1235»

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    rickmogul wrote: »
    If they'll fake something as sensuous as an orgasm they 4 dam sure R lying in other areas of the ship as well. Small Sparks star big fires. What happens when he finds out? Yeah!

Again if you think every time you sling your ? your woman ? .....you are fooling yourself

Not if shes a squirter

#spreadtheword

Most women don't squirt everytime though.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    How do you chicks fake it without laughing? I mean do yall make it a big ol dramatic thing where yall sitting there yelling

"RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE OHH ? ....then yawn & roll your eyes when he got his back turnt to yall?

Lol not exactly

But seriously if you think every single time you have had sex the woman catches the big O .... You are fooling yourself

Some women claim they never have climaxed ......

It is possible, sometimes you can find a woman whose figured herself out as well as you learning her to do it all the time. I won't say I've made every woman I've been with ? every time but I will say there's 3 or 4 that I can say without a doubt who did each time. They didn't have time for doing it just for my benefit
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    That squirt shirt turned me off years ago man. Basically ? ! We had a major record labels Cuban girl coked up walking around naked and getting juxed. Besides having that over her forever, ? was boring to watch and participate in.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Go figure wrote: »
    If they'll fake something as sensuous as an orgasm they 4 dam sure R lying in other areas of the ship as well. Small Sparks star big fires. What happens when he finds out? Yeah!

Again if you think every time you sling your ? your woman ? .....you are fooling yourself

Not if shes a squirter

#spreadtheword

Most women don't squirt everytime though.

Keyword being 'most'

Some can with every orgasm just with different intensity per orgasm.

So if she didnt squirt might just be she didnt have an orgasm, not that she orgasmed without squirting.

Always depends on the chick
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That squirt shirt turned me off years ago man. Basically ? ! We had a major record labels Cuban girl coked up walking around naked and getting juxed. Besides having that Iver her forever, ? was boring to watch and participate in.

Yea i dont get the whole "its ? " thing.

How would one explain her squirting (even multiple times) thru orgasm then having to ? a full bladder after sex is done?

I think just like with male ? there is some ? in it but its not 'basically ? '.
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never faked it, I don't see the need to.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SimplyKrys wrote: »
    I have never faked it, I don't see the need to.

you aint having no orgasm....you just holding your ?
    stop it.

how you doing today?