Terry Crews Tweets About Hollywood Executive Sexually Assaulting Him

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    LMAO Terry Crews need to just ? . ? you a 40+ year old man, and you letting these frail ass weak wristed rainbow boys ? you?! All that buffness for nothing. I completely understand why its so tough for women, esp young women to come out about this type of assault in Hollywood, but ? you a GROWN ASS MAN! What role was you scared about losing if you spoke up Terry? ? you play the same role in every movie! Tough ? guy. FOH

LMAO!!!!!!!
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO Terry Crews need to just ? . ? you a 40+ year old man, and you letting these frail ass weak wristed rainbow boys ? you?! All that buffness for nothing. I completely understand why its so tough for women, esp young women to come out about this type of assault in Hollywood, but ? you a GROWN ASS MAN! What role was you scared about losing if you spoke up Terry? ? you play the same role in every movie! Tough ? guy. FOH

This story lends itself to his great acting acumen, because he's proved that he ain't that guy lol
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thread . Lol
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terry been an old rollover type ? . He let them cacklin hens steamroll him. He started on with some good points but folded like a flat sheet. ? that ol "I'm a single mom" casper lookin ? .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0htbG4LE6us
  • RickyRich
    Options
    did he think he was getting roles like denzel ? will smith ? that was stopping him from defending himself
  • RickyRich
    Options
    lmao everyone turning on terry i mean a grown man name terry says it all

lmfao its just sad that he allowed that and feel brave to even put it out there to world like he did something good foh.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think I would have said anything while at the party either. Too many people that already got sexually assaulted by him or other predators are there and none of them are going to give a ? . But the public? He knows the public was gonna jump on that like flies on ? like yesterday.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    I don't think I would have said anything while at the party either. Too many people that already got sexually assaulted by him or other predators are there and none of them are going to give a ? . But the public? He knows the public was gonna jump on that like flies on ? like yesterday.

really? u jus going to stand there let a man grab ur ? ? im not sayin start some big ass fight but atleast say something .
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    I remember how Terry Crews talked about a coach disrespecting him when he was trying out for the 49ers:
    “It was 1997. I got a try-out with the 49ers and they treated me so bad. I mean they treated me like dirt. He was working me out like he was mad he had to be out there. It was just a psychological mess. I was a little farther away from him than I am with you, and he threw the ball at me and I flipped my hand up — my finger was like an ‘L.’ It totally went sideways and I snapped it back. And I was like ‘What you doing?’ And he was like, ‘C’mon let’s get to work out.’ I was like ‘I’m done.'”

He also talked about being bullied:
    Crews said he was bullied while in the league, recounting a coach who purposely called him “Tyrone” an entire offseason and told him he’d be cut in front of the entire team.

“I got bullied straight up,” Crews said. “When I got cut and realized I let this man call me Tyrone, I let this man play games in front of everybody, I had visions of going back and doing something really, really bad. … NFL players are not that stable. (Martin) did the smart move.”

He comes off as the kindler gentler sensitive type of guy, despite his appearance and it looks like some folks may have sniffed out what they felt was the ? in him.

Sounds like it. He got a lot of stories being bullied and now groped.. Gotdamn Damon
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The way that him and his wife left the party shows that they're both used to that type of disrespect.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

really? u jus going to stand there let a man grab ur ? ? im not sayin start some big ass fight but atleast say something .

No I would push his hand away and quietly say something. I'm pretty sure that's what Terry did too. If he had said something there, like grabbed a mic and called him out, none of the resulting actions would have happened.
  • RickyRich
    Options
    RickyRich wrote: »

No I would push his hand away and quietly say something. I'm pretty sure that's what Terry did too. If he had said something there, like grabbed a mic and called him out, none of the resulting actions would have happened.

he said he didn't do anything
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As strong as terry is, there is no reason why he shouldnt have grabbed the mother ? by the bottom of his ribcage and shook the hell out of him.

LMAO
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    yall ever think they ? just got big so ? would second guess stepping to him...but then when ? found out he would fold...they wanted a big ? W on they resume
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ever think they ? just got big so ? would second guess stepping to him...but then when ? found out he would fold...they wanted a big ? W on they resume

I think home talked about getting big directly because of those reasons; he got abused, bullied so he hit the gym.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    I remember how Terry Crews talked about a coach disrespecting him when he was trying out for the 49ers:
    “It was 1997. I got a try-out with the 49ers and they treated me so bad. I mean they treated me like dirt. He was working me out like he was mad he had to be out there. It was just a psychological mess. I was a little farther away from him than I am with you, and he threw the ball at me and I flipped my hand up — my finger was like an ‘L.’ It totally went sideways and I snapped it back. And I was like ‘What you doing?’ And he was like, ‘C’mon let’s get to work out.’ I was like ‘I’m done.'”

He also talked about being bullied:
    Crews said he was bullied while in the league, recounting a coach who purposely called him “Tyrone” an entire offseason and told him he’d be cut in front of the entire team.

“I got bullied straight up,” Crews said. “When I got cut and realized I let this man call me Tyrone, I let this man play games in front of everybody, I had visions of going back and doing something really, really bad. … NFL players are not that stable. (Martin) did the smart move.”

He comes off as the kindler gentler sensitive type of guy, despite his appearance and it looks like some folks may have sniffed out what they felt was the ? in him.

Sounds like it. He got a lot of stories being bullied and now groped.. Gotdamn Damon

i aint never gonna watch a rerun of everyone hate chris lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

I think home talked about getting big directly because of those reasons; he got abused, bullied so he hit the gym.

an got bullied as a big ? .

smdh

but i mean....we all aint built for fighting or standing up to everything.

i hear yall and yall are right but alot of dudes just aint built for throwing hands..even when they the bigga ?
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

an got bullied as a big ? .

smdh

but i mean....we all aint built for fighting or standing up to everything.

i hear yall and yall are right but alot of dudes just aint built for throwing hands..even when they the bigga ?

Word. Aggression just ain't in the nature of some cats. It is what it is.