Who has the better discography MF Doom or Ghostface Killah.

2»

Comments

• power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a ? joke? Doom ain't got 1 joint ? with Supreme Clientele

Some would say Madvilliany.
    This is random as hell, lol.

How? They both use Marvel comics characters, they both uses souls music samples heavily. They both use slang and abstract rhymes. They both have or still do wear masks. They both had a 8-10 man rap click. Monster island czurs, and Wu-tang clan. Both are great story tellers. Both rap about the same ? . Do I need to go on?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostface killah

How? They both use Marvel comics characters, they both uses souls music samples heavily. They both use slang and abstract rhymes. They both have or still do wear masks. They both had a 8-10 man rap click. Monster island czurs, and Wu-tang clan. Both are great story tellers. Both rap about the same ? . Do I need to go on?

That escape from monsta island is a highly slept on album. Hardly anyone i know, internet or real life, ? with that album. I liked it though, wish DOOM and Grimm never beefed with eachother.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Ghostface killah

Shut up Larry
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont like nan one but ghost by far the other boy is silk the shocker flo
  • power_wisdom
    power_wisdom Members Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

That escape from monsta island is a highly slept on album. Hardly anyone i know, internet or real life, ? with that album. I liked it though, wish DOOM and Grimm never beefed with eachother.

Yeah that album was hard body. Classic underground NY east coast Hip-Hop.
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont like nan one but ghost by far the other boy is silk the shocker flo

disrespectful
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostface killah
    CAN'T LIE, SILK THE SHOCKER WAS ALWAYS SICK TO ME...
    THE WAY HE USED TO CRAM ALL THOSE SYLLABLES INTO HIS BARS...
    ? WAS LIKE MAGIC TO ME
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostface killah
    This is an unfair comparison..doom has a unique still and is more of an acquired taste..but ghost has timeless classics that touch the soul ? ..
    That being said, I know a few people that cant stand ghost and swear he's trash..
    Dumb mfs