August FBI Memo Called ‘Black Identity Extremists’(BIEs) New Terror Threat…

Options
1234568»

Comments

• MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Y'all getting caught up in the minutiae of who was in office. Clearly the fact that it began under a democratic president and continues under a Republican one should tell you it don't matter who is in office.

This should also tell you that the office of the presidency doesn't set the agenda.

So there's two things, imperative things you need to know that you all don't: who is setting the agenda and why have they amped up an old protocol?

I can't rightly say who is setting the agenda but MY money is on the old banking powers out of Europe. They've been running the game since 1812 so this wouldn't be any different.

The why is what concerns me. I believe it's part of a population control agenda that began in the 60s.

Long story short we are spiraling towards another depression, a global one. The powers that be understand that the only threat to their grasp on power are men. Men overthrow gvts, women don't. So all the talks about gun control white supremacy bie is an effort to root out dangerous men.

White men like always feel headlong into the trap with the ? rallies.

Black Men really haven't. For the most part black men are not visible on the activist level it's mostly ran by black women, so it's very hard to paint black men as terrorists given that. Which is why i believe the two articles from Damon young and veronica wells didn't spring from nowhere.

It was a hit piece designed to create an enemy.

Men and women.

I thought something like this, but wasn't sure what was going on.

After Korryn Gaines, I came across a lot of Moors who would talk to me about 'sovereignty'. I knew at that moment people were being watched.
    FF...and I see Israelites getting their kids taken away, locked up, all sorts of things.
    So to know that we're being targeted....makes all the sense in the world.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Damn, so this was started and set in motion by the Obama administration back in 2014? Smh. Dems continue to be snakes in the grass, so I'm not surprised. Trump and the repubs just snakes. They in the open, and outward with theirs.

Better be careful what you say out here, or be labeled a terrorist with the quickness.

What are you ? talking about with this it started in 2014 ? .. The feds are saying thats when they traced the start of these supposed it “BIE” movement attacks.. It does say anything about that’s when this bullisht ass investigation began...
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Damn, so this was started and set in motion by the Obama administration back in 2014? Smh. Dems continue to be snakes in the grass, so I'm not surprised. Trump and the repubs just snakes. They in the open, and outward with theirs.

Better be careful what you say out here, or be labeled a terrorist with the quickness.

What are you ? talking about with this it started in 2014 ? .. The feds are saying thats when they traced the start of these supposed it “BIE” movement attacks.. It does say anything about that’s when this bullisht ass investigation began...

I don't know if you a Russian bot or fugazi white boy. Don't call me ? .

To your statement, even if that's not when the investigation began, the ones in charge sure didn't put an end to it. They continued it.