thats crazy.....
    maybe i will just be thankful for now

If there are more than one kid for the parents it's 5% per child

If it's different parents each kid receives 18%

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    I already signed his birth certificate. I was there when she pushed him out. He's two now ik he's mine cuz she started messing around in like dec of last yr. My issue is i have no legal claim to him without a dna test but i get one i still get out on CS. Why should i have to pay this bird 300 to 400 just for the privilege to see my son who i helped create when im already taking care of him all cuz she wanna keep him from me df. The system rigged to fck me over

Wow u sound dumb af.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Why do you ? have kids in the first place??

Lack of parental guidance

We enjoy ? . Stop being a ?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know it sucks, but I'd rather deal w/ paying child support than to not see my child at all.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i say take control of the situation.

she has already shown her colors....yall think paying support gonna stop that?

take your ? child away from her
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Take the child from her ????

Then he is no better than what he says she is doing now
  • sunlord
    sunlord Members Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If my woman wants to turn my son into a bastard then that's on her I can always have another SON.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yet another thread brought to you by:

trojan-condom-assortment-sampler_grande.jpg?v=1463681062

They save lives, ? .
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Why do you ? have kids in the first place??

Lack of parental guidance

We enjoy ? . Stop being a ?
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Yet another thread brought to you by:

trojan-condom-assortment-sampler_grande.jpg?v=1463681062

They save lives, ? .

Boom. This here would save you the time and money
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I already signed his birth certificate. I was there when she pushed him out. He's two now ik he's mine cuz she started messing around in like dec of last yr. My issue is i have no legal claim to him without a dna test but i get one i still get out on CS. Why should i have to pay this bird 300 to 400 just for the privilege to see my son who i helped create when im already taking care of him all cuz she wanna keep him from me df. The system rigged to fck me over

Wow u sound dumb af.

Nah cuz ik when she started messin around. I did some dirt to kinda pushed her away. Jst don't agree with how she did it.
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wow u sound dumb af.

Nah cuz ik when she started messin around. I did some dirt to kinda pushed her away. Jst don't agree with how she did it.

I know the way a ? livin' was whack
    But you don't get a ? back like that!
    ? , I'm a man with pride, you don't do ? like that
    You don't just pick up and leave and leave me sick like that
    You don't throw away what we had, just like that
    I was just ? ' them girls, I was gon' get right back
    They say you can't turn a bad girl good
    But once a good girl's gone bad, she's gone forever
    I'll mourn forever
    ? , I've got to live with the fact I did you wrong forever
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    My end goal is to just see my son. I work 12hrs a day M to F so obviously full custody is a no go. She doesn't work so clearly she has more free time so im the financial provider for my kid besides her grandparents. So Pampers, wipes, clothes...etc is all me. All she gotta do is watch him. We had a verbal agreements i get him every two weeks and can come see him when ever i want. But since she started dating this new guy she been actin funny. She took our child to this man's house for a whole week without consulting me and wouldnt answer her phone so i couldnt even get in contact with her or my child and wouldnt gemme a address. Now she talkin bout her and her new ? moving to Florida and taking my son......i just want to see my son but its lookin like going to court the only way to do that which means CS and i don't want that. Cuz why pay her 300 to 400 a month to see my child when i already buy him everything he need and want anyway. Thats jst giving her free money to do watever with

wait so you don't to be the primary parent .....just not pay her support ????

Smh

And why does she have to ask permission to take your child somewhere ??? Unless the person is a threat to your child you will lose that battle

Without a court order you don't have any rights

Ay im not tryin to take our kid from her. She a ain't ? cheatin mf for sure but she a good mom. I just aint liking how she tryin to distance me from my kid. If it comes to it ill hit da courts i jst dont wanna do CS

smdh

bruh.....you just cancelled all ? out with this post.

how is she a good mom if you dont see your child and she got her child around another man you dont know and the ? aint even trynna make it a point to be a man an meet you if she acting a fool.

you want all the good ? with none of the work....thats the bottomline. money is stopping you from seeing your kid.

money

your need to question your priorities as a man

Yeah see I wasn't gonna even go there, but you did so ? it. For me, I wouldn't even feel comfortable being around another ? 's seed like that unless he and I sat down and had a conversation first. I try to not apply my moral code to others, but I always look at ? funny who have no issue doing that.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

?????

are you serious?

why would you leave your child with someone who already showed shes willing to leave you out of their life?

why would you leave your child with someone who is not willing to answer the phone when you call?

why would you leave your child in the care of a woman who no even giving you the respect to know who your child is around...let alone let you see you child.

yes,,,she doesnt deserve to have custody.
    maybe he can be the bigger person an show her how a parent is supposed to act.

