presidency - but what in the ? good would it do focus on that now while Trump doing all kind of ? up ? ?

The most a MF can do is acknowledge what Obama did / didn't do - and at least one could expect to do the due diligence and see if it wasn't some ? that existed prior to his presidency.

Still wondering when the ? we supposed to talk about what the current president is doing and stop making up some ? like MFs never criticized Obama or loves democrats or some ? .
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bunch of punk ass stormfront trolls, these mfs use the same exact dogwhitsling code words as white supremacist.
  • 7figz
    I hope you dumb ? know that the fbi started this ? in 2014 under that sellout Obama's watch. TBA broke the whole thing down

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w4ORh0o3jvY

I listened to the live broadcast last night and download the video ASAP. Youtube has already put restrictions on the video already.

BTW, not even gonna address the ? -? who posted that ? but since you watched it -

Where's the links to references that it started under Obama ? Ain't about to listen to 2 hrs of the MF yelling some ? without citing evidence and click on redirecting links and ? - lookin suspect as ? .
  • ghostdog56
    Lol at ? moving the goalposts now. This thread is about them classifying "black identifiers" as terrorist. When you ? thought it started under trump it was " look at what you ? who didn't vote caused" now that you know that it started under Obama's sellout ass and he did nothing to stop it and/or didn't give a ? it's

0hv16nj39ub8.gif
  • dwade206

I see you’re still in your ? feelings. Peep the vids and learn something you ? Democrat groupie...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xU7kPsM7o6Y
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=8280s&v=boWgU3BuRjQ

• dwade206
    Aight, keep sucking off a president that was “Black” and didn’t do a gotdamn thing for y’all. Amazing Grace singing ass ? . Dude gave reparations to Jews, Native Americans and fought for ? rights. Some of you ? have the lowest ? standards and as a I said before it’s like playing on a pathetic losing team that’s happy about losing by 40 rather than 50. I’ll let y’all keep fighting over the father figure y’all wish y’all had though. Out.
  • 7figz
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Bunch of punk ass stormfront trolls, these mfs use the same exact dogwhitsling code words as white supremacist.

Bruh that's a fact, and a so-called mod in here in co-signing the ? . IC lookin shaky as ? .

I can't say one way or another if this ? started under Obama but that video look like some straight up propaganda shady ? , and the fact that MFs in here making up ? statements for Trump critics to supposedly defend is the same deflecting troll ? you see from the Trump bots.

Waiting to be called a "libtard" or some dumb ? , and start getting banned by Illbot again.
  • ghostdog56
    Aight, keep sucking off a president that was “Black” and didn’t do a gotdamn thing for y’all. Amazing Grace singing ass ? . Dude gave reparations to Jews, Native Americans and fought for ? rights. Some of you ? have the lowest ? standards and as a I said before it’s like playing on a pathetic losing team that’s happy about losing by 40 rather than 50. I’ll let y’all keep fighting over the father figure y’all wish y’all had though. Out.

Don't forget him handing out freedom passes for ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS with DACA
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you dumb ? know that the fbi started this ? in 2014 under that sellout Obama's watch. TBA broke the whole thing down

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w4ORh0o3jvY

I was laughing the whole time cause I knew this ? was in the making for years now. People are naive to think this started because of Trump
  • 7figz
    edited October 2017

I see you’re still in your ? feelings. Peep the vids and learn something you ? Democrat groupie...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xU7kPsM7o6Y
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=8280s&v=boWgU3BuRjQ
    Aight, keep sucking off a president ...

Nah, ? ? I said FIND THE QUOTE if you claiming MFs said something, Now MFs want to change the subject to some videos n' ? . You made a statement, now stand behind it ? ? .

And what's up with the constant ? references you suspect ass ? .

You might want to direct your ? ass posts elsewhere.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    The probe began in 2014 which if you put 2+2 together meant it began when ______ was in office. It was in the very same document that created this BIE ? .
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    These crackas won't say one negative thing about Trump lol..
    Deeead giveaway

lfkaqy345ovj.png

A bunch of undercover racist whites and extremely dumb ? constantly post garbage on this site.

Hmmm, I wonder why the site is dying...................

By the way, one of the following is the avatar for @stringer bell and the other is owned by the individuals that made that anti Obama agenda-driven video. Make a person kinda wonder........

p8UQOMU80FNXU.JPG

eldridge_cleaver_profile_pic_400x400.jpg
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deeead giveaway

lfkaqy345ovj.png

Shut up Obama Dem loving fool!!

You act like Trump is President and Republicans have control, of all 3 branches of government!

Well ? that!!

Obama and Hillary need to be focus on here, because they ain't doing nothing for black people!

No jobs, no bills and rent getting paid, no healthcare, no public education reform, no raising of the minimum wage!

And they sure as hell ain't saying a damn word about all these white supremacist running wild or police officers kickin' black folks ass today without accountability!

It's their fault!
    They the ones ain't doing nothing to stop any of this!!!

Why you sheep libtards Dems lovers talking on that!!???

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    So...

The feds out here trying to ? all of us and our immediate reaction is to blame each other.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Deeead giveaway

lfkaqy345ovj.png

Shut up Obama Dem loving fool!!

You act like Trump is President and Republicans have control, of all 3 branches of government!

Well ? that!!

Obama and Hillary need to be focus on here, because they ain't doing nothing for black people!

No jobs, no bills and rent getting paid, no healthcare, no public education reform, no raising of the minimum wage!

And they sure as hell ain't saying a damn word about all these white supremacist running wild or police officers kickin' black folks ass today without accountability!

It's their fault!
    They the ones ain't doing nothing to stop any of this!!!

Why you sheep libtards Dems lovers talking on that!!???

Well blame Mikey and 7figz for starting this in this thread.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    The probe began in 2014 which if you put 2+2 together meant it began when ______ was in office. It was in the very same document that created this BIE ? .

The problem is these Obama/Hillary/Dems lovers don't know what a probe is!
    It means to "looking into".

Like you said it started in 2014.....2014.

Here we are in 2017....fasting heading into 2018.
    Some smart ass can make the argument clearly nothing came out of it in 2014 under Obama's watch.

But NOW the FBI wants to label Black Identity Extremism under Trump. That just a coincidence

This is clearly Obama's fault.
    There is just no way to dishonestly not blame him for this
    Obama ain't do nothing for black people.....he ain't paid my mortgage, car note, light bill, student loans, cell phone, Netflix account and sure as hell ain't stop these white folks from bigoted racists

He never even spoke about race or the belittlement of black people

He NEVER did

? him!