Lmao yo Kat groupies are hilarious
    Only if sarcasm could be detected thru a screen
    Anyways about to board my flight to Dallas
    Chiefs game Sunday
    Catch me there <3

Wow kat never goes anywhere. Smh
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can yall just ? and get exposed already?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't be funny tho if it was all just a misunderstanding? Like years of throwing digs at each other cuz the other thinks the got something against them. Like what a waste, well for them, not us, that's IC ? tunes.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't be funny tho if it was all just a misunderstanding? Like years of throwing digs at each other cuz the other thinks the got something against them. Like what a waste, well for them, not us, that's IC ? tunes.

I don't have any beef with that girl..it's just become this thing at this point. We just don't have ? in common.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »

I don't have any beef with that girl..it's just become this thing at this point. We just don't have ? in common.

U still got her nudes?
  • BiblicalAtheist

It's so weird tho how it keeps going, tho I guess it isn't easier when you have ? heads like Elzo he bring ? up when its not needed.
  • Kat

It's so weird tho how it keeps going, tho I guess it isn't easier when you have ? heads like Elzo he bring ? up when its not needed.

They instigate and gas it up for sure.
  • Elzo69Renaissance

What's ur favorite hip hop album that dropped this yr?
  • Elzo69Renaissance

Lmao fam u damn near 40 u telling me u don't know how to circumvent a confrontation on a website?
  • Kat

Lmao fam u damn near 40 u telling me u don't know how to circumvent a confrontation on a website?

Who said that? How you 34 and can't comprehend what you read?
  • Elzo69Renaissance

Who said that? How you 34 and can't comprehend what you read?

" they instigate and gas it up for sure"...like u have to react to or interact with her....

And I pray I make it to see 34 yo ...it's a long way away
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

Accountability. You have none.
  • Kat

Accountability for what? Y'all aren't forcing me to go back and forth with anyone, but y'all ? know y'all instigate ? . That goes for more than just me and beezy. Stop playing.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Just copped it and giftedo it cuz ? Iphone

ngv2ry6fadrt.jpg
  • VulcanRaven

Accountability for what? Y'all aren't forcing me to go back and forth with anyone, but y'all ? know y'all instigate ? . That goes for more than just me and beezy. Stop playing.

When the ? have I instigated anything?
  • BiblicalAtheist

Does the shoe fit!?!? If it does not don't ? pick it up!
  • Kat

Right? Not everything is about you @VulcanRaven ? .
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Full moon tonight.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator

What's ur favorite hip hop album that dropped this yr?

Neither of them can answer
  • VulcanRaven

Was I typing to you?

giphy.gif
  • BiblicalAtheist
  • VulcanRaven
    Oh I know it didn't. You like it rough