Options

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    All y'all shady cracka Klansmen loving housenigger s being fooled by feminems fake outrage anti Trump rap I told y'all gullible fools the shady Klansmen & Trump is on the same team & that's WHITE SUPREMACY.....

https://youtu.be/T4q0S_Js3E8

That shady crackkka Charlottesville ? ain't fooling blk folks wit sense this ? is a gimmick & fake like feminem blk gf........
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So serious questions here. So everyone that thinks em is not genuine in his support for kap and everything else that people are protesting for, is it just cause he's white? Cause its em? Other reason? Now dont think im defending em past actions or music, i just think its questions worth asking.
  • blackgod813
    Options
    I think its just a ploy for attention its good he said it tho...but to act like he dead prez is a bit much
  • gee757
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I think its just a ploy for attention its good he said it tho...but to act like he dead prez is a bit much

Fam I just posted a video of the shady crackkka Klansmen & Trump together on the same team repping white supremacy n 04.... when the ? was going@ bush & had a album dropping & now Trump is President & now the shady crackkka Klansmen is on his ? Trump ? dropping another album........this is fake outrage from the shady Klansmen cuz he really don't hate Trump & this is a gimmick too sell albums he don't give a damn about Injustice towards blks....& These stewpid blks that is falling for this stunt & the blk gf story from. The ? r the reason y us blks is walking around speaking a ? a language wit crackkka last names on stolen land trusting a shady crackkka...

• gee757
    edited October 2017
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    All y'all shady cracka Klansmen loving housenigger s being fooled by feminems fake outrage anti Trump rap I told y'all gullible fools the shady Klansmen & Trump is on the same team & that's WHITE SUPREMACY.....

That shady crackkka Charlottesville ? ain't fooling blk folks wit sense this ? is a gimmick & fake like feminem blk gf........
    Enjoy this
    https://youtu.be/zUGoClqjXzg

? this housenigger I will never Support this shady crackkka Klansmen loving fool Again!

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I guess Irv is now a Shady Crakkka Klansman lover

irvgotti187@eminem WOW!! ? WOW!! To say he killed it. Is actually an understatement. With a verse. He just might have changed the world. Salute Em!!

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    Mysonne should have ended that cypher

Mysonne is killing it this year, his cypher was crazy...
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    Mysonne verse was ill too..

if you a "G"
    then I know you see you in me..

'The leader of the cavalry, young Huey P with Big Meach mentality'

'How you show them all the diamonds but never give them no jewles'
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Just wait until rick ross cosigns em. Gee head going to explode.

He commented with a flame Emoji when Diddy posted about Em’s freestyle take it how you want.

Lol when your idols become rivals
  • gee757
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Y do shady wiggas, non blks & jolly ? post up qoutes of blk industry figures/rappers sucking the kkk ? like they speak for the blk community???? When it comes to feminem idgaf about a blk industry figure/rapper praising the Klansmen cuz like benzino told me it's POLITICS.......these blk industry rappers have to kiss the shady crackkka Klansmen ass or his cracka fanbase will turn on them so they gotta b good ? that's y no major blk rapper crushed Marshall when zno dropped ether on him wit the racist tapes.......? a white fanbase if they support the shady crackkka Klansmen especially after them racist tapes feminem can't speak on political & race issues when he can't even face his own racist past.........if u shady crackkka Klansmen loving houseniggers think feminem gives a ? about Injustice towards blks n white America ya a damn fool.... cuz him & Trump is a team repping white supremacy & I posted the proof & they don't like that ? ? ...that's y Trump ain't get @ the Klansmen on Twitter cuz Trump Kno the Klansmen got a album too sell & he knows this fake outrage is all a act.... #TrustAndConquer

• gee757
    Options
    Y do shady wiggas, non blks & jolly ? post up qoutes of blk industry figures/rappers sucking the kkk ? like they speak for the blk community???? When it comes to feminem idgaf about a blk industry figure/rapper praising the Klansmen cuz like benzino told me it's POLITICS.......these blk industry rappers have to kiss the shady crackkka Klansmen ass or his cracka fanbase will turn on them so they gotta b good ? that's y no major blk rapper crushed Marshall when zno dropped ether on him wit the racist tapes.......? a white fanbase if they support the shady crackkka Klansmen especially after them racist tapes feminem can't speak on political & race issues when he can't even face his own racist past.........if u shady crackkka Klansmen loving houseniggers think feminem gives a ? about Injustice towards blks n white America ya a damn fool.... cuz him & Trump is a team repping white supremacy & I posted the proof & they don't like that ? ? ...that's y Trump ain't get @ the Klansmen on Twitter cuz Trump Kno the Klansmen got a album too sell & he knows this fake outrage is all a act.... #TrustAndConquer

Man ain't nobody readin all that jibba jabba. Shut yo ass.

The only ? is u if u can't c the shady Klansmen & Trump r a team & they don't give a ? about Injustice towards blks n white America..... again the stewpid blks praising the shady ? over that bet cypher r the exact reason y blks gotta speak a white language & have a white slave massah Last name on stolen land cuz they trust a shady crackkka & got conquered...& Now after all this praise from shady crackkka s & houseniggas over this fake outrage Klansmen rap feminem is going to do what the grande dragon of the kkk straight outta da D told him he was going to do once he infiltrate d the rap game & out sell all the ? rappers n hip hop....smh
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Diddy made $130 million, how does that not make him hustler of the year? Wtf else is the criteria than who made the most money?
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They'll have a new ? next year....
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anduin wrote: »
    Diddy made $130 million, how does that not make him hustler of the year? Wtf else is the criteria than who made the most money?

The fact that they centered the BET awards around a chick w one hot single tells you everything you need to know. Respect her hustle, but ? was weak.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just watched the cyphers yesterday, lol @ anybody who actually watches the award show

Zoey dollaz,black and mysonne had the best cyphers.Everybody else was trash, ? ems cypher that was wack pandering
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We complained about Nicki not having any real competition for about 5 years. Somebody finally took her spot and we upset about it? Nah.

https://youtu.be/PGfSaVDymjk

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options

You've never protested or spoke out for anything in your life you fat ? . All you do is ? ride meek and mmg on the internet. Your opinion is invalid.

Facts
  • blackgod813
    Options
    He said jolly ? lolll