French Montana PRESSED By Meek Mill Crew at Powerhouse Philly over comments and Drake Affiliation.

RickyRich
RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard he got ? up
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    temporary publicity

for long term possible delayed accumulative harm to his image

I aint gonna look like the Meek hater this time round

but unless he get's in a Drake level or Ross then it is what it is
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh got dammit meek
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    Meeks and his crew I feel try too hard to show they are tough guys.......

They put hands on people and Dont talk about it, they don’t run to social media and brag, you don’t hear about it until the victim or someone else speak on it..

I was surprised Meek went on record saying him and 50 squashed they ? , not because they squashed it, but because Meek talked about the situation in public..
  • Matike85
    Matike85 Members Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    French been talking to much ? anyway bout time someone put hands on him

Now watch ny ? come thru with they bubble gooses and capes and say this was different

So is French Montana the The Lil B of New York? .... cuz Meek Mill just did some A Boogie with A Hoodie ? but Where is the public outrage?
    a66cop1ggd8j.gif
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Matike85 wrote: »
    French been talking to much ? anyway bout time someone put hands on him

Now watch ny ? come thru with they bubble gooses and capes and say this was different

So is French Montana the The Lil B of New York? .... cuz Meek Mill just did some A Boogie with A Hoodie ? but Where is the public outrage?
    a66cop1ggd8j.gif

if ? come at meek over french.....thats fukk ? .

french is a culture vulture like yall ? say drake is.

but i guess ? will stand with who got the beats
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    If this is true I'm not surprised cuz french has been crew hopping for yrs....plus while he's been doing that the crews he switches too usually has beef wit his old crew & it sounds like he finally got caught up n the wild/concrete jungle rules...
    illedout wrote: »

They put hands on people and Dont talk about it, they don’t run to social media and brag, you don’t hear about it until the victim or someone else speak on it..

I was surprised Meek went on record saying him and 50 squashed they ? , not because they squashed it, but because Meek talked about the situation in public..

Preach
    RickyRich wrote: »
    i wonder wat name gee gonna give french lol

I don't got no problem wit French u can go too his 1st album thread on this board & you'll see I copped the album......but the crew hopping ? made me stop copping his ? but I don't got no problem or nickname for French he can do wat ever he just needs 2 know that crew hopping ain't healthy...
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FRENCH WILL ALWAYS BE A SUSPECT CAT IN MY BOOK. HE'S COOL WITH TOO MANY PEOPLE. YOU KNOW...PRESSURE BUST PIPES N/H.

DEFINITELY A RED FLAG.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »
    If this is true I'm not surprised cuz french has been crew hopping for yrs....plus while he's been doing that the crews he switches too usually has beef wit his old crew & it sounds like he finally got caught up n the wild/concrete jungle rules...

Preach

I don't got no problem wit French u can go too his 1st album thread on this board & you'll see I copped the album......but the crew hopping ? made me stop copping his ? but I don't got no problem or nickname for French he can do wat ever he just needs 2 know that crew hopping ain't healthy...

Thats some true ? . French always that dude that hops from crew to crew to try to keep relevance. Not surprised. But im wondering what the outcome will be because if i remember correctly Frenchie is signed to both Bad Boy and MMG
  • gee757
    gee757 wrote: »

Preach

Thats some true ? . French always that dude that hops from crew to crew to try to keep relevance. Not surprised. But im wondering what the outcome will be because if i remember correctly Frenchie was signed to both Bad Boy and MMG

@the bold...... French was bad boy/mmg on his 1st album but now he's just bad boy..
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    French is a bigger artist than Meek. let's be real, Meek is just jealous
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meek ? still salty over drake so he has his goons go at French? They all industry ? and ? .
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DarthRozay wrote: »
    French is a bigger artist than Meek. let's be real, Meek is just jealous

French a bigger artist, but i highly doubt he jealous. Just a dumb sensitive young ? .
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Chasers stay running down on ? I'm not mad tho hip hop needs this type of ? bump all this lovely dovey Sesame Street ? that's been going on
  • gee757
    pSDACJEJT84ZX.jpeg

^ y do I have to look @ this ? bald piece of blk ? on all my post??? I'm tired of looking@ that ? bastard on all my posts for nothing...... jonnyfaggot is a Steve urkel nerd ? I would never follow no square like him around...
    HK365 wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    The Chasers stay running down on ? I'm not mad tho hip hop needs this type of ? bump all this lovely dovey Sesame Street ? that's been going on
    Game been waiting on them cats to pull up for a minute now...

Meek has been too Cali many times waiting for sisqo too jump stewpid so that ? ass butterfly can get shot off gayme ? mush face........doja started the fake beef for the gullible Dumb ? on the net but his ? ass won't dare touch meek.