bck145 wrote: »
    gee757 wrote: »
    If you born in america...you just straight american....i tried telling people this ? but they want to hold onto ancestory ?

How are you going to Let go of something that's in your DNA learning about where u came from.can help you understand why you move the way you Do etc

You said some extra smart ?

Haha no the ? it dont...unless you let it

Theres something called free will....learning about your ancestory is fine, to pretend like you have to act a certain way becsuse of it is some weak minded ?

You born in america...u american...theres no need to add extra labels to it in order to further seperate ppl into categories

Ya the OPPRESSOR (white) u r truly showing ya white supremacy terrorist ways SMH...

Says the follower whos stuck in group think....educate yourself, its 2017...stop letting all these dumb mother ? dictate to you how you should think

SMH what????? I'm educated Ya kind put me n a group after y'all brung my kind too this land y'all stolen.........u white fake American s r the real terriost of the world & the sick & twisted thing is yall can't c that..

Aint no one bring your ? here...u was born here ya dumb ? ...thats the whole point that you to stupid to realize

Whatever happened before u is not your reality....plus u said u native american...if thats the case ur ppl were here before everyone

Ya white privilege n America has u delusional... that's y from now on if ya white n America & ya not talking about giving the native American s they land & language back as the lingo of this country u r a racist terrorist crackkka........cuz if y'all whites was truly sorry for all the terror & murder y'all committed too conquer this land then y'all would give the land back not saying we want our country back like a shady Trump racist terrorist crackkka..

You out of touch with reality...its like you make up your own narratives and truly believe that ? as ? you spew

So what's wrong with y'all immigrant whites n America giving the real America ns they land back??? Don't y'all white fake American s know the native American s want they country back that y'all tea party crackkka terrorists stole...don't y'all white fake Americans know y'all look krazy as hell telling Mexican s to stay way when y'all r the 1s who don't belong here?? Only a white racist terrorist devil would build a wall up keeping people from there land I swear y'all just can't c the error n ya white supremacy ways

Come back to reality

Oh so u really think y'all white fake Americans like Trump r real Americans???? SMH white supremacy is a sick disease & u got a bad case of it u need to get that checked out....& come back to reality America is not a European nation it never was & it will never b poc r bowing down to white supremacy when they stand for the flag.....

If you born in america...you american...you aint the one to decide who real and who fake...u the fakest person around here

Now go re read my posts because you looking even dumber than usual on this one

I didnt say ? about trump or who owns land or any of that ? ...its irrelevant to the conversation and goes back to my original post...relying on history and thinking you need to act a certain way because of it isnt growth, its a step backwards....hence why this country is stick in the ? position its in

So you can still stay stuck in the past and ill continue to move forward
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never forget when I went to the comedy cellar and Gina Yashere was there she said the shop assistant was really confused how to refer to her so just ended up calling her a African European who lives in America
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    If you born in america...you just straight american....i tried telling people this ? but they want to hold onto ancestory ?

How are you going to Let go of something that's in your DNA learning about where u came from.can help you understand why you move the way you Do etc

Theres something called free will....learning about your ancestory is fine, to pretend like you have to act a certain way becsuse of it is some weak minded ?

You born in america...u american...theres no need to add extra labels to it in order to further seperate ppl into categories

Ya the OPPRESSOR (white) u r truly showing ya white supremacy terrorist ways SMH...

Says the follower whos stuck in group think....educate yourself, its 2017...stop letting all these dumb mother ? dictate to you how you should think

SMH what????? I'm educated Ya kind put me n a group after y'all brung my kind too this land y'all stolen.........u white fake American s r the real terriost of the world & the sick & twisted thing is yall can't c that..

Aint no one bring your ? here...u was born here ya dumb ? ...thats the whole point that you to stupid to realize

Whatever happened before u is not your reality....plus u said u native american...if thats the case ur ppl were here before everyone

Ya white privilege n America has u delusional... that's y from now on if ya white n America & ya not talking about giving the native American s they land & language back as the lingo of this country u r a racist terrorist crackkka........cuz if y'all whites was truly sorry for all the terror & murder y'all committed too conquer this land then y'all would give the land back not saying we want our country back like a shady Trump racist terrorist crackkka..

You out of touch with reality...its like you make up your own narratives and truly believe that ? as ? you spew

So what's wrong with y'all immigrant whites n America giving the real America ns they land back??? Don't y'all white fake American s know the native American s want they country back that y'all tea party crackkka terrorists stole...don't y'all white fake Americans know y'all look krazy as hell telling Mexican s to stay way when y'all r the 1s who don't belong here?? Only a white racist terrorist devil would build a wall up keeping people from there land I swear y'all just can't c the error n ya white supremacy ways

Come back to reality

Oh so u really think y'all white fake Americans like Trump r real Americans???? SMH white supremacy is a sick disease & u got a bad case of it u need to get that checked out....& come back to reality America is not a European nation it never was & it will never b poc r bowing down to white supremacy when they stand for the flag.....