@MsSouthern
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    My end goal is to just see my son. I work 12hrs a day M to F so obviously full custody is a no go. She doesn't work so clearly she has more free time so im the financial provider for my kid besides her grandparents. So Pampers, wipes, clothes...etc is all me. All she gotta do is watch him. We had a verbal agreements i get him every two weeks and can come see him when ever i want. But since she started dating this new guy she been actin funny. She took our child to this man's house for a whole week without consulting me and wouldnt answer her phone so i couldnt even get in contact with her or my child and wouldnt gemme a address. Now she talkin bout her and her new ? moving to Florida and taking my son......i just want to see my son but its lookin like going to court the only way to do that which means CS and i don't want that. Cuz why pay her 300 to 400 a month to see my child when i already buy him everything he need and want anyway. Thats jst giving her free money to do watever with

Smh

And why does she have to ask permission to take your child somewhere ??? Unless the person is a threat to your child you will lose that battle

Ay im not tryin to take our kid from her. She a ain't ? cheatin mf for sure but she a good mom. I just aint liking how she tryin to distance me from my kid. If it comes to it ill hit da courts i jst dont wanna do CS

smdh

how is she a good mom if you dont see your child and she got her child around another man you dont know and the ? aint even trynna make it a point to be a man an meet you if she acting a fool.

you want all the good ? with none of the work....thats the bottomline. money is stopping you from seeing your kid.

money

Yeah see I wasn't gonna even go there, but you did so ? it. For me, I wouldn't even feel comfortable being around another ? 's seed like that unless he and I sat down and had a conversation first. I try to not apply my moral code to others, but I always look at ? funny who have no issue doing that.

as i do.

dont care of the ? likes it or not....if this your kid. i just want to say whats up. if it s my kid..i just wanna say whats up.

it aint hard.

if the ? dont even want to meet you...regardless of what she told him...you gotta look at both them funny...cause the ? aint healthy for no one.
  • MsSouthern
    Options

?????

are you serious?

why would you leave your child with someone who already showed shes willing to leave you out of their life?

why would you leave your child with someone who is not willing to answer the phone when you call?

why would you leave your child in the care of a woman who no even giving you the respect to know who your child is around...let alone let you see you child.

@MsSouthern

We know his side only and he already said he did dirt too

And

He already said he didn't want full custody

And

You really think just uprooting a child from their parent is in their best interest? Did the ts say how long its since he saw his child ? Days ? Weeks ? Months ? Years ? Are they fighting or is this permanent life going fwd ? I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to be a father to his child but you are going to the extreme.

He needs a lawyer and a court order establishing his rights has the father.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

?????

are you serious?

@MsSouthern

We know his side only and he already said he did dirt too

And

He already said he didn't want full custody

And

You really think just uprooting a child from their parent is in their best interest? Did the ts say how long its since he saw his child ? Days ? Weeks ? Months ? Years ? Are they fighting or is this permanent life going fwd ? I'm not saying he doesn't deserve to be a father to his child but you are going to the extreme.

He needs a lawyer and a court order establishing his rights has the father.

an you suggest giving her more power?

since when does court order visitation equal anything? what those 2 weekends a month gonna do? keep it 100.

a four day father? what you gonna teach the kid? how to watch a calendar?

as for me going to the extreme......for my child? why not? the moment she took him out of his life whether it was a week or a month...she went to the extreme.

why is this a topic with "well maybes"?

its crazy how women will defend another woman even if she showing she aint ? .
    as for uprooting? are you serious?

again, this is something that she started...from his side of the story. this chick already uprooted the child away from the dad.

all im saying is ...it couldnt be me and it wasnt gonna be me.

@TayGettem when the last time a ? knocked you out or ran you home? or just plain whipped your ass?

if you say wont happen, then why you letting this chick manhandle you mentally and broddie parental rights from you?if you can stand up to a ? for looking at you wrong, then you can stand up to a chick who basically kidnapped your kid.

http://www.attorneys.com/child-custody/what-constitutes-parental-kidnapping

Parental kidnapping or parental abduction is defined as the concealment, taking, or retention of a child by his parent in violation of the rights of the child's other parent or another family member. Violated rights may include, for example, custody and visitation rights. Sadly, thousands of children are abducted by a parent and removed from the United States annually. Even more children are kidnapped by a parent within the confines of U.S. borders. Parental kidnapping also happens when a child is abducted from a custodial parent abroad and transported into the United States by the non-custodial parent illegally.

i dont fukk around when it comes to my kids an as a man you shouldnt either.

@TayGettem ? did you grow up with your dad?
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    He doesn't have rights unless they were married , he signed an acknowledgment of paternity, or there is a court order

I'm trying to tell him how HE can get more power

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

Smh

smdh

money

as i do.

dont care of the ? likes it or not....if this your kid. i just want to say whats up. if it s my kid..i just wanna say whats up.

it aint hard.

if the ? dont even want to meet you...regardless of what she told him...you gotta look at both them funny...cause the ? aint healthy for no one.

Word. I reached out to my girls ex-husband when it became clear I was gonna consistently be around his kids. ? stiff armed me for mad long. Made me lose what little respect I had for the ? . Smh.