EXPOSE SOMEBODY FROM THE IC FACE TO FACE(warning extremely graphic)

1394041424345»

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    HafBayked wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    Nah, it was a gif of a flying fat ? .

naked.....in the clouds

highly notable details you seem to have left out here

bbdqf2dskr63.gif

Title of the file said "flying fat ? ."..........so I posted a flying fat ? .

Didn't know all the details of what it was gonna look like until I posted it.

nh.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread wasnt that graphic. The only people that are mad at our tinychat sessions, are the ones that missed the fun/weren't invited.
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    This thread wasnt that graphic. The only people that are mad at our tinychat sessions, are the ones that missed the fun/weren't invited.

The nights we raided phatbootygirls room lol. Me my brother @tonydubbz and irony brought a bad one back to the spot. She was popping all kinda ? .Then the second time they banned that ? irony for being too damn wild lmao
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭

The nights we raided phatbootygirls room lol. Me my brother @tonydubbz and irony brought a bad one back to the spot. She was popping all kinda ? .Then the second time they banned that ? irony for being too damn wild lmao

Thats just the tip of the iceberg for wild ? that went on tinychat. I've managed to witness/ participate some wild ? on that site. Shame its almost dead now.

Hell i remember when the first IC room was just made all the random comedy that went on in there. I also remember when ? acted def and blind in the room when i told marley she was weird, full of ? & she needed a new computer cuz he macbook keyboard was worn out and ? af. When she came in, it was full simp mode and none of the savagery they claimed on here...it was interesting.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL I read all this ? . What a waste b.

giphy.gif
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmfao irony was only tryin to livin that ? up a lil more and they banned his ass for it. ? won't feeling it I remember em talking ? just cause he asked a question. ? banned me too shortly after for asking for a 360 smh
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    Purr wrote: »
    ? said he was bringing gucci and ? . He brought plain t shirts and slack like a ? Nigerian. He begged us for a ride to the airport. Couldnt get the "tesla" because cassie was mad at him. Stayed in our airbnb all day gossiping about everyone and yall looked up to that broke boi? Lol.
    HafBayked wrote: »
    I find it funnier that any grown woman was listening to a ? talk about what kinda clothes he's bringing to town, and betting on it!!!

that ? is/was a witch doctor and had everybody's number smh

hilarious :joy:

@Purr rebuttal

Look at Hafs wife. That's my rebuttal.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    she probably never took that ? seriously to begin with he did have a ? nose ring in

BTW,

@thatboydizz sit ya Fake Jenny Jones ass down
    Errybody know you writing 85% of these Anon posts

Yeah get mad at me when this ? just smutted out your girl And smeared your legit sign all in the same day. You got a box of black tees and a iron and tried to start a business ? kys go learn some ? karate you need to learn how to defend yourself

? lmaoooo
This discussion has been closed.