Options

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi Snow wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »
    Yall really allowed trillfate to stay and not ob.... wow
    Who ‘allowed’ Sleep to stay? The mods? What reason they have to ban him?
    ? ain’t posted in Donkey since and I doubt ppl bout to chase him around the site to run him off. We both know he got alias’ I’m deck for these types of situations. Either way, he choosing to stay safe in other parts now is his choice

Who ‘allowed’ OB to leave? No. I don’t recall anything that was spotted or said that warranted her to slow down posting but history shows it don’t take much to ‘run females off’. Maybe she tired of reading about the ? every other day. Or maybe Repping convinced her to stop posting, he already got 5 bodies under his belt. Either way, OB choosing to stay away is her choice

I’m not sure how ‘y’all’ allowed anything. Ob could have put the nail in his coffin with more ? and him tricking but she chose to ignore that route. Something most females do. Sleep could have really did damage had he dropped her nudes but he ain’t got them, cause he a liar.

They both still embarrassed and will be back within the end of the month. Bet.

I posted yesterday, slime.

I'm not embarrassed. Trillfate's harassment is something I cannot describe in one word. It's nice to have a break.

200.gif
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, is she back or did she leave again
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    funniest part about this is trillfate was telling her that he loved her all the way till his last breath lol
    "? ....please read......your.......
    UBkf9q8.gif
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    funniest part about this is trillfate was telling her that he loved her all the way till his last breath lol
    "? ....please read......your.......
    UBkf9q8.gif

lol but nah aint nothing wrong wth falling in love on the internet cain did it with topoftheworld while she was gettin smashed by another ic ? :joy: :joy:

Word? Who hit?
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Only time i ever fell in love wit a internet chick is when i was 13..I met this Panamanian chick named Amy from the website habbo hotel. She looked like Taina from Nickelodeon.. ? she had a young Dubbz writin poetry and recording songs for her on the lil microsoft voice recorder then she just vanished... I remember waitin for her to sign back into MSN messenger every day after school for years..

She never did.

giphy.gif

I think she might of catfished me then felt bad

'Still can't believe so many people really thought that was Wiz Khalifa in that gif.

Lmao ? i thought it was too till one of yall ? said it wont in the ADHD thread one day
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Only time i ever fell in love wit a internet chick is when i was 13..I met this Panamanian chick named Amy from the website habbo hotel. She looked like Taina from Nickelodeon.. ? she had a young Dubbz writin poetry and recording songs for her on the lil microsoft voice recorder then she just vanished... I remember waitin for her to sign back into MSN messenger every day after school for years..

She never did.

giphy.gif

'Still can't believe so many people really thought that was Wiz Khalifa in that gif.

ill never forget that thread it was when Wiz and the ? Amber Rose got a divorce and ? said his kid was for his bodyguard or something like that. Then someone posted that gif and it got like 100 lols and everybody was asking what Wiz video was that gif from lolololol
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This reminds me of a quote:

You can't respect someone who kisses your ass.

Yes you dont kiss you ? that ass
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Nh.

Bend over Kathryn.
  • Kat
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ew.
    Lick your feet?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »

She never did.

giphy.gif

ill never forget that thread it was when Wiz and the ? Amber Rose got a divorce and ? said his kid was for his bodyguard or something like that. Then someone posted that gif and it got like 100 lols and everybody was asking what Wiz video was that gif from lolololol

That' was a classic thread
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I fell in love wit Pico..guess my game wasn't sick enough
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »

She never did.

giphy.gif

who the ? is it then

Duck from the"5 HeartBeats"

They said he would be a great writer if he just went through more pain
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

She never did.

giphy.gif

Yeah bro that wasn't a girl fam, but they got him

f149162f5b94bcaf13cea54cba29895e_zpsdiblmriy.jpg
  • Kat
    Options
    I fell in love wit Pico..guess my game wasn't sick enough

That's a given.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ew.

You weren't saying that when dude from Cali was all up in your ? .
This discussion has been closed.