If you born in america...you american...you aint the one to decide who real and who fake...u the fakest person around here

I didnt say ? about trump or who owns land or any of that ? ...its irrelevant to the conversation and goes back to my original post...relying on history and thinking you need to act a certain way because of it isnt growth, its a step backwards....hence why this country is stick in the ? position its in

This thread is about waka claiming to be a real American unlike U......but wat ever u & Trump can think y'all r American s all y'all want & think everyone has 2 stand 4 the flag doesn't make it true.....cuz if ya white/euro n America speaking English u r a immigrant not a citizen I remind u this is America the home of poc not Europe......so u can keep moving forward with ya error white supremacy global agenda along wit the rest of y'all shady racist crackkka terrorists that was talking that delusional cracka tea party ? when Obama was n office saying we want our country back...
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭

Come back to reality

This thread is about waka claiming to be a real American unlike U......but wat ever u & Trump can think y'all r American s all y'all want & think everyone has 2 stand 4 the flag doesn't make it true.....cuz if ya white/euro n America speaking English u r a immigrant not a citizen I remind u this is America the home of poc not Europe......so u can keep moving forward with ya error white supremacy global agenda along wit the rest of y'all shady racist crackkka terrorists that was talking that delusional cracka tea party ? when Obama was n office saying we want our country back...

You really are slow....if you believe that ? ..u need treatment

Its laughable how u stick to ur agenda but yet it has nothing to do with what i said....u live a sad life
  • gee757

Come back to reality

Its laughable how u stick to ur agenda but yet it has nothing to do with what i said....u live a sad life

The way u claim ya America n & ya white/euro proves ya slow...SMH but I don't blame u u can't help the white privilege/supremacy is n ya blood...
  • bck145
    edited October 2017

Come back to reality

The way u claim ya America n & ya white/euro proves ya slow...SMH but I don't blame u u can't help the white privilege/supremacy is n ya blood...

You can just stop...your opinion and repeating yourself isnt necessary..especially when it aint on topic or on point....you are clueless and want to live in ignorance fine...but some of us want growth

If you black,white, asian, indian...u born in america, your an american....might as well be together than label ? the way you are that leads to racism and seperation between races for no reason

Let it be ans crawl back into ur mommas basement and let the leaders lead
  • gee757

Come back to reality

You can just stop...your opinion and repeating yourself isnt necessary..especially when it aint on topic or on point....you are clueless and want to live in ignorance fine...but some of us want growth

Spoken like a true white devil lol........
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? could say he a pigeon an it wont matter..he will be seen as a ? ...crazy part henry put on a dress an we gota pretend he a woman so go figure...
  • gee757
    edited October 2017
    That ? could say he a pigeon an it wont matter..he will be seen as a ? ...crazy part henry put on a dress an we gota pretend he a woman so go figure...

Just like our Latino cousins like Sammy Sosa talkin bout he ain't blk hes Dominican lollllll......these sshady racist crackkka terrorists n America is gonna laugh & say ? ? we don't care if u speak Spanish..
  • bck145

Come back to reality

Spoken like a true white devil lol........

Or spoken like a person with all his braincells

You stay agenda driven even though you have no idea what you are talking about
  • gee757
    You know you suck as a poster when Gee's posts makes sense and yours don't.

My posts always b on point the majority of the time it's just a bunch of dumb muthafukas on here...
  • gee757
    @infamous114 my posts b on point u ? that's y ya ? ass got too back tracking when I called ya ? ass out for abusing ya mod powers n that sb freestyle thread when u deleted my post u ? ...foh
  • bck145

My posts always b on point the majority of the time it's just a bunch of dumb muthafukas on here...

Your posts are never on point....hes just to dumb to understand what im saying..as are you
  • gee757

Your posts are never on point....hes just to dumb to understand what im saying..as are you

Lol ok...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    @gee757 you're one of the dumbest human beings on this forum, you mouth-breather lol.

Btw, I didn't backtrack ? , just wanted to show the proof of you posting off-topic ? , you fat dickriding groupie.
  • gee757
    edited October 2017
    ^ ya momma is the dumbest human being ever for having ya ? ass u fat ? .........yes u did back trak u stewpid ? cuz u put my post back up after ya ? ass deleted it u ? ass sb groupie ? ... again I posted that IG pic for the caption dumb ?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: Go make a Meek Mill thread and spam with all the pics you want, you autistic worthless groupie lol.
  • bck145
    @gee757 you're one of the dumbest human beings on this forum, you mouth-breather lol.

Btw, I didn't backtrack ? , just wanted to show the proof of you posting off-topic ? , you fat dickriding groupie.

You mean on the planet....hes clueless
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • gee757

& Ya stewpid cuz surprisingly bush was just on TV denouncing that deadly disease WHITE SUPREMACY!
  • bck145

& Ya stewpid cuz surprisingly bush was just on TV denouncing that deadly disease WHITE SUPREMACY!

Yeah you stewpid because i never mentioned anything about white supremecy or trump or bush or obama

I was discussing where people were born, and unecessary titles added to ppl, and getting out of the stone age way of thinking

But you too busy pushing a racist agenda to realize this....again why you are off topic and delusional with your hatred