What happens when whitey displays that confederate terrorist flag in front of a bunch of real n!ggas

13»

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    This idea that 'real' ? are aggressive and violent people must stop. Can this really need to be said in 2015? Evidently. And that is sad indeed.

Why? I don't consider myself a real ? , but I'll get violent beyond belief for whatever reason I choose to. Who the ? are you to decide what's good for me? You coming to the meetup? Imma ? you up too. Stamp that mo.

Because it is bad for the race, that's why.

I'm saying that giving aggressive people the label 'real ? ' -- and thereby honoring them by suggesting that they are more authentically black -- encourages them to be aggressive, which is something we don't need.

You're debating a point that no one has even made. Dude just shut up.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bambu wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »

The Confederate flag is a symbol for white supremacy....

In parts of Europe where the ? flag is outlawed....

They use the Confederate flag as a substitute......

How is the American flag not?

It is not a symbol for white supremacy because it is founded on the basis of equality.....

Like @stiff said....

It's practice didn't always match it's principle......

& half of those practices were implemented by individuals waving confederate flags........

The bold is a flat out ? lie and yall know it.

The principle was never there to begin with cause it was never practiced with anybody who was not white.

Whether half did it or not we will never know but what we do know is everything that was done to black people in the country was done under the American flag before and after the confederate flag
  • D. Morgan
    This idea that 'real' ? are aggressive and violent people must stop. Can this really need to be said in 2015? Evidently. And that is sad indeed.

Why? I don't consider myself a real ? , but I'll get violent beyond belief for whatever reason I choose to. Who the ? are you to decide what's good for me? You coming to the meetup? Imma ? you up too. Stamp that mo.

I'm saying that giving aggressive people the label 'real ? ' -- and thereby honoring them by suggesting that they are more authentically black -- encourages them to be aggressive, which is something we don't need.

What the ? has being passive exactly gotten us? Everybody is aggressive with their hatred or dislike for black people but black people don't need to be aggressive. I have no understanding of the ? you be on.

Not surprised you would say that considering you excused the cop of shooting dude cause "he didn't comply fast enough".
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm saying that giving aggressive people the label 'real ? ' -- and thereby honor them by suggesting that they are more authentically black -- encourages them to be aggressive, which is something we don't need.

I see what you are saying and can agree.....

However, I do not believe that being a "real ? " has to be associated with violence..........

Like I said being "real" could encompass several traits.......

None dealing with violence......

I agree that it can, and some people do in fact use it in other ways. Still, people do use it in the way that I'm suggesting, and I think that should stop.

For once I get what you're saying, but the term "real ? " can be interpreted in so many different ways -- one of which being someone that will do what's needed to put someone outta line in their place using any means necessary.

A good chess player knows when he should play defense and offense -- and we've been playing possum for quite awhile now...
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So ILL wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    Bet them ? still watched the U.S.A. soccer game and cheered, though. We've through way more under that other flag.

Bet they didn't

More watch soccer than you think.

?
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish there were more examples like this where black ppl fight back
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? filmed that ? with a flip phone. He deserved that K.O. though.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crackers are habitual line steppers.... Oh ima wave this flag in the middle of ur protest or at ur 4th of July concert.... What u gonna do about it?.... Then cry to the cops after they get slapped up
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here's the longer clip from a different angle that removed...
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not a different angle, that's the floor, why can't ? aim up damn it. I gotta visualize the fight and ? like a short ? at a concert
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man that's great. Hopefully we start doing the same thing to white supremacy...
  • D. Morgan
    Bump for Kapernick.
  • D. Morgan
    Any of yall changed yall's opinion about white people and the american flag yet?