5 Grand wrote: »
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    grYmes wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    is horry a better player than barkley? hell no but he got rings. rings dont validate who better all the time.

I'd rather be Horry.

Tell the truth, who would you rather be, Robert Horry or Charles Barkley?

No ones wants to be Charles Barkley, but your logic still dumb as hell when it comes to these NFL QBs.

Explain why you'd rather be Robert Horry than Charles Barkley!
    is horry a better player than barkley? hell no but he got rings. rings dont validate who better all the time.

I'd rather be Horry.

No ones wants to be Charles Barkley, but your logic still dumb as hell when it comes to these NFL QBs.

Barkley could have 10 titles and no one would still wanna he that ? . Why you yellin, lol.

Face facts, ya logic is lousy.

I'd rather be Horry.

i aint ask who u rather b i asked who is the better player

OK forget about Robert Horry and Charles Barkley.

Who would you rather be, Doug Williams or Dan Marino?

Well...Dan Marino has more money, a bust in Canton, and is considered to be one of the 10 best QB's of all-time by everyone but you...so Dan Marino. Williams also had a losing record as a starting QB and only threw 7 more TD's than INT's in his career, Marino sustained his greatness for 15 years or so. If your old ass can't understand that then I don't know what to tell you.

I'd rather be Horry.

I'd rather be Horry.

Barkley could have 10 titles and no one would still wanna he that ? . Why you yellin, lol.

I'd rather be Horry.

Well...Dan Marino has more money, a bust in Canton, and is considered to be one of the 10 best QB's of all-time by everyone but you...so Dan Marino. Williams also had a losing record as a starting QB and only threw 7 more TD's than INT's in his career, Marino sustained his greatness for 15 years or so. If your old ass can't understand that then I don't know what to tell you.

Those pimps in his neighborhood have his brains scrambled

Winning the Superbowl >>>

So you think this statement is also true:

Trent Dilfer>>>Dan Marino

See how stupid that sounds old-timer.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So winning championships>>>

So darko>>>melo according to 5 grand
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd rather be Horry.

I'd rather be Horry.

I'd rather be Horry.

I'd rather be Horry.

I'd rather be Horry.

I'd rather be Horry.

Those pimps in his neighborhood have his brains scrambled

Winning the Superbowl >>>

So you think this statement is also true:

Trent Dilfer>>>Dan Marino

See how stupid that sounds old-timer.
    Trollio wrote: »
    So winning championships>>>

So darko>>>melo according to 5 grand

So you guys are saying; 2nd place >>>being a champion
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    @everyone talking to 5grand

xnbstdsl7852.gif

kv3mtk86ry72.gif

zvb7odzc91rc.gif

He is either a troll with an unlimited battery or he is too dumb for his age.

Mods please close this

• tupacfan12
    tupacfan12 Members Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Ibex wrote: »
    1. Doug Williams
    2. Michael Vick
    3. Donovan McNabb
    4. Randall Cunningham
    5. Steve McNair
    6. Warren Moon
    7. Cam Newton
    8. Robert Griffin III
    9. Daunte Culpepper
    10. Charlie Ward

Aye man...get RG3 one good season up outta here. Kappa had a better run then RG3. Also I would put Cam wayyy higher than Vick. Vick was my favorite player while w the falcons and took my NFL fandom to another level. But far as overall QB skills he was more flash than actual skill. Don't get me started on his accuracy, he was easy to neutralize once teams figured out he couldn't beat u from the pocket consistently

Naw man Vick>>>>>Newton all day. Vick’s deep ball accuracy was way better especially when he went to Philly plus his athleticism was unmatched possibly HOF worthy.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Man people that put McNabb over Randall bug the ? out of me. Outsiders-looking-in type ? .

McNabb didn't have ? to throw to before T.O, but he had a good offensive line.....running backs.....an offense QB guru as head coach.....a consistent offensive system & philosophy.

Randall? Christ bruh..............he didn't get *any* of that. Buddy Ryan didn't give a ? about offense. His best receiver was Fred Barnett. Cris Carter said he was cut because of drug problems and it probably saved his life. His 2nd offensive coordinator and 2nd head coach was RICH ? KOTITE.

When Randall got one damn season as a backup QB with a Pro Bowl o-line, Randy Moss, Cris Carter, a 1,000 yard rusher, and Dennis Green as his head coach..........ya'll saw what happened

? Gary Anderson smfh
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Man people that put McNabb over Randall bug the ? out of me. Outsiders-looking-in type ? .

McNabb didn't have ? to throw to before T.O, but he had a good offensive line.....running backs.....an offense QB guru as head coach.....a consistent offensive system & philosophy.

Randall? Christ bruh..............he didn't get *any* of that. Buddy Ryan didn't give a ? about offense. His best receiver was Fred Barnett. Cris Carter said he was cut because of drug problems and it probably saved his life. His 2nd offensive coordinator and 2nd head coach was RICH ? KOTITE.

When Randall got one damn season as a backup QB with a Pro Bowl o-line, Randy Moss, Cris Carter, a 1,000 yard rusher, and Dennis Green as his head coach..........ya'll saw what happened

? Gary Anderson smfh

u broke it down great. a lot of folk were young ir not in Philly. cunningham was the truth. but in the sports world they gonna,put McNabb s division championships stats and super bowl appearence above him. i agree with u but i respect mcnabb too.... freddy brown pinkston and mitchell were trash
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warren Moon
    Steve Mc'nair
    Randall Cunningham
    Donovan Mc'Nabb
    Cam Newton
    Russell Wilson
    Dunate Culpepper
    Mike Vick
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tupacfan12 wrote: »
    Ibex wrote: »
    1. Doug Williams
    2. Michael Vick
    3. Donovan McNabb
    4. Randall Cunningham
    5. Steve McNair
    6. Warren Moon
    7. Cam Newton
    8. Robert Griffin III
    9. Daunte Culpepper
    10. Charlie Ward

Aye man...get RG3 one good season up outta here. Kappa had a better run then RG3. Also I would put Cam wayyy higher than Vick. Vick was my favorite player while w the falcons and took my NFL fandom to another level. But far as overall QB skills he was more flash than actual skill. Don't get me started on his accuracy, he was easy to neutralize once teams figured out he couldn't beat u from the pocket consistently

Naw man Vick>>>>>Newton all day. Vick’s deep ball accuracy was way better especially when he went to Philly plus his athleticism was unmatched possibly HOF worthy.

Cam is most likely to end up in HOF over Vick stats wise. Vick did not put together a hall of fame career. I'm a huge Vick fan, but that's part of the reason. I saw him play alot and saw how teams were able to completely ? him down e certain schemes consistently. He became a better overall QB in Philly, Andy reid helped him learn the nuances of being a NFL QB better, as did prison and being away from the game