War For The Planet Of The Apes (2017) Andy Serkis, Judy Greer & Woody Harrelson.

123457»

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ceaser died like Moses
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad ape reminded me of rody mcdowall
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Great ending to a classic trilogy. It was Roots meets The Great Escape. That whipping scene had a ? emotional.

I think its on par with dawn of the planet of the apes, but this one seemed more personal to Ceaser's journey/legacy as the "Moses" of the Apes and being haunted by Koba's actions in Dawn also dealing with loss, revenge and forgiveness . Woody Harrelson the Colonel did his think but seemed a bit under used. Like how is explained how humans in the OG planet lost their ability to speak.

Ceaser , Maurice , "Steroid" Lake, Luca and Bad Ape, the greatest starting five since the 97 Bulls , lol. Shoutout to Rocket, Cornelius and Cornelia.

All the deaths in this one hurt mayne. Except 'Winter' that ? ass snitch ? deserved that ? .

? ass Red Donkey Gorrilla came through in the end.

8/10. (dont go in expecting alot of action like Dawn , this is more an epic drama which i personally liked but be warned)

Andy Serkis deserves atleast an Oscar nomination for this , the motion capture is soooooo dope.

roots? really ? ?!?
  • Splackavelli
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    JUST SAW IT... WASNT BAD, BUT WAS THE LEAST BEST OUT OF THE 3...

SOOOO MANY SUBLIMINALS IN THE MOVIE..

? ASS GORILLAS SWITCHING SIDES...
    aneed123 wrote: »

Lightskinned albino house ? gorilla smh

just the fact that you ? draw parallels between apes and us from these movies is embarrassing in itself :s
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    edited September 2017
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Great ending to a classic trilogy. It was Roots meets The Great Escape. That whipping scene had a ? emotional.

I think its on par with dawn of the planet of the apes, but this one seemed more personal to Ceaser's journey/legacy as the "Moses" of the Apes and being haunted by Koba's actions in Dawn also dealing with loss, revenge and forgiveness . Woody Harrelson the Colonel did his think but seemed a bit under used. Like how is explained how humans in the OG planet lost their ability to speak.

Ceaser , Maurice , "Steroid" Lake, Luca and Bad Ape, the greatest starting five since the 97 Bulls , lol. Shoutout to Rocket, Cornelius and Cornelia.

All the deaths in this one hurt mayne. Except 'Winter' that ? ass snitch ? deserved that ? .

? ass Red Donkey Gorrilla came through in the end.

8/10. (dont go in expecting alot of action like Dawn , this is more an epic drama which i personally liked but be warned)

Andy Serkis deserves atleast an Oscar nomination for this , the motion capture is soooooo dope.

roots? really ? ?!?

you heard me "? "....
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

just the fact that you ? draw parallels between apes and us from these movies is embarrassing in itself :s

are you dumb ?,the movie is literally about race,the creators of the original said this themselves.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screener Out ..Brought to u By The Gang
    ey52ydwndfbh.gif
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freshb651 wrote: »

are you dumb ?,the movie is literally about race,the creators of the original said this themselves.

keywords being: "the originals"
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarthRozay wrote: »

why would they randomly have a monkey in a blue vest ?,it's supposed to be dude from black lives matter that always

wears the blue vest,the whole movie Woody's character is talking about genetic annihilation and how the "apes" are

stronger,smarter,faster and will overcome them(humans) eventually. This is also how many WS view blacks,don't be

dense.
  • Splackavelli

why would they randomly have a monkey in a blue vest ?,it's supposed to be dude from black lives matter that always

wears the blue vest,the whole movie Woody's character is talking about genetic annihilation and how the "apes" are

stronger,smarter,faster and will overcome them(humans) eventually. This is also how many WS view blacks,don't be

dense.

*facepalms*
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally watched! Movie was dope af.

Sad to see Caesar go. Had me in all kinda feelings. Thug tears.

Bad ape my dude, ? was funny. Nova was cool. Overall great movie. Gonna cop the 3 pack dvd 4 sho
  • Splackavelli
    edited October 2017

dense.

*facepalms*

I just saw this last night. you mean to tell me an old ape in a blue bubble jacket equals black lives matter. really?!? "really!?!" at everything you posted. you'se a monkey ass ? for your assessment of the movie and thinking along those lines. either that or you're trolling.
  • Splackavelli
    Huey_C wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    I see some of yall defending yall ? brother lol. Gabi I am surprised at you. Come to the side of the late great Koba

You do know koba killed Rocket's son right?

You remember humans shot Rockets son and Caesar didnt do ? . He gave them a free pass and let them work on the dam.

Koba stuck up for Rockets son when Caesar wouldnt because James Franco used to give caesar cookies.

Remember when koba lost his ? mind and started killing apes? Mf turned into a tyrant quick

I think kobas character was inspired by Samuel l Jackson. "human work?!? human work muthafucka?!?!"
  • Splackavelli
    Saw the movie last night. Very good movie. There are no post credit scenes, so just take leave.
    Only complaint that I have is that they didn't connect the film to the 1968 like they promised a few years back. I was hoping that they would flash forward to the future at the end, and show the ship crashing to Earth.

I did read that they do plan on making more movies, but Caesar's story is over.

in a way it did connect with that nova girl and the general explaining to Caesar how the disease was now making humans devolved and animalistic instead of killing them. the humans were devolving into an animal state like they were in the original planet of the apes.