Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freudian slip lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron supposed to play tonight so y'all can watch the bulls beat the cavs on national tv :)

then the lakers on again wow, get to watch the franchise kuzma jack ingrams spot and relegate him to the bench by mid season
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »

People wonder why Pelicans fans are ? emotional. Do y'all know how frustrating and demoralizing it is to have a player get Injured or die EVERY ? offseason?

Smh I can't think of any other franchise that has our curse. I'ma still caw caw though!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I'm a ? Knick fan, ? you and your squads pain. FOH
    I'm just reading all this like
    5h3dtk4or9va.png
    What yall know about that struggle life lol?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kuzma all hype. Y'all falling for the preseason candy. Happens every year
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »

People wonder why Pelicans fans are ? emotional. Do y'all know how frustrating and demoralizing it is to have a player get Injured or die EVERY ? offseason?

Smh I can't think of any other franchise that has our curse. I'ma still caw caw though!

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I'm a ? Knick fan, ? you and your squads pain. FOH

Yo for real cause no one gives a ? about the Pelicans outside the IC.

Even yall Pelicans fans that live in NO never met a Pelicans fan in real life.

Yall have no clue how it is to be a Knicks fan and walk out the house with a Knicks fitted or a shirt and get joked on all day.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options

Smh I can't think of any other franchise that has our curse
    . I'ma still caw caw though!

Man please.Derrick rose torn acl,then torn meniscus then torn meniscus again derailed the bulls franchise

That injury caused collateral damage to the whole core & thibs

you pelican ? just emotional, it aint got nothin to do with no injuries.

? y'all had MJ FOH

And the GULL for you to call anyone emotional my ? . I swear you cursed out every ? in the IC with your trademark rants. That's your whole gimmick lol

1200px-Gull_ca_usa.jpg

The word you're looking for is gall fam. Unless you're calling this ? a bird then disregard this post

Lmao I was tryna let him live but I definitely caught that too
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Kuzma all hype. Y'all falling for the preseason candy. Happens every year

Man I see no reason why Kuzma can't do the things he doing now during the regular season

I don't know what else you expect from him

He gonna go through some struggle times like all the new guys do he's doing better with what he has than Ingram right now (granted he's a bit older)
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pelicans fans are like Troy Ave fans...they don't exist
  • D.D.S.
    Options
    Too early to see what Simmons could become. He has a great upside, can pass very well and has a high IQ. His offense game will come along as time goes by. Some of y'all ? are too eager to label him lmao. Give it some time.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Smh I can't think of any other franchise that has our curse
    . I'ma still caw caw though!

Man please.Derrick rose torn acl,then torn meniscus then torn meniscus again derailed the bulls franchise

That injury caused collateral damage to the whole core & thibs

you pelican ? just emotional, it aint got nothin to do with no injuries.

? y'all had MJ FOH

And the GULL for you to call anyone emotional my ? . I swear you cursed out every ? in the IC with your trademark rants. That's your whole gimmick lol

1200px-Gull_ca_usa.jpg

The word you're looking for is gall fam. Unless you're calling this ? a bird then disregard this post

damn silver...thats like 4 entries in the bad spelling hall of fame in like 3 weeks lol

c'mon fam
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »

pull up
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Embiid probable tomorrow.The rumors he wasn't playing until the contract was signed hold weight
  • D.D.S.
    Options
    "I put ? in their place!" What kinda ? ass ? is that to say lmaooo
    You bragging about roasting ? online...you're too invested in this IC ? haha.
  • D.D.S.
    Options
    Explain to me why you're 35, still saying ? like "new caramel chick in the hood, gotta bag her" knowing damn well you ain't got the nuts to say anything to the ? . Explain to me why you stay complaining how this board is dying and full of wack posters but you're still here everyday?
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Lebron has no shooters to kick out to in the first unit, floor is hella cramped and D. Rose can't run an offense for ? ... it's gonna be a lot of tough buckets for Lebron until IT can come back

Lebron is gonna have to get it in with Korver, Frye, and JR in the second unit for the kick out pass
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D.D.S. wrote: »

Don't ever say that ? again.

Bulls Making the playoffs! Cavs are trash!!

-IC Basketball experts