DEPRESSION---Ask a medical professional anything.

Options

Comments

• MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    I feel like this is a trap....

It's not.
    Have any questions?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How can I manage my ezcema better?
  • MistyKnight
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    How can I manage my ezcema better?

@Mister B.

The best way to manage your eczema is to prevent flare-ups as best as you can by reducing stress and keeping your skin properly moisturized..especially during harsh winters.

The internal medicine doctor that I worked closely with always recommended her patients use thick creams, NOT lotions.

This is the cream she recommended most.

i12puf2ybpfs.jpg

I believe you can purchase it at any drug store.

• whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't here another way to so a hernia check besides having some random person(usually old white woman) feel on my ? ..im sick and tired of that ?
  • MistyKnight
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Isn't here another way to so a hernia check besides having some random person(usually old white woman) feel on my ? ..im sick and tired of that ?

@whatevathehell
    That is usually the quickest way to diagnose a testicular hernia so I am afraid you're out of luck. But you can request a male physician if you feel more comfortable with that.

We found that males preferred dealing with male physicians when it had to do with anything genitalia related (such as erectile dysfunction) so it's completely normal. Also, doctors won't hold it against you if you have a gender preference.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Are you really?
  • The Prime Minister
    The Prime Minister Members Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I tried therapy and walked away even MORE ? . ? is for suckas..
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

walking away is for suckas.....you mad at something but you running from it rather than dealing with it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    im not depressed but its something i think most mornings.

i want my baby mothers to die horrible deaths. like not immediate death but like....almost die but then brought back, put on a table with wheels thingy rolled a few feet then fall off into a pile of salt, then picked up driven to hospital only to have the ambulance broadsided and have them ? flip over 13 times and lend in more salt and then wolves tear of they feets and then rescued and airlifted only for the rope to break just enough so that when they fall only they head hits the asphalt and bounce a few times. then taken to the hospital to get fixed up only for me to sneak in and disconnect their pain medicine tubes and nurse calling button for like three days.
    then send an anonymous letter to the hospital says im the family an to pull the plug.

you think the problem is me or them?

Damn drop those stories

already dropped a few of them a while back
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

i want my baby mothers to die horrible deaths. like not immediate death but like....almost die but then brought back, put on a table with wheels thingy rolled a few feet then fall off into a pile of salt, then picked up driven to hospital only to have the ambulance broadsided and have them ? flip over 13 times and lend in more salt and then wolves tear of they feets and then rescued and airlifted only for the rope to break just enough so that when they fall only they head hits the asphalt and bounce a few times. then taken to the hospital to get fixed up only for me to sneak in and disconnect their pain medicine tubes and nurse calling button for like three days.
    then send an anonymous letter to the hospital says im the family an to pull the plug.

@2stepz_ahead
    I'd recommend seeking therapy to work through whatever it is that you are going through.

Perhaps they will recommend healthier coping mechanisms to manage your trauma.

so you saying that if i get a call from the states that says them ? dead and i start celebrating on my end and blasting Princes "1999" i wont be looked at as a suspect cause i wish nothing but horrible slow deaths on them ? ?

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    but i like puppies, kittens and helping the homeless and orphans.

ehh

go figure
  • MistyKnight
    edited October 2017
    Options

@the prime minister
    We're you more ? because you were made to confront your issues head on? Or because you expected your issues to be resolved? Or because you didn't connect with the therapist?
  • MistyKnight
    Options

@2stepz_ahead
    I'd recommend seeking therapy to work through whatever it is that you are going through.

so you saying that if i get a call from the states that says them ? dead and i start celebrating on my end and blasting Princes "1999" i wont be looked at as a suspect cause i wish nothing but horrible slow deaths on them ? ?
    @2stepz_ahead
    Only ? can judge you. So I can't give you the answer you seek.

But I highly recommend you speak with your therapist to work through the anger that you have for your children's mother.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

@2stepz_ahead

@2stepz_ahead

But I highly recommend you speak with your therapist to work through the anger that you have for your children's mother.

already did...she told me to stay away from philly...cuz i might run into the ? and then run into the ? .

i dream of the day i see a casket with one or both them ? in it.

imma cry my eyes out....from pure happiness cause it is a gawd....and my wishes came true
  • MistyKnight
    Options

@2stepz_ahead

@2stepz_ahead

already did...she told me to stay away from philly...cuz i might run into the ? and then run into the ? .

i dream of the day i see a casket with one or both them ? in it.

imma cry my eyes out....from pure happiness cause it is a gawd....and my wishes came true

q7hdkhurs2za.gif
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @Busta Carmichael

heres a story for you. ? that was 2011 an i still hate that ? like i just wrote the ?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/2672137#Comment_2672137
  • The Prime Minister
    Options

@the prime minister
    We're you more ? because you were made to confront your issues head on? Or because you expected your issues to be resolved? Or because you didn't connect with the therapist?

I was ? because it was a waste of time. Plus the whole situation was weird. It's not like talking to a family member, friend or mentor - where there's at least some kind of motive to see you good. In therapy you feel like a test subject.

? is bugged out, like you're being analyzed. Totally impersonal and uncomfortable as ? .

Smoke some weed and get some ? , that's what I say...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

@the prime minister

I was ? because it was a waste of time. Plus the whole situation was weird. It's not like talking to a family member, friend or mentor - where there's at least some kind of motive to see you good. In therapy you feel like a test subject.

? is bugged out, like you're being analyzed. Totally impersonal and uncomfortable as ? .

that way you feel biased viewpoints.
    i love for a ? to prove me wrong.....makes me get right.

but if a ? tell you what you want to hear....what progress you gonna make?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    @MistyKnight
    why you have another baby?
    you wanna make a few dollars cleaning up my condo in pompano beach? but you gotta do it naked and bring ya own pole.
  • MistyKnight
    Options

@the prime minister

Do drugs and possibly get stds is your solution to issues?

In defense of therapy, perhaps you just did not connect with the therapist that you saw. I highly recommend trying again but with someone new.

Also, they spend years in schooling so they ought to have some knowledge in regards to analyzing somebody in order to properly get through to them and help them get through their issues/trauma.

You are strangers with doctors but you still go to them to help you when you are ill and you can't do much but hope that they have your best interests at heart which I have learned that most do.

Trust in the process, my friend.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    @MistyKnight
    you wanna make a few dollars cleaning up my condo in pompano beach? but you gotta do it naked and bring ya own pole.

We don't live in Florida anymore but if you buy me and Pablo a summer house in pompano,
    we'll get back to you with further negotiations.
  • The Prime Minister
    Options

@the prime minister

that way you feel biased viewpoints.
    i love for a ? to prove me wrong.....makes me get right.

but if a ? tell you what you want to hear....what progress you gonna make?

A therapist doesn't really tell you anything, they just ask questions. It's like the Socratic Method. As a sales guy, I do that ? to other people. That's why it ? me off. It's a manipulation tactic. Basically, you just let someone talk themselves into doing what they already know they need to do. Waste of time.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    @MistyKnight

We don't live in Florida anymore but if you buy me and Pablo a summer house in pompano,
    we'll get back to you with further negotiations.

puedes pagar el renta pero no hombres en mi casa..solo mujeres o mi esposa :p
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    @2stepz_ahead We planned to have another one in 2017 after we had our first.

We might have one more in 2019.
  • The Prime Minister
    Options
    Don't get me wrong, some people really do need to talk to professional. In my case though it was stupid.