August FBI Memo Called ‘Black Identity Extremists’(BIEs) New Terror Threat…

Comments

• ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    You idiot's made hate Eartha Kitts face......good job ?

2iwx5n000ueg.gif
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What some if yall dont understand is the DOJ (which the FBI is under) holds a lot of power and suppose to be walled off from the President unless its national security related. So it looks like Holder or Lynch would of had intimate knowledge of this. I think we can all agree to stop celebrating black faces in high places and focus on policy after Obama. Yall mommas got the pics on the wall, we get it , the symbolism is important but going forward it should be less so
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    I could have sworn THIS is what he wanted, when he urged black folks to let Trump win...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1vpV6_F6GY

Facts. And when MFs just forget about this ? and act like he droppin knowledge, I gotta step to the side and watch the whole ? .

I started noticing some funny style ? like that about Boyce Watkins too. Dude stay criticizing the dems, and Black peoples' alleged loyalty to them but said little about Trump and the republicans especially when it mattered.

I ? with his so-called financial empowerment of Black people but quickly noticed nowadays that his channel is more about click-bait and right now is serving as a lot of divisiveness and ? / self-hate type thinking, especially looking at the comments. I think that MF says anything, including low-key ? on and generalizing Black people, simply to market his product.

Came across an old video where a dude was calling him out for it around election time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn-uvLWpxQM

Boyce is about financial freedom and wealth. It’s just that you have that Democrat ? so far down your throat, you’re unable to see that neither side cares about Black people. You still butt hurt Hillary lost? ? , get a ? grip.

Dr. Boyce has been exposed himself as a fraud who preys on the naivete of his own people. ? that fool.

His old side kick Yvette Carnell (? that she is) exposed him as a charlatan.

Went in on him something terrible

She said he couldn't even pay her for the work she did for him....yet he preaching financial freedom and how he got the answers to your money problems

https://youtu.be/EYQNxhjVChY

It's always these hotep poser ass fools that end up being the most sinister.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could have sworn THIS is what he wanted, when he urged black folks to let Trump win...

Facts. And when MFs just forget about this ? and act like he droppin knowledge, I gotta step to the side and watch the whole ? .

I started noticing some funny style ? like that about Boyce Watkins too. Dude stay criticizing the dems, and Black peoples' alleged loyalty to them but said little about Trump and the republicans especially when it mattered.

I ? with his so-called financial empowerment of Black people but quickly noticed nowadays that his channel is more about click-bait and right now is serving as a lot of divisiveness and ? / self-hate type thinking, especially looking at the comments. I think that MF says anything, including low-key ? on and generalizing Black people, simply to market his product.

Came across an old video where a dude was calling him out for it around election time...

Boyce is about financial freedom and wealth. It’s just that you have that Democrat ? so far down your throat, you’re unable to see that neither side cares about Black people. You still butt hurt Hillary lost? ? , get a ? grip.

Dr. Boyce has been exposed himself as a fraud who preys on the naivete of his own people. ? that fool.

She said he couldn't even pay her for the work she did for him....yet he preaching financial freedom and how he got the answers to your money problems

Boyce has terrible taste with picking the right women to promote.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭

that's all you got from itdry.gif
  • MarcusGarvey

Yvette talented, her voice can be like nails on a chalk board when she starts yelling, she should have a bigger platform
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

No I didn't. I haven't been happy with Boyce's content for quite some time now. It doesn't seem like he's giving real advice. He's always doing videos about being someplace instead of speaking on finance. I don't care about his trips. I care about thought provoking subjects dealing with black economic empowerment and growth. His channel started off great, but now it's of no substance, but yet The Black Authority (Jason Black) and Professor Black Truth are the only ones to really go in depth about black issues. Thought Crimez speaks on stuff as well.

