EXPOSE SOMEBODY FROM THE IC FACE TO FACE(warning extremely graphic)

Comments

• Anonymous17
    Anonymous17 Members Posts: 122 ✭✭
    This is a Tuesday night in the ic. Same 6 lames in a circle ? lmao

And that's fulfilling your ? voyeuristic fantasies, huh?

As opposed to the solo ? you do every night in the ADHD thread?

No

And

No

Let me know when ONE OF Y'ALL actually smash an ic chick. Ill leave y'all back to gossiping and hiding

I already have, let me know when you don't need to read about other men's sexual exploits with chicks so you can stop being a ? and actually be a conquerer.

When do I get into this gossiping like y'all lol. ? lame bro. I was just calling it out. Go head, don't let me interrupt the sewing circle
    ? 's so lame you can't stop reading and reacting to it? You know what's lame, every thread you've ever made, know what else? I've never posted in a single one of them, when something is lame to me, I don't expend time and energy on reading the details of its lameness.

Except for this post getting things off your chest. My kids are watching shrek, not a fun night. While you the only dog in the street hollering?
    There's like 20 other forums on this community you could be posting in.

Too ? for the cheap seats?

Too dumb for the social lounge?

Not out-the-closet-enough for the Powder Room?

Too alternative for the reason?

What's the problem, why you stuck in Donkey and in this lame thread? Just because you BEGGED for months to be a mod in Donkey and Jay decided to wave the prerequisite that Donkey mods had to be funny, doesn't mean you HAVE to be in here. Go to a non-lame thread, better yet create one....oh wait, that's about as likely as you actually getting some ? from an ic hoe.

You know I'm not posting in other places? I made like 5 posts in here and you already mad. Just like a woman.

"You don't do this."

"You don't do that"

Log into your real account and argue. Everyone else brushed me off but you mad as ? . Why is that? Why do you keep bringing up ic ? ? No one gives a ? , but y'all going gaga over rumors. Or were. Stay mad ? . I already wrote too much. I'm ashamed of myself.

Doesn't matter if you're posting in other places, the fact that you're posting in a thread you've called lame only proves that you could have been using the time you're using to read/reply in a lame thread to actually be creating one that's not lame. And you were the one that brought up IC ? , remember? Or is getting hit with inconvenient truths jarring your brain and causing amnesia which is what typically happens to women.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    she probably never took that ? seriously to begin with he did have a ? nose ring in

BTW,

@thatboydizz sit ya Fake Jenny Jones ass down
    Errybody know you writing 85% of these Anon posts

Yeah get mad at me when this ? just smutted out your girl And smeared your legit sign all in the same day. You got a box of black tees and a iron and tried to start a business ? kys go learn some ? karate you need to learn how to defend yourself

You would equate IC theatrics to her being my Real GF...lol

Get some ? brah, this whole ? sad AF. IC ? don't even like you.
    You one of the Main reasons Females don't like postin on here no more ?

What kinda Sus ass Heterosexual makes it his Business to consistently run off all the females...meanwhile calling ? who DONT EVEN LIKE YOU, Your "Brother".?

:joy:

Get it together brah

all ? aside, females post more in one day in a Dizz thread, then they do all combined in a month

Cause they always end up explaining themselves, instead of just lettin them do what they do...? wanna crucify & "expose" em for getting frisky or being cool & sharing pics.
    ? wack AF brah

in a parallel universe what you're saying maybe true, but in reality what female has stop posting because of Dizz

Most females that don't post is because they're good at home

This a hip hop site not tinder, don't know what you expect, this site is a reflection of the rap game, what, it's like a total of 3 top female rappers

What type of ladies are in the rap game?

Reading this made me realize that I have no need to be on this site. I don't even listen to hip hop. The ? ?

Peace out yall.
    Perhaps I'll see yall again next year.

SMH ^
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator

No

And

No

Let me know when ONE OF Y'ALL actually smash an ic chick. Ill leave y'all back to gossiping and hiding

I already have, let me know when you don't need to read about other men's sexual exploits with chicks so you can stop being a ? and actually be a conquerer.

When do I get into this gossiping like y'all lol. ? lame bro. I was just calling it out. Go head, don't let me interrupt the sewing circle
    ? 's so lame you can't stop reading and reacting to it? You know what's lame, every thread you've ever made, know what else? I've never posted in a single one of them, when something is lame to me, I don't expend time and energy on reading the details of its lameness.

Except for this post getting things off your chest. My kids are watching shrek, not a fun night. While you the only dog in the street hollering?

What's the problem, why you stuck in Donkey and in this lame thread? Just because you BEGGED for months to be a mod in Donkey and Jay decided to wave the prerequisite that Donkey mods had to be funny, doesn't mean you HAVE to be in here. Go to a non-lame thread, better yet create one....oh wait, that's about as likely as you actually getting some ? from an ic hoe.

