little man complex

tenor.gif?itemid=9046240

or I guess skinny dudes in their case

wat was offset fixing? His shelve was already up

His what ? ?

?
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know what were they thinking,it was like the lil puppy playing with his dad and he's not feeling a thing.

2zs4pz8nkmsu.jpg
  • the ghost
    the ghost Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harvey Levin is the devil.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aint no ? in tight pants figuring to square up with me.

? cant have footwork.

an i be damned to get hit by a ? in a blouse.
    only ? that might get away with it is prince and maybe slick rick....any other ? getting they ribs beat in

Lmaoooooooo
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HafBayked wrote: »
    Trollio wrote: »
    I guess the last migo took off

do it look like he got left off the jump?

At this point he should change his name from Takeoff to Leftoff
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    one swing and he couldve caved all three of them ? even the one that tookoff
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Cain wrote: »
    Dude is/was a semi pro boxer 6'9 and their bodyguard one punch from him would've murdered those little ? . He showed restraint

That's the only reason they swung on him cuz he's they bodyguard he's not gonna harm them he wants a paycheck......if the bodyguard was a Kat off the streets quavo & offset wouldn't have even play d themselves like that cuz he would've crushed them
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @HerbalVaporCapers is this a remake?

Lmao

Thankfully no kicks to a downed opponent were attempted this time

WOAT jumping attempt though for sure. Big dude ducked that Quavo punch like

88cypusv1f22.gif
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Smh at this big ? so these ? just almost jumped you, swinging at your face(and not even do anything back) and all you say is "these are my brothas man we joked about this, it wasnt even supposed to be filmed?" like wtf when brothas do fight one of em doesnt just sit there and potentially take punches to the face, they BOTH fight. just say you aint wanna beat they ? and lose that check and keep it rockin. you look like more of a ? not to fight back and make excuses the next day

When you're an adult who makes a living, not in the streets, have to provide for your kids and have things you can lose if you're caught on camera (let's not even assume dude did that in his past and has priors) you move differently. See this is my beef with social media, if he doesn't do anything he's a "? " for not wanting to fight 8 ? ON CAMERA. And if he knocks them all out he's a "? " cuz he threw his life away over some ? rappers of all people cuz one of em stepped on his shoe or some ? .

That man knows he could murder them ? if he really wanted to and he knows in a physical confrontation it's not a problem he could beat all three of them up. He has nothing to prove especially to social media who just want ? for the sake of entertainment. No thanks, it's a Monday they can see that on the WWE....

so he supposed to potenially take bodly harm because he has people to feed like wtf. thats like saying black people should be harassed and called all types of BS cause you have a house and bills to pay. At what point do you defend yourself. Ok i know the guy was a semi pro boxer and whatever but ? 5,6,7 ? trying to jump you??
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Smh at this big ? so these ? just almost jumped you, swinging at your face(and not even do anything back) and all you say is "these are my brothas man we joked about this, it wasnt even supposed to be filmed?" like wtf when brothas do fight one of em doesnt just sit there and potentially take punches to the face, they BOTH fight. just say you aint wanna beat they ? and lose that check and keep it rockin. you look like more of a ? not to fight back and make excuses the next day

When you're an adult who makes a living, not in the streets, have to provide for your kids and have things you can lose if you're caught on camera (let's not even assume dude did that in his past and has priors) you move differently. See this is my beef with social media, if he doesn't do anything he's a "? " for not wanting to fight 8 ? ON CAMERA. And if he knocks them all out he's a "? " cuz he threw his life away over some ? rappers of all people cuz one of em stepped on his shoe or some ? .

That man knows he could murder them ? if he really wanted to and he knows in a physical confrontation it's not a problem he could beat all three of them up. He has nothing to prove especially to social media who just want ? for the sake of entertainment. No thanks, it's a Monday they can see that on the WWE....
    I understand your overall point, but that doesn't apply here. You don't go on camera explaining yourself after you get jumped by 8 people... And you come with some "oh it's jokes"

You can't just explain everything away with money. You sell your soul for some dollars? ? that. And if he was thinking the way you saying, he wouldn't be bodyguarding those silly ? that 1) jump him for fun and 2) are likely to be involved in shootings putting his life at risk....

So ? all that "when you an adult with a job.." ?

As a man you can't run with wild ? letting them jump you and then you go on line telling people they yo friends.... And NOT EXPECT to be called a ? . That isn't the way a man makes money. You don't belittle yourself for a dollar bruh

Stop that.