Getting Into a Physical Fight= Rite of Passage In Being A Man/Adult?

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person willing to inflict it.” - Aleksander Solzhenitsyn
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some mfs are just born weak. Fight or not, they just don’t have it in em.

I know plenty of mfs that fight all the time but still childish asf.

Getting physical doesn’t mean ? .

I think you’re a man when you know how to avoid conflict/resolve a conflict without getting physical.

A true master has the sharpest sword yet rarely has to take it out it’s sheath.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think you’re a man when you know how to avoid conflict/resolve a conflict without getting physical.

/thread

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    “A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person willing to inflict it.” - Aleksander Solzhenitsyn

Lmao violence is a broad term.

If I feel threatened I'm shooting a ? no problem
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

This ? a cop
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

And you’ll spend the next 25 years in a jail cell if that’s your mentality.

Please take a carry course if you haven’t already, they’ll explain what I mean in greater detail.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭

You softer than cotton candy bruh
  • Aztec_Kang
    Aztec_Kang Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭
    If you can't defend yourself with fighting skills you're not a man. I was raised with old school values.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never been in a fight
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never been in a fight

Run yo lunch money
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    R0mp wrote: »
    Is it sanctioned and am I getting a lot of money? Am I protecting the life of a loved one? If the answer is no, then fist fighting is ? stupid.

I know a lot of dudes have this fantasy mindset about wanting too see some action and wanting to know if they have what it takes and if "can they do it"...just go join a gym.

the gym is an controlled enviroment.

but you have a great point.

but i am speaking more about......if you walking home, late ? during ? hours and its just you an some ? on the street and he crosses the street coming right at you an he a big ? walking fast...how many ? would stand tall?

You worried about getting ? at night bruh?..

"Uh its bout 12:30 am, i gotta go fam. ? gettin ? around this time."

Lmao I saw that too. ? said ? hours
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some mfs are just born weak. Fight or not, they just don’t have it in em.

I know plenty of mfs that fight all the time but still childish asf.

Getting physical doesn’t mean ? .

A true master has the sharpest sword yet rarely has to take it out it’s sheath.

Word. I always felt like, after you reach a certain age, if you find yourself in a fight more than like one a year or once every other year...you should prolly re-examine some ? in ya life.

But you only understand that mentality as an adult. Growing up, especially how most of us grew up, I'd find it extremely strange to run into a ? who has NEVER had a ? fistfight in their entire lives.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    politically correctly, one should avoid physical confrontations...

with that being said, I respect u less if you're a dude who's never been in a fight.* it ain't personal, I just know you're untested, and u don't know how you're gonna react to gettin punched in the mouth. one of those things one can't plan for, it's gotta happen before u definitively know.

these are just my views tho. and don't apply to women.

*doesn't matter if u won or lost. sibling rivalry not included
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • onetoughmiracle
    onetoughmiracle Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R0mp wrote: »
    Is it sanctioned and am I getting a lot of money? Am I protecting the life of a loved one? If the answer is no, then fist fighting is ? stupid.

I know a lot of dudes have this fantasy mindset about wanting too see some action and wanting to know if they have what it takes and if "can they do it"...just go join a gym.

the gym is an controlled enviroment.

but you have a great point.

but i am speaking more about......if you walking home, late ? during ? hours and its just you an some ? on the street and he crosses the street coming right at you an he a big ? walking fast...how many ? would stand tall?

You worried about getting ? at night bruh?..

"Uh its bout 12:30 am, i gotta go fam. ? gettin ? around this time."

giphy.gif

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBH it's a surprise that some of you have said no. No one says is it has to be some 300 ? tossing young Leonidas out to see what he's made of. But most def IMO the life experience of fighting/defending yourself is one those things that makes you the man you will become.

• Idiopathic Joker
    Jail was the last time I fought in 2013. This big ? thought I stole his draws and we squabbed it out in a cell real quick. I like to think I won.
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Jail was the last time I fought in 2013. This big ? thought I stole his draws and we squabbed it out in a cell real quick. I like to think I won.

That ? done got ? .... Was it 12:30am?
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Killer Mike said some real ? one day. He basically said that we as black fathers have gotten away from how it used to be. We need to go back to the days of teaching our sons that there is NOTHING wrong with fighting. Sometimes to dudes just gotta get ? off their chest. As long as afterwards you can get up, brush the dirt and blood off, shake hands and say 'Problem solved, unless you wanna do this ? again tomorrow.'.

We go back to that and the ? murder rate would drop.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Killer Mike said some real ? one day. He basically said that we as black fathers have gotten away from how it used to be. We need to go back to the days of teaching our sons that there is NOTHING wrong with fighting. Sometimes to dudes just gotta get ? off their chest. As long as afterwards you can get up, brush the dirt and blood off, shake hands and say 'Problem solved, unless you wanna do this ? again tomorrow.'.

We go back to that and the ? murder rate would drop.

Most of these new age zesty ? have no squabbles and cant fight worth ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please take a carry course if you haven’t already, they’ll explain what I mean in greater detail.

Lmao you macho randy Savage ass ? going around fighting ? to level up?

I've haven't been in a fight since middle school bec I'm not hot headed and insecure like some of you ? . If I feel like my life is threatened, I'm gonna shoot you. Simple. Isn't that the point of a gun, to defend yourself?

but I forget, y'all do ? for looks apparently
  • Idiopathic Joker

That ? done got ? .... Was it 12:30am?

Noooo. It was after dinner at 3pm. How the ? did ? come into play??
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017

If I feel like my life is threatened, I'm gonna shoot you. Simple. Isn't that the point of a gun, to defend yourself?
    ^^^^^^ This ? can't fight haha. You that ? to get beat up and be embarrassed about it an instead of learning how to fight or ask for the rematch, you go grab yo gun and shoot a ? .

93hodunpyyej.gif