This is ridiculous

Ridiculous back then... intergalactically stupid now
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    This season not happening.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Only time im watchin my bulls this yr is to pass time or sit back with a few brews

Which will probably turn into youtube dj'ing, music talk, other teams talk, until..."oh the games over?"
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk what yall bulls fans are talking about, if I was a bulls fan id be excited, the sooner a team strips it down and rebuilds when the time comes, the better, and the bulls tried to fill stop gaps for a year, maybe two, but overall decided to rebuild relatively quickly compared to some teams.

All bulls fans gotta hope for is for Lavine to recover, Markannen to show that he will be good, and to not ? up future draft picks.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZTG wrote: »
    Idk what yall bulls fans are talking about, if I was a bulls fan id be excited, the sooner a team strips it down and rebuilds when the time comes, the better, and the bulls tried to fill stop gaps for a year, maybe two, but overall decided to rebuild relatively quickly compared to some teams.

All bulls fans gotta hope for is for Lavine to recover, Markannen to show that he will be good, and to not ? up future draft picks.

Im 110% happy they did the stripping to rebuild and look forward to their progress and potential.

But i dont expect ? this season.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am.I wanted the bulls to rebuild last summer.Only short sighted "bulls fans" are anti rebuild

The bulls fans on here wack anyway all they do is complain about everything

Lavine good.He'll be cleared mid november

• D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

I am.I wanted the bulls to rebuild last summer.Only short sighted "bulls fans" are anti rebuild

The bulls fans on here wack anyway all they do is complain about everything

Lavine good.He'll be cleared mid november

Shut your lame ass the ? up. You STAY doing this.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andre Drummond been low key killin this preseason shot 80% from the ft line

if he finally makin a leap along with bradley,kennard(whiteboy actually decent imo) additions pistons makin the playoffs

and start ish smith and bring reggie jackson dribblin ass off the bench
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Made it from this

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-s3.si.com%2Fs3fs-public%2F2014%2F11%2F20%2F76ers-ap.jpg&w=800&q=85

to this

DDyNkYeUIAAWNH1.jpg

Dont wanna get too hype but I feel like the rebuild is finally over and now we bout to enjoy some success. If everybody stays healthy the playoffs are realistic

As a Sixer fan I havent been this excited before the start of a season in a very long time
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Everyone wanted a rebuild. We weren’t going anywhere. Still don’t want to watch a season where we will suck. Catch some games but that’s it.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah Son wrote: »
    Made it from this

image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-s3.si.com%2Fs3fs-public%2F2014%2F11%2F20%2F76ers-ap.jpg&w=800&q=85

to this

DDyNkYeUIAAWNH1.jpg

Dont wanna get too hype but I feel like the rebuild is finally over and now we bout to enjoy some success. If everybody stays healthy the playoffs are realistic

As a Sixer fan I havent been this excited before the start of a season in a very long time

Saric is so underrated in the sense he never gets mentioned as much as the other 3.

I think Saric is gonna be the glue guy that makes everyone on the court better, he does everything well, except defend, and will make up for a lot of the short comings of the others.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made it from this

to this

DDyNkYeUIAAWNH1.jpg

fultz and saric coming off the bench.

Simmons, bayless, Reddick, Covington, embiid is the lineup.
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    Made it from this

to this

DDyNkYeUIAAWNH1.jpg

Lineups nice. Health issues abound.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    If I was a mod i would delete this thread out of spite wtf is dds starting this thread
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Bruh don't ever read b4 hitting post comment

Last time I will ever not read my text b4 posting it this ? is outta hand
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drummond had 7 assists and hit a step back jumper in preseason against the bucks. Hope he does take the next step
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Drummond had 7 assists and hit a step back jumper in preseason against the bucks. Hope he does take the next step

tenor.gif

well damn
    i did my googles
    ? put up 18 22 and 7 wow

• Ghostdenithegawd
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Thought this was a typo for draymond well dam