THE MANDELA EFFECT IS IT REAL ???

1235»

Comments

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was just in the toy shop and pointed out how the monopoly man is missing the glass over his eye to my girl, now she is freaked out lol we went home and she pulled out her monopoly game she has had since she was a kid and is freaked out at how it has changed, this ? is very real even Ace Ventura knew about the monopoly man..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmPtlxo3iwM
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^lol..forgot about that scene
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a big deal, lots of companies change their marketing logos all the time.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator

And I only watched a few minutes of the vid but did he explain what was actually said in the we are the champions song? What was Freddy mercury saying if it wasn't "of the world"?

Anybody got the answer to this? This is all I care about.....

A year later....WHAT'S THE ANSWER?
  • chgarcia345
    chgarcia345 Members Posts: 577 ✭✭✭✭
    Im just saying this:
    Luke, i am your father

I JUST watched an old 97 saturday night live skit with MARK HAMMILL
    And Their EXACT quote was "luke i am your father" and making jokes of that nature. Soooo i dont know why they are saying we are remembering it wrong. I remember it as LUKE,, but wtf? Its. "No, i am your father"
    Weird is all it is
  • Preach2Teach
    Very weird indeed that JFK ? really blew my mind the most, the monopoly man and mirror mirror on the wall is also freaky as ? I hope more of them happen to show these none believers that this ? is real.

On a side note yesterday when the sky was clear I was watching planes fly in the sky and the exhaust fumes just faded very fast like they did when I was younger, could we be seeing the end of chemtrails in our sky's? the sky is cloudy and dull today so it's impossible to see, we are constantly shifting people soon the earth will be full of nothing but peace and love! what a time to be alive!
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017

And I only watched a few minutes of the vid but did he explain what was actually said in the we are the champions song? What was Freddy mercury saying if it wasn't "of the world"?

Supposedly the song is missing 'of the world' but you can pull up an original live recording and hear* it in the song so......

Go to 1:08
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY
  • Preach2Teach

Supposedly the song is missing 'of the world' but you can pull up an original live recording and hear* it in the song so......

Go to 1:08
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

People are talking about the end of the live recording, to me Freddie always said "of the worlddddd" at the end of the track.