Now going back to my previous posts. You remember when Boyce was taking the side of that fat chick that ? on Umar? Hell even Tariq Nasheed got on Boyce's ass when concerning Yvette. Yvette is not to be trusted, but I can't blame her at all for ? on Boyce if she wasn't paid.
  • MarcusGarvey

No I didn't. I haven't been happy with Boyce's content for quite some time now. It doesn't seem like he's giving real advice. He's always doing videos about being someplace instead of speaking on finance. I don't care about his trips. I care about thought provoking subjects dealing with black economic empowerment and growth. His channel started off great, but now it's of no substance, but yet The Black Authority (Jason Black) and Professor Black Truth are the only ones to really go in depth about black issues. Thought Crimez speaks on stuff as well.

Now going back to my previous posts. You remember when Boyce was taking the side of that fat chick that ? on Umar? Hell even Tariq Nasheed got on Boyce's ass when concerning Yvette. Yvette is not to be trusted, but I can't blame her at all for ? on Boyce if she wasn't paid.

Really about Yvette? I think she breath of fresh air, i dont always agree with her solutions but she entertaining and brings data to her shows
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so 7figz and the like are the white boys who are trying to turn this ? around on blacks who are calling out a black man on his ? for not helping out black folks? all the while they saying that the other blacks are the sellouts. yall see who are the white people? 7figz and his like who dont want to see blacks criticising another black. yeah there from the fbi aka the abc boys. dont trust them.....theyre taking notes. just a note.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    so 7figz and the like are the white boys who are trying to turn this ? around on blacks who are calling out a black man on his ? for not helping out black folks? all the while they saying that the other blacks are the sellouts. yall see who are the white people? 7figz and his like who dont want to see blacks criticising another black. yeah there from the fbi aka the abc boys. dont trust them.....theyre taking notes. just a note.

Smh, get your troll game up - that ? is barely literate.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Speaking of turning ? around, any of y'all weirdos spoke on your boy Trump yet or the topic of this thread - besides trying to "turn it around" to Obama when its something that's going on right now ("August memo") ?

Posted some BS video like "aha proof !" with no proof that Black men were being called terrorists under Obama.... or why this ? is being published now, under Trump.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    @JonnyRoccIT

You gon make some black identity extremist t-shirts or nah?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    And Tareeq was part of the non-voting ? . It's cool MFs spreading knowledge now, but that hypocrisy should be kept in mind.

You had MFs essentially making it easy for Trump to win by encouraging not voting and constantly talking about Hillary and the democrats like if the republicans had some kind of better reputation ....

Now these same MFs like 'Oh - Look at what Trump's administration doing !'
    Someone told me trump is good for Black people.

Right... you also got those MFs who say "Trump is the best thing to happen for Black people" ... with some ? ? rationale that Black people needed to be woke or some dumb ? -

Like we haven't been noticing the racism, police brutality, injustice - and all that other ? going on for the last few decades.

MFs like this ain't worth the conversation. It seems like just another way of not admitting they were wrong about Trump, or if they weren't pro Trump - then a way of not accepting the reality and just enjoying the world burn, misery type of MFs.

Ain't no way was it necessary for a "Trump" to be in office for Black people to know that racism exists.

Ask them specifically what action Trump took that benefited Black people ?

Ask 'em the opposite - what has his admin done that will have a negative impact on Black people ?

1u4f24.jpg

@5th Letter

LLS, I need my shout out for personally making that meme brother!!

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JonnyRoccIT

Aka Black Lives Matter shirts...? Nah...wouldn't feel right.
  • atribecalledgabi
    @JonnyRoccIT

Nah...black identity extremist.

I wouldn't rock no blm ? either cuz idk who/what the money goes to anymore
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JonnyRoccIT

I haven't really checked out the thread, but I'm saying anything bringing awareness to police brutality, racism, mass incarceration, and everything else that comes with being black and showing self love and pride of what you are...is supposed to be black identity "extremist " right.?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    And Tareeq was part of the non-voting ? . It's cool MFs spreading knowledge now, but that hypocrisy should be kept in mind.

You had MFs essentially making it easy for Trump to win by encouraging not voting and constantly talking about Hillary and the democrats like if the republicans had some kind of better reputation ....

