SEX DOLLS ARE COMING

Comments

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    LordZuko wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    ? off getting introduced to that ? , Imma set that ? on fire you ask me to treat it like a human.

Could you even imagine ?

". Babe ...I have someone I want you to meet "

As he places his hand on the dolls thigh !!!

I would completely lose it

Lol

Why you insecure though? He could be out cheating or throwing money away at the strip club. It's not my thing but I would think women wouldn't have an issue with a fake woman

So I'm insecure because I'm not down with a sex doll ???

GTFOH

Ask your chick if she has any issues with you getting a sex doll

Curious to what she says ....

How does your body pillow feel about your ? collection?

I don't understand
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally! Its gonna feel so good to finally be with a chick that don't talk back!
  • MsSouthern
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Hard pass

Lol

But you use plastic......or so I heard. lol
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordZuko wrote: »
    ? off getting introduced to that ? , Imma set that ? on fire you ask me to treat it like a human.

Could you even imagine ?

Lol

Why you insecure though? He could be out cheating or throwing money away at the strip club. It's not my thing but I would think women wouldn't have an issue with a fake woman

GTFOH

How does your body pillow feel about your ? collection?

I don't understand

You knew what he meant. Stop playing. LOL
  • MsSouthern
    I'm not sure what sexual satisfaction comes from a body pillow lol

But everyone has their limits with sex

One of mine is ? a doll.

Why is that a problem?
  • MsSouthern
    What makes it so weird is that ...These men are dating these dolls

They are taking them to restaurants and then beach...Having picnics ... giving them showers.... holding their hands and thighs

And this man has his interacting with his kids !!

They are not just ? a doll !!
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

Could you even imagine ?

Lol

GTFOH

This isn't about me and I have no interest in a sex dfoll but my girl would knowing her personality would be cool with it. We would probably both have fun with it. She has a very open mind. Why are you that threatened?

So I'm insecure and feel threatened because I'm not into ? a doll

That doesn't even make sense

We won't ever be on the same page cause you would entertain this weirdo ish and I never will ....
    I just told you I am not interested in these dolls but your issue with it is that it is weird? I agree it is weird, but only because it i not a mainstream culture thing (yet). It makes sense because you seem to have strong feelings against a man having one of these dolls. If you did not feel threatened why would you care if your man wanted one? You don't have to touch it ...unless you want to lol.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017

They are taking them to restaurants and then beach...Having picnics ... giving them showers.... holding their hands and thighs

Damn you a hater girl lol. Why you mad at them doing their thing and enjoying life? The guy in this video is not even ignoring his wife and she accepts it because of that. The guy has his whole family involved and they are happy
  • lucyajones
    lucyajones Members Posts: 25
    We been had em! They talk now as well and need rights! They're dealing with expelling the voice box then Viola! Flawlessness!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hating and jealousy is not the answer

Naw like I wouldn't even have to do that cuz I'd be gone, keep your weird ass rubber doll and have a good life.

So having a sex doll means a bad life? Why are threatened by a doll b? The guy is not ignoring his wife for it lol

No I didn't mean a doll implied a bad life, jsut have a good one, with your doll. Idc if he's ignoring her or not, I wouldn't stick around. Do you see me walking around cuddling and caressing my ? !?!?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats' exactly just what they are, a ? doll. But these idiots are acting like it's a human. And it's gross.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In this tech age, it’s just a matter of time before this blow. It’s over. And at the rate these stds is morphing it will eventually become the cool thing to have. It won’t even be taboo to discuss opently after a while.
  • bigbird_1
    bigbird_1 Members Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Japanese have already taken this sex doll ? to the next level. It's so bad over there the men don't even want real women.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fresh out of some ? , i just dont see a doll ever REPLACING a woman; so its no reason to feel threatened really.

At the same time, there are guys that just look to women for sex....and this would take those guys out of the so called "dating" pool. Take the edge off really, so that the guys out there courting are doing it for more than sex.

I see the same positives here as i see in making prostitution legal, without the probable negatives (mistreatment etc)

Overall progressive and im with it.
  • MsSouthern
    edited October 2017

Damn you a hater girl lol. Why you mad at them doing their thing and enjoying life? The guy in this video is not even ignoring his wife and she accepts it because of that. The guy has his whole family involved and they are happy

Cause it's twisted and weird

Since I am a hater for not accepting this lifestyle as normal .....You're not cause what you just aren't into it ?

Please

Nice try
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to market this to all then MGTOW ? lol
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigbird_1 wrote: »
    I think the Japanese have already taken this sex doll ? to the next level. It's so bad over there the men don't even want real women.

The japanese government is actually setting up dates for its citizens .