‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Renewed For Fourth And Final Season At AMC

2»

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    SMH at myself for clickin this thread b4 i watched the ep.

Jus watched tho. Sad ? .... dont kno why ineedpussy assumed it was a suicide. Gordon been sick off n on for a min.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    NOOOOOOOO!!!! not gordon. i really shed a couple of tears because i was with gordon when he mad that computer in his garage. damn. he didnt even get any ? before he died. even though idk if it was suicide or what. it looks like haley and joe are about to take the company to new heights with donna, cam, and the bozz. it looks like their going to come back together in the season finale to realize a dream. i love this show.

I don't think it's suicide.

Remember Gordon had a medical issue b4 and has passed out. Did they ever say what it was?

they didnt say. i knew he always passed out but damn.....i hate it had to be my man gordon
  • ineedpussy
    marc123 wrote: »
    SMH at myself for clickin this thread b4 i watched the ep.

Jus watched tho. Sad ? .... dont kno why ineedpussy assumed it was a suicide. Gordon been sick off n on for a min.

but wasnt it just mental ? though? and lol@you clicking the thread before watching. you a fair weather fan. hahahaha. j/k
  • marc123
    Yea. I 100% spoiled it for myself.

I was so ? . I ruined it
  • ineedpussy
    series finale was trash. thats all i got to say.
  • marc123
    edited October 2017
    Jus finished. Finale wasnt bad. Tho it did kinda feel like they were spinning their wheels after awhile.

Storylines w the daughters was coo. Cam was annoyin till the very end. Happy see joe at peace. Wonder what was donna's big idea?
  • ineedpussy
    marc123 wrote: »
    Jus finished. Finale wasnt bad. Tho it did kinda feel like they were spinning their wheels after awhile.

Storylines w the daughters was coo. Cam was annoyin till the very end. Happy see joe at peace. Wonder what was donna's big idea?

wasnt bad? ? they sat in the house all day. they could of did another episode before the season finale. what about the search engine. did the company make it or die? they could of did way better. stop it fam. you know better than that. pull up bruh. im mad