Now these same MFs like 'Oh - Look at what Trump's administration doing !'
    Someone told me trump is good for Black people.

Right... you also got those MFs who say "Trump is the best thing to happen for Black people" ... with some ? ? rationale that Black people needed to be woke or some dumb ? -

Like we haven't been noticing the racism, police brutality, injustice - and all that other ? going on for the last few decades.

MFs like this ain't worth the conversation. It seems like just another way of not admitting they were wrong about Trump, or if they weren't pro Trump - then a way of not accepting the reality and just enjoying the world burn, misery type of MFs.

Ain't no way was it necessary for a "Trump" to be in office for Black people to know that racism exists.

Ask them specifically what action Trump took that benefited Black people ?

Ask 'em the opposite - what has his admin done that will have a negative impact on Black people ?

1u4f24.jpg

@5th Letter

LLS, I need my shout out for personally making that meme brother!!

Shout outs to you for this.
  • atribecalledgabi
    @JonnyRoccIT

I haven't really checked out the thread, but I'm saying anything bringing awareness to police brutality, racism, mass incarceration, and everything else that comes with being black and showing self love and pride of what you are...is supposed to be black identity "extremist " right.?

Yep...
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, so this was started and set in motion by the Obama administration back in 2014? Smh. Dems continue to be snakes in the grass, so I'm not surprised. Trump and the repubs just snakes. They in the open, and outward with theirs.

Better be careful what you say out here, or be labeled a terrorist with the quickness.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why people think there's any difference between dems and republicans. Both serve whoever got the money.. This initiative woulda started in 2014 regardless of political party in power. This ain't good for us and Blm ain't even our movement. I think it was created so there would be a group to assign blame to and group as terror organizations.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all getting caught up in the minutiae of who was in office. Clearly the fact that it began under a democratic president and continues under a Republican one should tell you it don't matter who is in office.

This should also tell you that the office of the presidency doesn't set the agenda.

So there's two things, imperative things you need to know that you all don't: who is setting the agenda and why have they amped up an old protocol?

I can't rightly say who is setting the agenda but MY money is on the old banking powers out of Europe. They've been running the game since 1812 so this wouldn't be any different.

The why is what concerns me. I believe it's part of a population control agenda that began in the 60s.

Long story short we are spiraling towards another depression, a global one. The powers that be understand that the only threat to their grasp on power are men. Men overthrow gvts, women don't. So all the talks about gun control white supremacy bie is an effort to root out dangerous men.

White men like always feel headlong into the trap with the ? rallies.

Black Men really haven't. For the most part black men are not visible on the activist level it's mostly ran by black women, so it's very hard to paint black men as terrorists given that. Which is why i believe the two articles from Damon young and veronica wells didn't spring from nowhere.

It was a hit piece designed to create an enemy.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Y'all getting caught up in the minutiae of who was in office. Clearly the fact that it began under a democratic president and continues under a Republican one should tell you it don't matter who is in office.

This should also tell you that the office of the presidency doesn't set the agenda.

So there's two things, imperative things you need to know that you all don't: who is setting the agenda and why have they amped up an old protocol?

I can't rightly say who is setting the agenda but MY money is on the old banking powers out of Europe. They've been running the game since 1812 so this wouldn't be any different.

The why is what concerns me. I believe it's part of a population control agenda that began in the 60s.

Long story short we are spiraling towards another depression, a global one. The powers that be understand that the only threat to their grasp on power are men. Men overthrow gvts, women don't. So all the talks about gun control white supremacy bie is an effort to root out dangerous men.

White men like always feel headlong into the trap with the ? rallies.

Black Men really haven't. For the most part black men are not visible on the activist level it's mostly ran by black women, so it's very hard to paint black men as terrorists given that. Which is why i believe the two articles from Damon young and veronica wells didn't spring from nowhere.

It was a hit piece designed to create an enemy.

Great points
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yo I just watched some of this Yvette clip and @ around 8:15 she puts up an image of & talks about Boyce working w/ no other than......

The MAVEN!! lol

Dude is infiltrating black platforms.