• illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    1 down, couple hundred to go.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Joel Schumacher and Steven Spielberg; we're coming for you ? !"

spielberg?

with all this coming out hopefully more ppl begin to rethink the elijah wood allegations

Corey Feldman.

Stand by me takes on a whole new meaning
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dude is a weirdo
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    ET was trash.

? you.

Co-sign. This ? can't be stressed enough.

Yup
  • VulcanRaven
    fortyacres wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Kate Beckinsale is a trash actress she needs to get the ? on with that talk about hurtin my career...

lol

no love for underworld?

no

Underworld >>>>E.T.
  • VulcanRaven
    @TheGOAT so you telling me you would rather watch an ugly ass alien than a sexy ass female vampire?

Ok.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

maxresdefault.jpg

spielberg?

with all this coming out hopefully more ppl begin to rethink the elijah wood allegations

Corey Feldman.

tumblr_oxqi7nDl3V1rt5u4xo1_1280.jpg

Hes ? chicken ? hell you could leak the names without using your name and let the media do the digging.

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mc317 wrote: »

maxresdefault.jpg

spielberg?

Corey Feldman.

Hes ? chicken ? hell you could leak the names without using your name and let the media do the digging.

Corey Haim once said the same ? back when he was still alive.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheGOAT so you telling me you would rather watch an ugly ass alien than a sexy ass female vampire?

Ok.

Ive seen the 1st 3 Underworld films and dont remember a damn thing about any of them.

They are nothing special
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

maxresdefault.jpg

spielberg?

Corey Feldman.

They could send the names to tmz, national enquirer, julian assage, anonymous, etc... he could keep his name off of it
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭

maxresdefault.jpg

spielberg?

Corey Feldman.

They could send the names to tmz, national enquirer, julian assage, anonymous, etc... he could keep his name off of it

it's easy to say that when it doesn't affect you. I can understand why he hasn't said anything, he's got his family and self to think of. He doesn't want to jeopardize that/them especially when there's no guarantee that anyone will back him up and help him fight.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »

amazon probably like wtf lol but i bet every woman who got turned down for a role gonna play the sexual harassment treatment lol ? gonna get wild
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ja rule got a story too apparently.

Irv touched him an ashanti
  • 2stepz_ahead
  • 2stepz_ahead
    where is the outrage america?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    All this outrage and its a ? happily and willfully busting it open on a cast couch right now!!

That ? ain't going to ever end. People are always going to be willing to trade sex for something that they want.

Only thing ? up about it is when these people prey on kids.

A grown person who CHOOSES to ? and suck for movie roles made a conscious decision that movie fame and money is worth more to them than their dignity.

Why the ? should I care more about their dignity than they do?

Im not trying to defend or condemn the women. And im not saying life is fair for everyone.

But you missing the point bruh. Hollywood has a culture where it is expected that women gotta ? and suck for a role. Almost all of them do it, and they understand and accept it.

That is the issue. Instead of being merit based and based on talent and skilled, all of that becomes secondary and it comes down too does she want it enough to suck this ? .

That culture shouldnt exist in any aspect of life. That culture does exist though, everywhere, even outside of hollywood, and not just gender based, its also race and religion based. Basically, if you arent a white chrisrian male, you have faced this in some form or another.

To put the blame solely on women for this completely missed the point.

Where did I put anything solely on women?

The bold is the only thing you said that is worth a damn. They understand it and accept it.

So like I said they are making the conscious decision to suck and ? . They don't have to but are willing to in order to get what they want.

A hoe suck and ? for money, they sucking and ? for movie roles and money.

I ain't crying for grown people who willing to put a price on ? they shouldn't.

You are and I have no problems with that. Just some ? I ain't going to do.

They need to live with their choices IMO. That ? ain't a forced ? situation. Its more a quid pro quo from what I'm seeing.

Why is this not looked as a old man tricking off on a young ? ?

Old wants to ? a young ? offers money, clothes, cars, purses or movie roles.

Young ? wants money, clothes, cars, purses and to act in movies.

Old man makes offer to provide all that ? and the young ? accepts knowing what comes with it.

Why should I care?

? ain't nothing but a different form of tricking.

some of these women say they were touched, propositioned or put into an inappropriate position without their consent.... and, for good reason, fearful of being blackballed if they told

it's no different then being sexually harassed on ur job

and the women who did turn down his advances or report him were either dismissed or treated as outcasts

everyone should care because allowing these executives to get away with this only empowers/emboldens them and others within the industry who may also prey on young ppl, children who want fame and money

I don't know what reading comprehension problems some of yall have just because a person doesn't just fall in line with the outrage train of thought some of the media want people to have.

I'll repeat it again.

I don't care or have empathy for any man or woman who consciously chose to ? and suck for a movie role.

I'll repeat again.

I do have empathy and care about those people who were forced, ? or kids who have been violated.

As usual you taking ? I never said and just replying and talking to be talking.

Either address what I say or don't reply based off what you assuming I'm saying. If I didn't type it then don't attribute it to me.

lol

per usual

you made an irrelevant, dismissive comment

All this outrage and its a ? happily and willfully busting it open on a cast couch right now!!

and i like others responded accordingly

*shrugs*

No I spoke on something specific. Which is exactly what you quoted.

