Eminem Absolutely Demolished Donald Trump

Options

Comments

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    it's a time and place for everything, and this is a serious matter, so trolling & ? aside, props to Eminem for speaking some real ?
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at people giving props for a clear as day publicity stunt.. Maybe y'all alot more trusting of cacs than me.. But when he said Trump doesn't have the ? to come at him, I knew what it was then.. He wants a Trump tweet.. For he can go back to dissing non rappers again
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Lol at people giving props for a clear as day publicity stunt.. Maybe y'all alot more trusting of cacs than me.. But when he said Trump doesn't have the ? to come at him, I knew what it was then.. He wants a Trump tweet.. For he can go back to dissing non rappers again

Was he doing it for a tweet when he did this in Scotland a few months ago? U think he wants a tweet from 45 that bad?

t9tf9injm6a3.png

Lmao you couldn't resist ? ridin this man at least let him put a condom on first
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Man that was tough to listen to again lol

Edit: there's my puppy, took u long enough. Shoo doggy
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You act like we dont have millions of white folks saying ? donald trump out here though.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

You know you lost an argument when...

? deflects like a hoe, hilarious. Step your intellect game up, son
  • Stew
    edited October 2017
    Options

Where is the lost argument again? Missed it, maybe you can enlighten all of us including his peers(Snoop, Cole, Kaep etc..) who applauded him instead of stooping to your IC antics and callin names. Step your maturity up lol
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Where is the lost argument again? Missed it, maybe you can enlighten all of us including his peers(Snoop, Cole, Kaep etc..) who applauded him instead of stooping to your IC antics and callin names. Step your maturity up lol

Funny how you refuse to acknowledge the nuances of Eminem, a white man who has said plenty of disparaging things about blacks, dissing Donald Trump.

Funny how you disregard the fact that he made this about Donald Trump, just like the NFL did, instead of actually about what the the original protest was.

Funny how you say someone stoops to IC antics of name calling when you're the general of that brigade(see: your previous posts)

Is it Oochie Wally or One mic Stew?

Inb4 the deflections
  • Stew
    edited October 2017
    Options

Funny how you refuse to acknowledge the nuances of Eminem, a white man who has said plenty of disparaging things about blacks, dissing Donald Trump.

Funny how you disregard the fact that he made this about Donald Trump, just like the NFL did, instead of actually about what the the original protest was

Funny how you say someone stoops to IC antics of name calling when you're the general of that brigade(see: your previous posts)

Inb4 the deflections

So u didn't listen to either raps where he mentioned Trump or injustice, got it. That's all u had to say son.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Funny how you disregard the fact that he made this about Donald Trump, just like the NFL did, instead of actually about what the the original protest was

Inb4 the deflections

So u didn't listen to either raps where he mentioned Trump or injustice, got it. That's all u had to say son.

Classic deflection by Stew.. You lost this one old man
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Inb4 the deflections

But Em did mention social injustice.
  • Huey_C
    Options
    And how is this taking away or adding to what's going on in the NFL?
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »

Inb4 the deflections

Damn yall love addressing one point and not everything else
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

and 13 years ago I wanted gold teeth

so thankful for growth and change

No diss you family, but I never understood Louisiana/southern folk who rationalize permanent gold teeth. @HafBayked what was your reasoning? ? jobs right? Lol
  • Huey_C
    Options

Inb4 the deflections

Ok, it was a ? trump freestyle, how did this take away anything from what's going on in the NFL?
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

Inb4 the deflections

Ok, it was a ? trump freestyle, how did this take away anything from what's going on in the NFL?

Before I answer concisely, we having an actual discussion about this, or you ? ridin like Stew and only listening to respond?
  • Stew
    edited October 2017
    Options

Inb4 the deflections

U won bro, couldn't find one single negative tweet from a person of color in that thread, leave it up to the IC tho :joy:
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

and 13 years ago I wanted gold teeth

so thankful for growth and change

No diss you family, but I never understood Louisiana/southern folk who rationalize permanent gold teeth. @HafBayked what was your reasoning? ? jobs right? Lol

just classic hood ? here.....everybody had em

by the time I had enough bread at one time to do that ? I was grown and it felt too late then

gotta get a job I missed that train lol
  • Huey_C
    Options

Inb4 the deflections

Before I answer concisely, we having an actual discussion about this, or you ? ridin like Stew and only listening to respond?

Lmao wtf man answer the question.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall negroes love mnm
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Yall negroes love mnm

Slaves love their ?
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I aint bought a Em album since the first one but I aint gone hate on this ? or make it some kinda L in any way

to each his own
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Violent J>Eminem