Mysterious object from deep space has entered the solar system

2»

Comments

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meester wrote: »
    Thats my ride im getting off this stupid planet...

rs-heavens-gate-cult-suicide-v1-d83f062d-4dd7-4512-b18d-8193f78063b4.jpg

peace.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    norfphilly wrote: »
    One could argue space doesn't exist. And when it comes down to it there really....I mean really isn't any proof.

were you from down north?

technically the sun is north of the earth, so the south is north and the North is south, and maps are depicted right side up when in reality they are upsides down

Polaris is north of the earth
  • norfphilly
    norfphilly Members Posts: 178 ✭✭
    One could argue space doesn't exist. And when it comes down to it there really....I mean really isn't any proof.

? , no.

If space doesn't exist then neither does time amongst other fundamental pillars of existence.

We're not doing this today.

Let's do this ? then lol. Everything we know has been spoon fed to us by the same institution that oppressed us. Same way they gave us religion they gave us the "globe earth" haha

technically the sun is north of the earth, so the south is north and the North is south, and maps are depicted right side up when in reality they are upsides down

if you are not from philly you wont understand.

im from north philly....but also lived in germantown.
    they call germantown uptown and north philly you have to go down to get to.

hence
    we going down north to see these ? .

I'm from Login ahkie. Got some fam in uptown as well
  • norfphilly
    norfphilly Members Posts: 178 ✭✭
    lol I knew sayin this ? would get this jawn poppin. It's an interesting theory to research. Some components of the flat earth theory even support some of Tesla's concepts...
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gott I hope we can fast travel around the globe during my life time, ? went 26km per second? ? these 13 hour flights man.
  • HundredEyes
    Gott I hope we can fast travel around the globe during my life time, ? went 26km per second? ? these 13 hour flights man.

Just walked my 17 month old to sleep and calculated that a 13 hour flight - asia to europe - which is about 11.000 km could be done in a lil over 7 min if we could travel at the same pace the mysterious object flew..
  • HundredEyes
    ? I also calculated that if one would travel to the the sun with the pace of a regular passenger jet...it would take 17 years lmao....
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭

? , no.

If space doesn't exist then neither does time amongst other fundamental pillars of existence.

We're not doing this today.

Let's do this ? then lol. Everything we know has been spoon fed to us by the same institution that oppressed us. Same way they gave us religion they gave us the "globe earth" haha

if you are not from philly you wont understand.

im from north philly....but also lived in germantown.
    they call germantown uptown and north philly you have to go down to get to.

hence
    we going down north to see these ? .

I'm from Login ahkie. Got some fam in uptown as well

login?

thats when you signing onto a website.

you mean logan?

i am familiar with logan. my grandmothers lived on 17th street by logan school and i still have family on ogantz.