You know I'm not posting in other places? I made like 5 posts in here and you already mad. Just like a woman.

"You don't do this."

"You don't do that"

Log into your real account and argue. Everyone else brushed me off but you mad as ? . Why is that? Why do you keep bringing up ic ? ? No one gives a ? , but y'all going gaga over rumors. Or were. Stay mad ? . I already wrote too much. I'm ashamed of myself.

Doesn't matter if you're posting in other places, the fact that you're posting in a thread you've called lame only proves that you could have been using the time you're using to read/reply in a lame thread to actually be creating one that's not lame. And you were the one that brought up IC ? , remember? Or is getting hit with inconvenient truths jarring your brain and causing amnesia which is what typically happens to women.

I post in lame threads all the time and call them lame. We all do. The question is why are you mad about it?
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's Scorpio season ? !! Y'all ready?!
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I guess. What happens in scorpio season?
  • scorpio4lfe
    Everything Lou!
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017

Nope. I'd knock a scorpion the ? out though
  • scorpio4lfe

Nope

Of course YOU'RE not.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭

No

And

No

"You don't do this."

"You don't do that"

I post in lame threads all the time and call them lame. We all do. The question is why are you mad about it?

I remember a time when to be a Reason mod, you had to know Hip Hop. To be a mod in the Cheap Seats, you had to know sports. To be a mod in the G&S you had to be able to discuss a variety of topics and create content to keep traffic in the room. To be a mod in the Social Lounge you had to be able to speak with knowledge on politics and social issues. To be a mod in Donkey you had to be funny....I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed that a downgraded ? version of Conflict is a foreign mod.
    Do any of these original reason mods still posy..jackass318..hiphopscribe....ETC....those guys KNEW hiphop
  • Idiopathic Joker

No

And

No

"You don't do this."

"You don't do that"

I remember a time when to be a Reason mod, you had to know Hip Hop. To be a mod in the Cheap Seats, you had to know sports. To be a mod in the G&S you had to be able to discuss a variety of topics and create content to keep traffic in the room. To be a mod in the Social Lounge you had to be able to speak with knowledge on politics and social issues. To be a mod in Donkey you had to be funny....I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed that a downgraded ? version of Conflict is a foreign mod.

Sounds like you mad as ? . It's only the internet, don't worry about it. There's a long ass line of ? mad that I'm mod. Long line. Go stand in the back cause you ain't special ? . Crying like a ? over internet hierarchy. Sit next to ? boy.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? !! 247 new posts??? I just checked this ? this morning!
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dizz you owe me for this thread straight up cuz
  • Anonymous17
    Anonymous17 Members Posts: 122 ✭✭
    ? mods ruined another active thread?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    I wish I had the drive to get internet ? :(

You ? either sad or amazing there is no in between

Don't believe everything you hear
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

wheres the lies?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »

wheres the lies?

Crazy thing is the ? is even more intricate then all that's been revealed but ? really being adults and gentlemen out chea
  • Idiopathic Joker

wheres the lies?

Where are they beta?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

wheres the lies?

Where are they beta?

giphy.gif
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she probably never took that ? seriously to begin with he did have a ? nose ring in

BTW,

Yeah get mad at me when this ? just smutted out your girl And smeared your legit sign all in the same day. You got a box of black tees and a iron and tried to start a business ? kys go learn some ? karate you need to learn how to defend yourself

What kinda Sus ass Heterosexual makes it his Business to consistently run off all the females...meanwhile calling ? who DONT EVEN LIKE YOU, Your "Brother".?

Get it together brah

all ? aside, females post more in one day in a Dizz thread, then they do all combined in a month

Cause they always end up explaining themselves, instead of just lettin them do what they do...? wanna crucify & "expose" em for getting frisky or being cool & sharing pics.
    ? wack AF brah

in a parallel universe what you're saying maybe true, but in reality what female has stop posting because of Dizz

This a hip hop site not tinder, don't know what you expect, this site is a reflection of the rap game, what, it's like a total of 3 top female rappers

I feel this will be a lost conversation

said this about my post, but consigned this

BTW,

Get it together brah

? wack AF brah

Fam I asked the chicks posting if they heard Laila s Wisdom outside of my boo @atribecalledgabi I got crickets.....outside of a handful most posters especially females aint here and could give a ? bout hip hop...

@JonnyRoccIT do you realize me and Elzo are essentially saying the same thing :#
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭

wheres the lies?

Crazy thing is the ? is even more intricate then all that's been revealed but ? really being adults and gentlemen out chea

Here you go with the super secret covert lingo

This ? got a dossier on the ?

I forget nothing even the most minute post...yo u wouldn't happen to be Lurks alias?...mod check this out
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.