Double Standard? Bull ? Ellen Degeneres Takes Heat for ‘Sexualizing’ Katy Perry’s Big Gropefruits

Options
1234568»

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Why are we acting like "nice ? " is so damning tho? It's not like a slur was used or something crazy controversial was said.

Didn't megyn kelly just get blasted for talking about Jane Fonda's fake ? a couple weeks ago? Context matters.

lol Most of us don't think "nice ? " is bad, that said there aren't too many contexts where we can make that comment in public and not come off looking bad.

All we saying is you should probly know the person if you wana make that joke in public. Like I said before if Steve Harvey said this about his wife and ppl still wana call foul (cuz we ALL know there are ppl that look for ? to get mad about), they'd be on the wrong side of it and who cares what ppl like that think.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are we acting like "nice ? " is so damning tho? It's not like a slur was used or something crazy controversial was said.

Didn't megyn kelly just get blasted for talking about Jane Fonda's fake ? a couple weeks ago? Context matters.

lol Most of us don't think "nice ? " is bad, that said there aren't too many contexts where we can make that comment in public and not come off looking bad.

All we saying is you should probly know the person if you wana make that joke in public. Like I said before if Steve Harvey said this about his wife and ppl still wana call foul (cuz we ALL know there are ppl that look for ? to get mad about), they'd be on the wrong side of it and who cares what ppl like that think.

I could just as easily say "Who cares what people that would put respect for a flag over human life think?" But we all know how that's going now. These days all opinions are given weight. Even ? ones.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

I could just as easily say "Who cares what people that would put respect for a flag over human life think?" But we all know how that's going now. These days all opinions are given weight. Even ? ones.

Ppl unfortunately care about the flag in big numbers. Isn't it like over half of ppl want players to stand for the anthem? If a dude said his wife had nice ? nowhere near that number would give a ?
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    ? , while y'all play talking bout Katie's ? u better peep Ellen's set! Again, not a fan of hers @ all but the visual of her and Sharon Stone bumping tuna and topless was a surprising site. She hide that ? well under those Charlie Chaplain outfits. Ant head ass.