You like you always do speak about ? that I never commented on.

I spoke specifically about the people who make a conscious decision to ? and suck for a movie role.

You and those others chose to speak on some ? I never talked about to try and make a point regarding my comment.

That ? is dumb as ? and you continually do it. Which I always say you talking to be talking and typing just to be typing.

Like I said either address what I typed and only what I typed or don't quote my ? to bring up some ? that I never said and act like I'm saying some ? I never said.

That's sucka ? .

yes you spoke specifically about the people who make a conscious decision to ? and suck for a movie role

but that is not why ppl are outraged and bashing weinstein as ur comment suggests

if that was not ur intent ...cool... ur bad

otherwise i don't see the relevance

*shrugs*

End of discussion.
    tenor.gif

yea

ur bad bruh

its ok lol

b6af3726917e70b240333d83ba6d90d2--charlie-brown-teacher-silly-putty.jpg
    tenor.gif

just trying to help u out

i only do it ? i care lu
    v

c0a38bcf510317cb91336ea07c7d0fe9ecbd9761_hq.gif

how's ur day going?

working?

May day yesterday was quite well. How about yours?

Always working. I only post on here or visit the site when I'm at work.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited October 2017

That ? ain't going to ever end. People are always going to be willing to trade sex for something that they want.

A grown person who CHOOSES to ? and suck for movie roles made a conscious decision that movie fame and money is worth more to them than their dignity.

Im not trying to defend or condemn the women. And im not saying life is fair for everyone.

But you missing the point bruh. Hollywood has a culture where it is expected that women gotta ? and suck for a role. Almost all of them do it, and they understand and accept it.

That is the issue. Instead of being merit based and based on talent and skilled, all of that becomes secondary and it comes down too does she want it enough to suck this ? .

That culture shouldnt exist in any aspect of life. That culture does exist though, everywhere, even outside of hollywood, and not just gender based, its also race and religion based. Basically, if you arent a white chrisrian male, you have faced this in some form or another.

The bold is the only thing you said that is worth a damn. They understand it and accept it.

So like I said they are making the conscious decision to suck and ? . They don't have to but are willing to in order to get what they want.

They need to live with their choices IMO. That ? ain't a forced ? situation. Its more a quid pro quo from what I'm seeing.

Old man makes offer to provide all that ? and the young ? accepts knowing what comes with it.

Why should I care?

some of these women say they were touched, propositioned or put into an inappropriate position without their consent.... and, for good reason, fearful of being blackballed if they told

and the women who did turn down his advances or report him were either dismissed or treated as outcasts

everyone should care because allowing these executives to get away with this only empowers/emboldens them and others within the industry who may also prey on young ppl, children who want fame and money

I don't know what reading comprehension problems some of yall have just because a person doesn't just fall in line with the outrage train of thought some of the media want people to have.

I'll repeat it again.

I don't care or have empathy for any man or woman who consciously chose to ? and suck for a movie role.

I'll repeat again.

I do have empathy and care about those people who were forced, ? or kids who have been violated.

Either address what I say or don't reply based off what you assuming I'm saying. If I didn't type it then don't attribute it to me.

lol

per usual

*shrugs*

I spoke specifically about the people who make a conscious decision to ? and suck for a movie role.

You and those others chose to speak on some ? I never talked about to try and make a point regarding my comment.

That ? is dumb as ? and you continually do it. Which I always say you talking to be talking and typing just to be typing.

Like I said either address what I typed and only what I typed or don't quote my ? to bring up some ? that I never said and act like I'm saying some ? I never said.

That's sucka ? .

yes you spoke specifically about the people who make a conscious decision to ? and suck for a movie role

but that is not why ppl are outraged and bashing weinstein as ur comment suggests

*shrugs*

End of discussion.
    tenor.gif

yea

ur bad bruh

its ok lol

tenor.gif

i only do it ? i care lu
    v

how's ur day going?

working?

WTF?

if you ? dont get back to fighting
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why should I care?

I'll repeat it again.

I'll repeat again.

lol

per usual

*shrugs*

That's sucka ? .

*shrugs*

End of discussion.
    tenor.gif

yea

ur bad bruh

its ok lol

tenor.gif

i only do it ? i care lu
    v

how's ur day going?

working?

WTF?

if you ? dont get back to fighting

LLS, you know all we need is a new topic and we right back at it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    babelipsss wrote: »
    SMH. All this will just blow over by month's end. The media demanded Bill Cosby be arrested, put on trial and get taken off the streets. They demonized and manipulated the allegations to the point where black people actually bought into it. Once again a case where they needed our support but they would never support us. Old Harv is never going to be arrested and fingerprinted. Nobody is trying to end his freedom. He can freely walk the streets, travel abroad, do anything he wants. Meanwhile Bill Cosby is on arraignment and facing a second trial for some charges without a shred of proof.

exactly...no one speaking on this.

this dude ? went across generations and multiple people knew about it.....they have taped proof.

but he still walking around